• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Checking eyes, sternum compression (where they rub their knuckles forcefully into your chest), smelling salt, even checking brainwaves.
I guess if a doctor was right there.
I took it as when the police arrived he was konked out. Then woke up and told the police his son was missing.
Doctors dont usually do field work.
Once hes awake, there is no way to tell if he was previously knocked out.

I say fake and he knows where tge boy is.

I guess if a doctor was right there.
I took it as when the police arrived he was konked out. Then woke up and told the police his son was missing.
Doctors dont usually do field work.
Once hes awake, there is no way to tell if he was previously knocked out.

I say fake and he knows where tge boy is.
It said he woke up later at the hospital. EMTs would probably do most of that stuff, minus the brainwave scan. They are trained to assess stuff like that. If a cop just shook him and he woke up, I don't think it'd be noted as unconscious. I guess we won't really know until they figure more out about what happened. It's not a good sign they haven't found the kid yet. I'm thinking he's in a shallow grave somewhere.

It said he woke up later at the hospital. EMTs would probably do most of that stuff, minus the brainwave scan. They are trained to assess stuff like that. If a cop just shook him and he woke up, I don't think it'd be noted as unconscious. I guess we won't really know until they figure more out about what happened. It's not a good sign they haven't found the kid yet. I'm thinking he's in a shallow grave somewhere.
Im still hoping dad has him hidden because of the custody. But, more than likely you are right.

Checking eyes, sternum compression (where they rub their knuckles forcefully into your chest), smelling salt, even checking brainwaves.

That is a good point, even an EMT would be able to know if he were faking. I didn't even think about that.

Maybe they do know that he was faking? GPS his car to the gills, wiretap his phones, and send him on his merry way? Hell, I don't know, this case is so perplexing. :shrug:

The police have enough evidence to secure a search warrant at his house, so that's something.

Maybe the mom paid someone to slip him date rape drugs so she could make the child disappear while in the dads care
the custody battle is over..
[doublepost=1493626418,1493626171][/doublepost]I think its really sick when parents cant share..
Also sick when a person is so mentally dependant that they cant live one day without some sort of cantact.
Poor kid.

I'm on my crappy kindle so I can't post the links but google the topic to find the story. I can't even form proper paragraphs so apologies. Sheriff Mendoza has been quoted saying evidence and surveillance video showed the boy's father had been at Lake Cachuna, but his son hadn't. Another discrepency in the story was Dad claimed to be eating breakfast with his son at the same time he was found passed out (6:30 am). Plus, for real, who wakes up at the asscrack of dawn after an exhausting, activity filled weekend and wants to go to a park? Anyone? No? Me either.

I keep looking for updates on this and nothing it is really making me nuts! I am leaning towards custodial kidnapping. I think if he just wandered off and died he would have been found by now.

What a fucking liarface! I knew it. The father has gone 'underground' and is not cooperating with police. What a dick.

This must be one of the 'conflicting reports' Dad gave police. Police are now saying he admitted to taking prescription drugs that weren't his before passing out in the park. So much for being 'attacked'. That boy is alive and well in Armenia right now, mark my words.

What's up with the car being doused in gasoline with a rag stuffed in the gas tank?

Andressian Sr. admitted taking prescription drugs that weren’t his, according to Mendoza. The lieutenant didn’t identify the drug and declined to say whose pills they were.

“We recovered a prescription bottle in the car,” Mendoza said.

Mendoza said a gas can and matches were also found in the car. He added that the interior of the car had been doused in gasoline and there was a rag stuffed in the gas tank.

Andressian Sr. told detectives he went to the park, took a prescription drug and the next thing he knew he woke up at a local hospital, according to Mendoza.

Much more:
http://www.pasadenastarnews.com/gen...th-pasadena-boy-describes-her-worst-nightmare

What a fucking liarface! I knew it. The father has gone 'underground' and is not cooperating with police. What a dick.

This must be one of the 'conflicting reports' Dad gave police. Police are now saying he admitted to taking prescription drugs that weren't his before passing out in the park. So much for being 'attacked'. That boy is alive and well in Armenia right now, mark my words.

