• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sue sue

Take 6
http://www.fox25boston.com/news/tre...-shut-in-day-care-closet-police-say/536385704
June 21, 2017
PHENIX CITY, Ala. - Three Alabama day care workers have been charged with child endangerment after a child’s mother found her son strapped into a car seat and closed up in a dark closet, authorities said.

Mary Parette, 66; Cynthia Duman, 45; and Jennifer Parette, 26, were arrested Monday in Phenix City,

The investigation into the women began after a parent, Sydney Zimmerman, found her 22-month-old son, Slade, in a closet at the day care, which was run out of one of the women’s homes. Zimmerman told the news station that she arrived early one day to pick her son up.

“I followed her in and then she goes to the closet, opens the closet door, turns the light on and my son is sitting there, strapped in a car seat that is not his, and the first thing he says when he sees me is, ‘Mama,’” Zimmerman said.

Zimmerman said the closet was hot because the home’s air conditioning did not circulate in the small, enclosed space.

“He could have overheated and died,” she

Zimmerman said one of the women attempted to explain what happened before police arrived.

“She’s all, ‘Sometimes, he doesn’t want to take a nap. Sometimes, he doesn’t this or that,’” Zimmerman said. “That tells me (that) sometimes, this happens.”

Lee County Sheriff Jay Jones told the news station that his office and the Alabama Department of Human Resources are conducting parallel investigations into the day care.

:punch:I would come UNGLUED!!!! I would turn into the Hulk and smash some fucking skulls. "Sometimes he..." yea bitch and sometimes I gotta stab a hoe.

I have to say at this point in time I would never take a child that couldn't handle themselves to any type of daycare facility that I didn't know and trust

Nice job not killing everyone in the room who spoke a word to you about sometimes this or sometimes that ... and ending up in jail mOM.
She should get an award for sure.

Back