• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

araisner

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4633918/Parents-watch-catch-nurse-beating-son.html

A mother witnessed her infant son being beaten by a nurse who was supposed to care for him.

Dyanna Ko endured every parent's worse nightmare as she checked her nanny cam using an app on her phone to see how her little boy with special needs was being looked after while she was out.

Landon's condition is a delicate one. He suffers from Rubinstein-Taybi syndrome which means he eats through a feeding tube, is non-verbal, is blind in one eye and requires 24-hour care.

Yet no sooner had Ko, from Los Angeles, opened the app, she saw the nurse whom she was paying hundreds of dollars a week, striking her son, Landon, and shaking him in his baby seat.

'I told the other moms. I said I think I see my special needs baby being abused. I think I'm going to pass out,' Ko said to CBS Los Angeles.

At one point, the nurse rolls up a magazine and uses it as a weapon to hit the child.

What made the episode even worse was that Ko was watching it happen in real time and yet there was nothing she or her husband could do to stop it.

They were powerless in their son's well-being as as they both were 20 minutes away at one of their other young son's basketball games.

Ko and her husband called 911 leading to police to race to the home.

They arrested the nurse immediately and rescued their son.

'I just feel like as his parents, we failed him, because we left someone to take care of him,' said Ko.

'Just to see him so helpless. It was heartwrenching. We had to force ourselves to watch it live,' said husband Chris.

The nurse in the video has been identified as Thelma Manalastas who was employed by Maxim Healthcare Services that provides home healthcare.​

Why?! What the fuck could a half blind completely dependant innocent baby have possibly done to deserve that treatment?

Gah... Cunt!

I wonder how many times she has done this with other helpless little ones...and got away with it. She should be charged with assault causing grievous injury to a dependent...or even attempted murder.
Put her in prison with women who have killed to protect their kid or kids. Baby beaters usually get a big dose of what they did to the little ones. I know b/c when I worked for the BWP, we went to St Gabriel twice a month; almost every woman there had attacked/maimed or killed the person who abused her child.

'I just feel like as his parents, we failed him, because we left someone to take care of him,'

um okay ... so now what? Gonna take care of him yourself now?

Why work taking care of disabled children if they enrage you?
Because its easy money and because he has special needs it pays bank.

31 years ago, my son had special needs and i needed a sitter. His doctor gave me the number to an agency that is staffed by nurses.
$50.00 per hour was the charge.
I thought that was insane so i called around and that was standard.
I can't imagine what the cost is now.

'I just feel like as his parents, we failed him, because we left someone to take care of him,'

um okay ... so now what? Gonna take care of him yourself now?
She is a nurse not a Nanny and gets significantly more pay and training. She is a disgrace to her profession.

Why would we blame the parents for having someone who is licensed to be a caregiver to people With special needs? It's not like the dumped their child with the local meth head.

Last edited:
Why would we blame the parents for having someone who is licensed to be a caregiver to people With special needs?

He has a mother ... and accessibility is a thing every where is why.

All these mothers with dead kids because they didn't want to do the job

(motherhood) themselves. I think I feel differently about motherhood ... I like

what I made ... like god when he made the world ... made

this or that ... called it good ... Loved it, took it everywhere like my purse but

different.
[doublepost=1498493823,1498492331][/doublepost]
I wonder how many times she has done this with other helpless little ones...

yeah she has some anger issues ... see her go up the stairs ? That was fucked!

He's such a cutie too!

Back