• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Keepalowprofile

http://www.krcrtv.com/news/local/sh...ly-having-sex-with-underage-clients/559424376

REDDING, Calif. - According to court documents, Therapist Jacqueline Bryce Herron, 36, has been arrested and is being charged with 24 counts of sexual misconduct with her underage clients.

Herron faces charges of unlawful sexual misconduct, contacting a minor with intent to commit a sexual offense, oral copulation of a person under the age of 18 years, unlawful sexual intercourse, sex penetration with a foreign object with a victim under the age of 18, sodomy of a person under the age of 18, and sodomy by anesthesia or controlled substance.

Based on criminal complaints obtained from the Shasta County Superior Court, Herron was working as a Mental Health Clinician/Therapist for Victor Youth Services in 2015 when it was discovered she was having a sexual relationship with one of her juvenile clients.

Court documents show the relationship was discovered on July 29, 2015, when Herron picked up the victim from the Mt. Shasta Mall and the victim began acting out. When a phone call was made by Herron to the group home, Social Worker, James Parker, heard the victim yell in the background, "Don't listen to her. She's been (expletive) me for three weeks."

At this point, Parker immediately picked up the victim and returned him to his home. Once at the home, Victor Youth Services House Manager, Vickie Scheckles, spoke with the victim. The victim provided detailed information about two different times where he and Herron had sexual contact.

The first time was on July 16, 2015, and the second was on July 27, 2015.

On April 19, 2017, the Shasta County Sheriff's Office contacted the victim to conduct a follow-up investigation. The detective spoke with the victim and was told the sex was not consensual at first but then "he just went along with it." [...]

The detective contacted Herron on April 19, 2017, after she turned herself into the Shasta County Jail on April 14, 2017, for an outstanding warrant. Herron declined to give a statement regarding the case. The detective then requested charges for unlawful sexual intercourse with a minor and oral copulation with a minor.

On November 18, 2016, the Redding Police Department spoke with another juvenile who said he also had a sexual relationship with Herron. The victim sat down with the Redding Police Department for an interview and was also able to provide a USB drive with text messages, photographs, and video pertaining to the victim's relationship with Herron.

When detectives reviewed the text messages that were provided to them by the victim, there were very specific conversations about Herron's desires. They also corroborated the victim's statement regarding his relationship with Herron and the specific incidents the victim described.
[...]
The father of the victim said Herron had introduced herself as his son's tutor. The victim's father said he did not know about the relationship at the time he met Herron, which was in April of 2016. He also did not suspect any kind of inappropriate relationship.

The victim's father then said he noticed in May of 2016 that his son was not acting right but attributed it to him going through a time of depression. At this time the victim told his father that Herron was actually his therapist and that they were having a sexual relationship. The victim added he was concerned about possible retaliation by Herron due to threats or violence and comments made in the past.

The father of the victim then sought private counsel and a lawsuit was filed against the organization Herron worked for at the time, Alternatives to Violence. Alternatives to Violence was a counseling and therapy organization that worked with the high school the victim attended.

The victim told police he was referred to Herron by his Principal in October 2015. The victim said he began meeting with Herron every Thursday for about an hour and a half. The victim said he felt this was unusually long and said Herron seemed unprofessional.

The victim said Herron then began contacting him on her personal cell phone but would sometimes call him from her work phone and sounded "paranoid". The victim said Herron then began occasionally making statements inferring that she had affection for him.

The victim said Herron eventually told him she would like to "start a dynamic with him." Herron indicated this meant that she would play a mother figure role in his life and he would play a son figure. Herron indicated that the victim should disclose intimate details and information about his life and thoughts and show each other more affection.

The victim said he thought this was suspicious and began "testing the waters" by asking leading questions. Herron told the victim she was loyal and trustworthy and had affection for the victim.

The victim said at one point Herron confided in the victim and said she had previous allegations of sexual misconduct with a minor at a Shasta County group home. The victim said Herron also admitted to a relationship with a juvenile at a group home and even showed the victim a photo of the other juvenile but would not show the name due to being afraid that he would later identify the juvenile.

The relationship continued between Herron and the victim even after he went into a homeschool program due to having issues at his school. The victim said in March of 2016 was when the two first had sex at Herron's home in Redding where they stayed for three days. At that time, the victim's father thought the victim was at a friend's house.

The report went on to describe several other times where the victim and Herron had sexual intercourse before the victim told his father about the relationship. At this time, Herron and the victim were on a "break".

The victim then told police that Herron called him at which time he hung up. The victim believed Herron had found out about the lawsuit that was filed against Alternatives to Violence by him and his father. The victim said at the time the lawsuit was filed, he provided the lawyer with underwear belonging to Herron in addition to lubricants, a handwritten letter from Herron to the victim, the prescription cough medicine prescribed to Herron that she gave to the victim and audio voice recordings of conversations between Herron and the victim.

Police said the victim was also able to provide information about marks on Herron's body that would corroborate his statements of having a sexual relationship with her.

[...]
Herron still has a license to practice as a therapist and they have not received any complaints about Herron.
This is a little long. I found it especially interesting how fucked up her own head is and yet was a therapist. A youth therapist at that.

