• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

scheminDemon

Master Bater
Hi everyone. I'm a 47 year-old male American computer programmer. Not the really cool stuff, mostly finance programs for banks.

I came to Germany with the army in 1989 and have been here ever since.

I was sexually abused by a male family member when I was little, but actually landed here while searching for information concerning a different person, who allegedly abused female preteens in a class he was teaching.

The stuff I found caught my interest and I found myself digging up current information on some of the older threads.

Enough about me.

Haha I asked for a reason. You just insulted him. In europe the meanings are ass backwards. What is a nerd in america is a geek here and vice versa
OH NO! gah, thats like the clip I put up around 2am over kilts, lol, sorry to all, my bad

Haha I asked for a reason. You just insulted him. In europe the meanings are ass backwards. What is a nerd in america is a geek here and vice versa

Really? I have worked in England, Wales, Italy and Germany and have never heard that.

I guess I am now highly insulted. :arghh:

OH NO! gah, thats like the clip I put up around 2am over kilts, lol, sorry to all, my bad
Who knows maybe he likes pen protectors and is okay with being socially awkward!

I didn't know until I moved to the netherlands and offended a friend by calling him a geek. "I'm a nerd!" *huff puff*

Maybe it's just here. I haven't dared to categorize anyone since then :hilarious:

Hi everyone. I'm a 47 year-old male American computer programmer. Not the really cool stuff, mostly finance programs for banks.

I came to Germany with the army in 1989 and have been here ever since.

I was sexually abused by a male family member when I was little, but actually landed here while searching for information concerning a different person, who allegedly abused female preteens in a class he was teaching.

The stuff I found caught my interest and I found myself digging up current information on some of the older threads.

Enough about me.
Already bold.
I jumped right in like that too when i found this site.
I've been all over the intetnet forums but hands down we have the best memberes. I've laughed and cried with most of them even when they didn't know it.

Welcome to our little corner of the internet.

Also, i want to say im impressed with the job title. I can't even DL a new ring tone and get it to work on my phone. So congrats on surfing the tech wave and making a living at it.

I don't know, but I never said hello the first time, don't know how I missed ya. So HELLOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Hi, schemin! I wasn't aware of the problems you had with that member and didn't realize why you disappeared. Nice to see you back!

Shut up, Keep! I'm so sick of seeing your stupid goddamn posts everywhere, why don't you just get the fuck off of this site?! :rage::punch::mad: QUOTE]

I’m not Bold anymore so I can’t like with a laughy face but this cracked my ass up. Yeah, @everjaded! Keep all nice and tra la la’ing, skipping to her lou, I’m sick of it! :vomit:

:hilarious:

Back