• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

cubby

Live Long and Prosper
Bold Member!
https://www.yahoo.com/celebrity/woman-accused-throwing-girl-onto-181221361.html

A woman who allegedly threw a 5-year-old girl onto the tracks as a train was approaching has been charged with attempted murder.

Police in Burlington, New Jersey, went to the light rail platform around 8:30 p.m. Friday after a New Jersey Transit bus driver reported a suspicious woman.

As officers waked onto the platform to approach 20-year-old Autumn Matacchiera, she allegedly grabbed the girl who had been standing with her mother and her mother's boyfriend. She then threw the child onto the tracks.

The boyfriend quickly got the girl to safety as police jumped in front of the train to signal it to stop.

Matacchiera was taken to a hospital for a mental health evaluation. The child was treated at a hospital for a facial cut and some bruising.

My heart was in my throat until I read that she was safe. Yay coppers, jumping down to stop the train! A great boyfriend, too! <3

Crazy bitch is right? WTF??

I hope they took her down hard. Idgaf about her mental state right at this time, my youngest is 5, & my mind goes there. :mad::punch::rage::blackeye::dead::whistle:

351uyv6.jpg

The 20-year-old who allegedly threw a young girl onto train tracks here Friday has a years-long history of mental health issues -- but has "never hurt anybody," her mother says.

[...]

"She is not a criminal," Laura Matacchiera said. "She has mental health issues. It's an ongoing problem," she said, adding that her daughter had resided in multiple mental health facilities -- but has been repeatedly released despite objections from family.

She has now. She almost hurt a baby girl to death.

Released onto the unwary public. I'm stepping into an area I know nothing about, but if the mother had objections, does that mean she must have known her daughter was a danger to herself and/or others?

@Echasez It always hits you a bit harder when it happens to a child the same age as your own, doesn't it?

https://www.nj.com/burlington/index...threw_girl_on_train_tracks_has_never_hur.html

Last edited:
My oldest is five and I'm not sure I wouldn't have gotten shot by police trying to kill that bitch once my baby was safe. I would lose my damn mind.

If crazy's mom knew that her daughter was severely mentally ill & that this was an ongoing issue then she should be shouldering some of the blame herself- rather than trying to make excuses for her daughter!

Someone who is that mentally ill shouldn't be left to their own devices while the family waits to intervene until something horrible happens

http://www.torontosun.com/2017/06/0...l-in-front-of-train-in-an-attempted-sacrifice

A New Jersey woman accused of throwing a 5-year-old girl in front of an approaching train in what she described as an attempted sacrifice has been indicted on a charge of attempted murder.

Police say 20-year-old Autumn Matacchiera grabbed the girl at random on Jan. 27 and threw her on the tracks at a light rail platform in Burlington. Police jumped onto the tracks to signal the train to stop, and the girl was rescued by her mother’s boyfriend. She suffered a cut and some bruising. No one else was hurt.

Police were already at the track after receiving a report from a bus driver of a suspicious woman.

After her arrest, Matacchiera called the Courier-Post newspaper from a hospital and told them she believed she needed to make a sacrifice to win the love of an estranged relative. She said she was inspired by the biblical story of the golden calf, an idol said to have been worshipped by the Israelites and destroyed by the prophet Moses.

She told the newspaper she no longer wants to be part of the community. “I think I should go to jail for the rest of my life,” she said. Her lawyer said she should be treated as a mental health patient, not a criminal.

Matacchiera has remained hospitalized since her arrest.​

351uyv6.jpg

She has now. She almost hurt a baby girl to death.

Released onto the unwary public. I'm stepping into an area I know nothing about, but if the mother had objections, does that mean she must have known her daughter was a danger to herself and/or others?