What's up with the car being doused in gasoline with a rag stuffed in the gas tank?
not sure wth is going on with posting so will try again:
I agree if he didn't murder the kid, it is probably overseas or within the Armenian community probably smuggled from Cal to back east

Man. I keep coming back to this one. I want to believe the kid is stashed away safe somewhere but in my heart I believe he is dead. His poor mother.

11kbe2o.jpg

The mother has been incredibly silent.

I was curious about that too, but yesterday she came forward for the first time, tearfully pleading for her son's safe return.

Sheriff Mendoza has straight up said he believes Dad knows where his son is. The reward is now $20,000.00.

The mother of a 5-year-old California boy who has been missing for nearly a month made a heart-wrenching plea Wednesday for her son's safe return, saying she believes he's alive and just wants to hug him again.

[...]

"My son's disappearance is my worst nightmare," Ana Estevez said through tears. "To my son, this message is for you my love: be brave, honey. Don't ever forget that mama loves you to the moon and the stars. I am counting the days until I see you honey and I will never stop looking for you."

[...]

The elder Andressian told investigators that he took his son to Cachuma Lake in Santa Barbara County — about 145 miles (233.34 kilometers) from Disneyland — the following day, but detectives found no evidence the boy had been there. The father was found unconscious in his car at a park in South Pasadena on April 22.

[...]

Andressian told investigators that he was at the park with his son but did not remember what happened to his child or any details that would be useful in locating him, sheriff's Lt. Joe Mendoza said. Authorities haven't been able to confirm the boy was at the park.

Mendoza said Andressian's statements have been inconsistent and misleading. He believes the father has information about his son's whereabouts that he's refusing to share with investigators.

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world...ar-old-boys-safe-return/ar-BBBgDdm?li=AAggv0m

Mendoza said Andressian's statements have been inconsistent and misleading. He believes the father has information about his son's whereabouts that he's refusing to share with investigators.

No Shit, Sherlock.

Evidence Seized at Grandmother's Home
Homicide investigators on Thursday seized evidence after serving a search warrant at the Montebello home of the grandmother of 5-year-old Aramazd Andressian Jr.

[...]

The home belongs to the mother of the child's father, 35-year-old Aramazd Andressian Sr., who was found unconscious in Arroyo Park in South Pasadena next to his gasoline-soaked vehicle on April 22, the same day his son was reported missing.

While searching the home, investigators "seized various items of evidence," according to the release.

[...]

The father has ceased cooperating with investigators and will speak only through his attorney, according to the lieutenant.
There are also cameras at the park that show Aramazd was NOT with his father at the park.

I KNEW he was faking being passed out! Paramedics confirmed it! (@Caligirl90 you were correct, the medics could tell he was faking.) It is sounding more and more like a cover-up after he killed his son, unfortunately.
“He’s been deceitful since the very beginning,” said Sheriff’s Det. Louie Aguilera, the lead investigator on the case. Aguilera said fire personnel who responded to the park that morning said Andressian was “deliberately unresponsive.”

http://ktla.com/2017/05/25/evidence...ssing-5-year-old-san-gabriel-valley-boy-lasd/
http://www.latimes.com/local/crime/la-me-missing-boy-20170517-story.html

Last edited:
LAS VEGAS – During an extradition hearing in Las Vegas Tuesday morning, Aramazd Andressian Sr. – the California father suspected of killing his missing 5-year-old son – laughed, smiled and even tried to crack a joke with the judge, video from the courtroom showed.

It is unclear when Andressian Sr. will be extradited back to the state, but authorities said Monday an arraignment could take place later this week.

The 35-year-old suspect was arrested last Friday, June 23, on suspicion of murder, about two months after Aramazd Andressian Jr. was reported missing by his mother when her ex-husband failed to show up with their son for a planned custody exchange on April 22.

