• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Keepalowprofile

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/06/1...tcmp=ob_article_footer_mobile&intcmp=obinsite

A 19-year-old Texas man is accused of aggravated assault for allegedly firing a shotgun at a cyclist from a car so he could “blow off steam,” police said.

Merrick David Isaacks was arrested this week following an investigation stemming from a June 7 shooting incident in Austin.[...]

According to police, officers responded to a reported shooting around midnight that evening and found a victim with an unknown injury to his back, shoulder, and head after he was struck by what appeared to be a shotgun blast.

The victim, identified as Alonso Solis-Mata, was transported to the hospital where doctors found pellets from the shotgun blast inside his brain stem.

[...]
A witness in that case said Isaacks threated him with a shotgun to drive around the city to help “blow off steam” and that he “wanted to shoot or kill someone.”

The driver told police he tried to convince Isaacks to not open fire, but the 19-year-old didn’t listen. He said Isaacks “turned his entire body toward the passenger side door and lifted the shotgun to the window as if he was aiming at something and fired one shot.”

The witness told police that it was around the same time and date that Solis was hit, adding that he believed Isaacks had fired at the cyclist.

[...]

Isaacks has been charged with two counts of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and is being held on a $250,000 bail.
His happy mugshot can be seen at the link.

this jerkoff is a true douche canoe
1497615889661.jpg

I had read about this in the local paper and was amazed they didn't slap that smirk off his face

The victim, identified as Alonso Solis-Mata, was transported to the hospital where doctors found pellets from the shotgun blast inside his brain stem.

A witness in that case said Isaacks threated him with a shotgun to drive around the city to help “blow off steam” and that he “wanted to shoot or kill someone.”

Dear fucking God, "inside his brain stem"...and aggravated assault was the best they could charge him with? FFS, this warrants an additional charge of attempted murder.

Dear fucking God, "inside his brain stem"...and aggravated assault was the best they could charge him with? FFS, this warrants an additional charge of attempted murder.
Exactly my thought.
Aggravated assault sounds like nothing.
Here i am thinking he should get the death penalty or at least LWOP and his charge is nothing.

Good news, he get out real soon and them they'll get a chance to give him what he deserves. Because we all know this wont be the last time we hear his name.

This makes perfect sense to me ... you want blow off some steam but you don't have the really expensive big boys toys to play with so ... murder instead.
I see more of this coming around the tubes and around the corner.

Back