Last edited:
... the two first had sex at Herron's home in Redding where they stayed for three days. At that time, the victim's father thought the victim was at a friend's house.
If I had a teenager with emotional problems who was spending three days at a friend's house, I would confirm with the other kid's parents and make sure he was there. Every day. Lack of oversight by the father.

ETA: That would go for any child. Teens are sneaky, I'd have my eye on 'em no matter what.

Last edited:
If I had a teenager with emotional problems who was spending three days at a friend's house, I would confirm with the other kid's parents and make sure he was there. Every day. Lack of oversight by the father.

Agree this family clearly didnt give a shit about their nutter idiot whinebag problem child, and i dont blame them one iota for that. Kids are fucking terrible even if theyre sane, id throw a nutter out on the streets in a heartbeat.

636337617091283697-herron-jacqueline.jpg

She looks batshit, although she also looks like a non-vomit inducing version of maggie gyllenhall. Hard to make a call without seeing what were working with body wise, but judging on the face pic alone im gonna go out on a limb and say she's attractive enough to deserve not getting locked up.

I never let my kids go to someones house for even an evening without making sure that
1) he/she was invited by a parent.
2) there would be adults home at all times
3) no drugs/alcohol would be available
4) they weren't allowed to leave while there.

She looks batshit, although she also looks like a non-vomit inducing version of maggie gyllenhall. Hard to make a call without seeing what were working with body wise, but judging on the face pic alone im gonna go out on a limb and say she's attractive enough to deserve not getting locked up.

Surely you are trying to stir me up, Sir. Even pretty predators belong in the pen.

she does look whack a doodle where do they come up with these people and why are they not vetted more?

The victim said Herron eventually told him she would like to "start a dynamic with him." Herron indicated this meant that she would play a mother figure role in his life and he would play a son figure.

This is so weird.
She wanted to play mother and son with him.
:vomit::vomit::vomit:

She fucks him, he gets remorse then sues for a payday.
So he fucks her right back.
Kid kept a hell of a lot of evidence.
Clearly he was planning it for awhile.

Something tells me when she confessed other 'special' relationships she had in the past,
the 'troubled' fuk o' the day knew he was going to be tossed aside.
Once he realized it...
gathered evidence to hang her and make her life hell as he outed her .
She is fukt in the head.
So is the kid.

Meanwhile in strolls one of the crappiest fathers since Anakin Skywalker.
You have a kid acting out and let him stay out for 3 days with zero follow up?
Charge his sorry ass with neglect and deep fry his nuts.

I understand why he kept evidence. People assume A) men always want sex and B) women can't overpower them physically (because it's the physicality that matters in rape to most people, it has to be violent); that skews public opinion, especially when it comes to older women with teenage boys. "She isn't a rapist, she's a 'cougar,' lucky kid, where were those teachers when I was in school, etc" but it's an entirely different story when an older man takes advantage of a teenage girl. Look at any 'hot teacher' case on DD and you'll see it. Heck, it's on this board too... just to a lesser extent

And I don't think his past should matter, given hers. He was supposed to be going to her to get better and she admitted to doing this to other boys. He's troubled, she's a predator

Last edited:
It sounds to me like this agency and program needs to be shut down.

Clearly the director is a liar.

http://www.krcrtv.com/news/local/te...ce-reacts-to-former-employee-arrest/559830670
Spurr explained when they check with the California Board of Behavioral Sciences there were not complaints against Herron and when they checked with her previous employees they had nothing but positive things to say about Herron.

However, Spurr said the one employer that did not get back to the was Victor Youth Services.

According to court documents Herron met another minor while working for Alternatives to Violence.

The victim explained they had numerous sexual encounters.

Spurr said Herron was fired in April of 2016 but not because of sexual misconduct.

"We were already addressing performance issues because she wasn't meeting the standards that we have," Spurr explained.

Spurr mentioned she learned that there were sexual misconduct allegation in October of 2016, long after they had let Herron go. However, the police report states that Herron was let go after receiving a letter from the victim's attorney about the allegations.

April 17, 2018
Jacqueline Bryce Herron, 37, a former high school counselor was sentenced to 11 years and eight months in prison for having sex with two students.

"I don't think it can be overstated how vulnerable these victims were," Deputy District Attorney Cody Jones told Flynn during sentencing.

"This is a person who bragged about what she had done," Jones said.

The incidents, which she pled no contest to, occurred while she worked at Victor Youth Services and Alternatives to Violence, which contracted to provide counseling services to high school students in Red Bluff.

Herron was taken into custody after sentencing.

Herron's lawyer, Mark Melnick, told Flynn his client should get probation because she pleaded no-contest to the charges and volunteered to undergo treatment, which she had been doing for months.

He said psychiatric evaluations showed Herron was unlikely to commit further crimes against children.

But Jones argued that her crimes were committed against vulnerable youth who held her in a position of trust.

"These were individuals who were troubled, who were desperately in need of help," Jones said.

I have told the story before but when I worker at a residential teens boys were fighting in one of the cottages over who was suppose to sleep with a female staff member that night.

Women like this (and men in positions of trust) are the worst type of predators.

I can't see how they can determine she will never offend again.

If the reasoning is that she will not be able to work with at risk teen males again they are sadly mistaken.

Back