The child was last seen with his father leaving Disneyland around 1 a.m. April 21; investigators believe Andressian Jr. was killed during a 6 1/2 hour period after the pair left the Anaheim theme park, and before Andressian Sr. showed up at Lake Cachuma in Santa Barbara County by himself later that morning, according to authorities.

The boy's body has not yet been found.

Investigators believe the killing "was a pre-planned event," and the motive was "tumultuous divorce" proceedings with the boy's mother, according to L.A. County Sheriff's Lt. Joe Mendoza.

Authorities said that while investigators searched for the missing child, the suspect was "socializing in Vegas," and not doing any of the things the child's mother was doing, such as posting fliers, Mendoza said.

“He was taking part in activities and displaying mannerisms that were not consistent with a grieving parent," the lieutenant said.

The father also tried to change his appearance, including shaving his beard and coloring his hair. He may have been planning to flee the country to a place where he wouldn't face extradition, Mendoza added.

Andressian Sr. was taken into custody in Las Vegas after being deemed a "flight risk," Sheriff Jim McDonnell said.

During Tuesday's hearing, Andressian Sr. denied he intended to flee.

http://cw39.com/2017/06/28/dad-accu...ughs-tries-to-joke-with-judge-during-hearing/

He's been found :(

https://www.yahoo.com/news/body-missing-boy-5-turns-170844945.html

The body of a 5-year-old California boy who was missing since April has been found.

Bringing to a close his mother's agonizing months of uncertainty, cops in Southern California announced the discovery of Aramazd Andressian's remains on Saturday.

The South Pasadena boy's body was found near Lake Cachuma in Santa Barbara just hours after his father, Aramazd Andressian Sr., was extradited from Las Vegas to Los Angeles for his murder.

Until now, no sign of the boy's body had been found despite ceaseless, concerted efforts by area authorities.

"Based on additional leads developed in the Andressian case, Homicide detectives returned to the Lake Cachuma area of Santa Barbara County on Friday, June 30, 2017 in an effort to locate additional evidence," the LA County Sheriff's Office wrote on Facebook as they announced the grim discovery.

That ASSHOLE, that mutherfucking murdering asshole! How can you kill your beautiful little boy? Did you hate your ex so much you had to kill him to punish her? :arghh::arghh::arghh:

yeah was getting readyto post this from Calif, murdering fuc k and his momma was covering for hm too:
http://abc7.com/news/body-of-missing-boy-aramazd-andressian-jr-found/2171380/
Based on "additional leads" developed in the case, homicide detectives returned to the lake on Friday in an effort to locate additional evidence, according to the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department. It was then that the boy's body was found.

In a brief afternoon press conference by L.A. County coroner officials, the department said it was conducting its own investigation into the boy's remains. Officials plan to conduct a full exam of the body and possibly match dental records to positively identify the boy.

No further information was released.

Eyewitness News reached out to the child's mother, and she responded with three broken heart emojis.

The boy's father, also named Aramazd Andressian, was arrested last week in Las Vegas for the boy's killing. Although the body had not yet been found, police said they had presented enough evidence in the case to the Los Angeles County District Attorney's Office and obtained a murder filing against the suspect.

The boy was last seen in the early morning hours of April 21 leaving Disneyland with his father, grandmother and aunt.

A day later, Andressian Sr.'s estranged wife reported her son missing after the father did not drop the boy off as scheduled. The man was found passed out in his car at a South Pasadena park and the child was nowhere to be found.

Over the past two months investigators searched the park, the father's home, the home of Andressian Sr.'s mother and Lake Cachuma.

Put them all in jail, him for murder of course, but the aunt and grandma as accessories after the fact, they knew and they didn't do a damn thing to help.

Put them all in jail, him for murder of course, but the aunt and grandma as accessories after the fact, they knew and they didn't do a damn thing to help.
maybe not just after, they were with him and the kid the last time he was seen

Last edited:
It says grandma is being looked at for coving for dad, but not about what. I doubt she knew he was going to kill the kid. I haven't seen anything pointing any fingers at the aunt for knowing about any of it or covering anything up.

Back