• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Freyjacat

Gerald Michael “Mike” Bullinger is wanted for failure to report three deaths on the property he and his wife recently bought on KCID Road outside Caldwell.

The nationwide warrant does not list any charges that allege a role in the triple homicide, but Canyon County Sheriff’s Chief Deputy Marv Dashiell said Bullinger is a person of interest in the killings.

Three women were found dead Monday partially covered in a shed on the property, each apparently killed by a single gunshot, Dashiell said. The deaths likely happened between one and two weeks ago, he said.

Bullinger is possibly driving a white Ford Focus with Utah plates 129UMP, he said. He is described as 6-foot-1 and about 240 pounds, with gray hair and brown eyes. He may be armed and dangerous, investigators said.

http://www.idahostatesman.com/news/local/crime/article157378034.html

WTF? there is definately gonna be mre to this story, he might be dead too as his wife? they didn't say she was one of the women found but they don't and if her brother thinks they would be dead???
"Dead birds and dogs also were found on the property, Dashiell said, and a live snake, a rat and some rabbits were all removed from the house."
"
“He could be anywhere,” Dashiell said.

Byron Baker said he wonders whether Bullinger escaped into the backcountry. “I kind of hope they take him alive so we can get the full story, but I don’t really care.”
Idaho, after they let those deputies skate on murdering that old rancher not on my happy list
3 more related stories
http://www.idahostatesman.com/news/local/crime/article157261789.html
http://www.idahostatesman.com/news/local/community/canyon-county/article157025259.html
http://www.idahostatesman.com/news/local/crime/article157406429.html

Last edited:
Shit this is the next townover. Move to Idaho they said. The crime is low. There is a fucking serial killer and they can't keep the criminals in the jails.:nailbiting:

Last edited:
Shit this is the next over. Move to Idaho they said. The crime is low. There is a ducking serial killer and they can't keep the criminals in the jails.:nailbiting:
been up there, you have no idea........
[doublepost=1498150047,1498149992][/doublepost]
http://heavy.com/news/2017/06/geral...ed-murder-photos-caldwell-idaho-cheryl-baker/

Another interesting read regarding this case. Seems like the guy was married, but had a girlfriend with a daughter who came to "move in" with him.
this whole thing is so hinky, either he's dead or he killed all of them and still maybe dead I think those are his wifes [both of them] and daughter they found, thanks for finding that

Last edited:
been up there, you have no idea........
[doublepost=1498150047,1498149992][/doublepost]
this whole thing is so hinky, either he's dead or he killed all of him and those are his wifes and daughter they found, thanks for finding that

From the Heavy article, sounds like maybe he had an online gf he was stringing along, took it too far, maybe wife found out...I am thinking he probably killed himself, but who knows. Maybe he's too pussy for that. Hopefully they find him soon either way.

From the Heavy article, sounds like maybe he had an online gf he was stringing along, took it too far, maybe wife found out...
that would have been a third because he was involved with both those women that were known to be on the property and a third his daughter. And I think those are the bodies

He is described as 6-foot-1 and about 240 pounds, with gray hair and brown eyes. He may be armed and dangerous, investigators said.

White? Black? HISPANIC??

Since when is race not included in a fucking description of a suspect!???

at first I thought it was a feuding family and they would find his rotting corpse in the woods but now, yes, it looks like he is a dumb as dirt psycho murdering idiot that should just kept the two household thing going in different states

He could have offed his wife first in anticipation of the new woman comin to town. Perhaps she grew suspicious or even found the body or evidence of a murder, so he did her as well.

Or perhaps this woman showed up and didnt like the looks of him(catfish scenario online possibly, used pics from 30 years ago, etc.) and offed her as a result.

So while they were all living in Utah (in two separate houses), things seemed to be going well. His wife was happy with their relationship, and his girlfriend was happy with their relationship as well (as evidenced by tons of pics of him with her and daughter on FB for over two years). Then he and wifey move to Idaho, and he invites girlfriend and teen daughter to move to Idaho as well. Then all three women disappear and so does he.

So, why could he make it work well for everyone in Utah for years, but everything falls apart in Idaho?

So while they were all living in Utah (in two separate houses), things seemed to be going well. His wife was happy with their relationship, and his girlfriend was happy with their relationship as well (as evidenced by tons of pics of him with her and daughter on FB for over two years). Then he and wifey move to Idaho, and he invites girlfriend and teen daughter to move to Idaho as well. Then all three women disappear and so does he.

So, why could he make it work well for everyone in Utah for years, but everything falls apart in Idaho?

The ladies were not previously introduced.

The ladies were not previously introduced.

It was not clear to me that they were all living in the same house. The articles I read said he and wife moved to Caldwell and girlfriend posted she and daughter moved to Boise (although I just looked it up and Caldwell appears to be an area attached to Boise). Did an article actually say they were all living together?

The Utah-Idaho connection makes me think Mormon. Sometimes sister-wives are kept in separate homes in urban settings. It's clear to me that both these women had been invited to live with him in his new house.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/suspec...riple-murder-dated-two-victims-simultaneously

This new article seems to confirm that all of them were living in the same house together in Idaho, and had been for about a month prior to the three women stopping all communication with friends and family.

On May 3rd, Bullinger and his wife bought the house together. The girlfriend & her daughter moved to the house in early May, and posted pics of themselves in the house and on the property over the next month. The wife had invited friends to come visit at their new house in Idaho. Then the three females suddenly stopped communication on June 8. Police were asked to do a welfare check on June 19, at which time they found the three bodies who had been dead for a week or two. They also found the bodies of several family pets.

So they all got along living together for a month, and then... what? What the hell happened? This just gets curiouser and curiouser...

The Utah-Idaho connection makes me think Mormon. Sometimes sister-wives are kept in separate homes in urban settings. It's clear to me that both these women had been invited to live with him in his new house.
Big Love situation?

Back