@Echasez It always hits you a bit harder when it happens to a child the same age as your own, doesn't it?

https://www.nj.com/burlington/index...threw_girl_on_train_tracks_has_never_hur.html

Look she has the spot on fore head all ready for the 30 06 perfect target ( practice)

If crazy's mom knew that her daughter was severely mentally ill & that this was an ongoing issue then she should be shouldering some of the blame herself- rather than trying to make excuses for her daughter!

Someone who is that mentally ill shouldn't be left to their own devices while the family waits to intervene until something horrible happens
How is This the the Mom's fault. She has objected every time her daughter was released from a facility. Her daughter is also an adult and can sign herself out.

MOUNT HOLLY - A Hainesport woman will face trial after pleading not guilty Tuesday to tossing a child in front of a train.

Autumn N. Matacchiera, 20, was charged with first-degree attempted murder for allegedly throwing a 5-year-old child she didn't know in front of an oncoming River LINE train in Burlington City on Jan. 27. Burlington City police officers witnessed the incident and jumped in front of the train, signaling it to stop. The child was treated for bruises and a cut to her face.

Declared a danger to herself but competent to stand trial, Matacchiera is committed to Ancora Psychiatric Hospital in Winslow Township.

In an interview shortly after the incident, Matacchiera told the Courier-Post she intended to offer the child as a sacrifice to win the love of an estranged relative.

"I didn't think it was anything bad," said Matacchiera, who had spent seven years in the mental-health system.

"Now, I kind of regret it," she said in a call from Ancora Psychiatric Hospital. "People tell me that sacrificing a human isn't the same as sacrificing the animal."

The Matacchiera family declined to comment after Tuesday's hearing, but Maneri said her client appeared focused and at ease, "anxious to move things along."

A trial date was set for Nov. 8.

http://www.courierpostonline.com/st...charged-throwing-child-front-train/632620001/

http://www.nj.com/burlington/index....acks_found_not_guilty.html#incart_river_index
MOUNT HOLLY -- The woman who pushed a young girl in front of an on-coming train as a sacrifice was found not guilty of attempted murder by reason of insanity.

Autumn Matacchiera, 20, of Hainesport, was acquitted on the charge Wednesday in Burlington County Superior Court. Judge Philip E. Haines, who made the ruling after Matacchiera waived her right to a trial by jury, did so after reviewing reports from two doctors who examined her -- one in April and another in August.
[....]
Matacchiera described going on "autopilot" the day of the attack, and said she has other impulses she sometimes cannot control.

"I remember thinking there was no reason for me to be in the police car," Haines read, quoting Matacchiera from an earlier report. "I thought [the act] was a necessity."

Matacchiera later said she pushed the girl to sacrifice her, hoping to prove she loved her grandmother.

Doctors who examined Matacchiera deemed she was "thinking and judgement impaired" that day, and was not aware of the implications of her actions, according to documents presented in court.
[....]
Doctors have diagnosed Matacchiera with mixed personality disorder, anxiety, schizoaffective disorder, obsessive compulsive disorder and autism spectrum disorder, according to evidence presented in court.

Her parents have noted that she has long struggled with mental illness, but never hurt anyone before the incident earlier this year.
[....]
A Krol hearing was scheduled for May 2018, during which the court will decide whether or not Mataccheria is a danger to herself and others, and whether or not she will be held in a facility.

At most, the state can order her held for 20 years, the maximum jail sentenced to coincide with an attempted murder conviction.

Matacchiera will to receive mental health treatment at the Ann Klein Forensic Center in Trenton as a committed civilian.

Her parents have noted that she has long struggled with mental illness, but never hurt anyone before the incident earlier this year.
Maybe its just me, but if one of my children had a mental illness and one day they decided to kill an innocent person (especially a kid), because of the shit in their fucked up head, I would feel compelled to ensure they would never be a danger to others after that.

... the court will decide whether or not Mataccheria is a danger to herself and others,
She has already clearly displayed that she a danger to others, as for being a danger to herself, I could care less, in fact, I would consider that a cure of what is ailing her.

Back