• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

SimplySpaztastic

The above average, average girl
Bold Member!
A Florida woman is accused of trying to pass her toddler off to strangers outside a restaurant, allegedly telling them, "I can't do it."

The vague message was taken to mean 31-year-old Amber Warner felt she could no longer raise the child, a 2-year-old boy. Vero Beach police say Warner then got into a truck and left without her son.

According to the TC Palm newspaper, the incident happened in the parking lot of Kountry Kitchen on Old Dixie Highway in Vero Beach this week.

Witnesses told police that Warner approached a couple outside the restaurant, put her barefoot child on the ground and told them, "I can't do it," before leaving.

Police found Warner at her home and when confronted about the incident, she broke down and told officers she loved her son, TC Palm reported.

Warner faces a charge of unlawful desertion of a child. The boy was taken into protective custody and was reportedly in "relatively good health."
http://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...-restaurant-told-them-i-cant-do-it-police-say

She looks hella strung out in her mugshot. Also, here's her FB.

From her fb...
"im taken by the sweetest man ever my son..."

:bored:

Guess they were on a break?

Also... Fuck, I've never seen so many people clown in the comments or respond "haha" to someone's relationship announcement post before.

It may have been the only way she could think of to get him somewhere else before something terrible happened to him. A lot of kids don't get help until their parent has hurt them badly or killed them. So I have to congratulate her for for at least loving him enough to not hurt him or allow someone else to hurt him.:(

I actually found this outcome better than usual for this type of story. Far better to abandon your kid than to hurt him, torture him, or kill him, as we so often see here. Not only that, but she didn't abandon him alone on the side of the road, she made sure to leave him with people where he would theoretically be safe. While it sucks that she felt inclined to abandon him at all, I FAR prefer this to the usual end result we see here on DD.

Wonder how much she has fucked him up all ready ..they say early years mean a lot to baby's development ,, Should have been at birth I think .
Is she getting rid of damaged goods She produced / created ??
Sad but I think I would want a baby from birth
Then from a meth/ druggie mom after 2 years

Wonder how much she has fucked him up all ready ..they say early years mean a lot to baby's development ,, Should have been at birth I think .

You just called a toddler damaged goods. What. The. Fuck.

Damaged goods..... These are children we are talking about, not fucking cattle.

Just a tad bit more insight.

The state Department of Children and Families is investigating and the child has been placed in licensed foster care, said DCF spokeswoman Paige Paterson-Hughes.

Warner was arrested on the desertion charge and resisting arrest without violence. Initially, the jail refused to take her in because of "her impairment level," according to the affidavit, which didn't provide details of her impairment. When being checked at Indian River Medical Center, she physically resisted being restrained by a deputy.

Warner was released from state prison in May 2016 after serving time for dealing in stolen property and credit card fraud.

Warner is out of jail under a $6,000 bail, according to jail records.

http://www.tcpalm.com/story/news/2017/06/20/vero-woman-charged-child-desertion/411451001/

photos to upload in fb

Maybe her boyfriend didn't wanna share her anymore. He certainly looks like a stand-up guy:rolleyes:
You should go to her facebook.
When she changed her status to in a relationship with xxxxx xxxx in the comments, this other very stand up looking guy says
idk whats going on. But there is some fucked up shit. [...]trimmed [...] s.yl.b.p
I know s.y.l.b = see you later bitch but i dont know what the p is for?

:hilarious: I'm assuming that was a facebook break up.
Aren't they a little old for this?
[doublepost=1498442364,1498442141][/doublepost]
Don't go there.

Sounds she hasn't had care of him for long. We've seen so many stories on DD where a parent regains custody of a child (legally or not), then does terrible things.
At least this has a relatively safe ending.

You should go to her facebook.
When she changed her status to in a relationship with xxxxx xxxx in the comments, this other very stand up looking guy says

I know s.y.l.b = see you later bitch but i dont know what the p is for?

I think the p stands for peace...like "see you later, bitch. Peace!"

Or something along those gangster wannabe sounding lines.

Back