• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
I thought about that, too, Sue sue, but I've had a few dupes merged into the originals now and haven't received any acct. debits/alerts for them. This is the second one I've gotten since the change over and I was wondering if I'd done something wrong and didn't know it? :shrug: The stories that end up on the FP are the only thing I can think of so we don't have two threads on the same story in the forums. (?)

If I've posted something inappropriate I'll be happy to own it and change it, I just need to know what it is/was. @Subrosa ? Help, please? <3
I also had two of those too. My posts are generally mundane.

Last edited:
Very strange. I did not get the notification for the thread tag in here or I would have answered sooner. No, You are not being punished. It's an automatic message when threads are merged. If I'm not mistaken, you would get the same sort of notification if a double comment was deleted or merged.

I will see if there is an option to alter the message but I am not sure off hand. We are still trying to work the kinks out as we go.

Very strange. I did not get the notification for the thread tag in here or I would have answered sooner. No, You are not being punished. It's an automatic message when threads are merged. If I'm not mistaken, you would get the same sort of notification if a double comment was deleted or merged.

I will see if there is an option to alter the message but I am not sure off hand. We are still trying to work the kinks out as we go.

Ah, O.K. I know everything's still in flux/beta and I really appreciate all the great stuff you guys are doing for us. :) I just thought I may have inadvertently been doing something wrong I overlooked in the guidelines. Thanks very much for the feedback. <3

I don't know if this helps or not, but this is the alert msg. I was talking about that popped up earlier:
Today at 7:10 PM
gatekeeper
Thread Deleted
Spent $50.56

And this is an example of the alerts I've gotten when I've had a post merged for being a duplicate (no alerts for the dbl. post function so far):
Your thread Add Psychiatrist Narendra Nagareddy To The List Of Diabolical Jerks Killing People With His Rx Pad was merged into Dr. Narenda Nagareddy Deals In Death.

Whenever a thread is merged, the dupe thread is deleted in the process. So you will get a message regarding the merge, and a message concerning the removal of the cash you made by making the dupe thread.

Just an update, but I am about to pull the trigger on the premium edition of the cash plugin which will allow me to add Bold member upgrades to the store. Once I get that in place, I will start adjusting prices and adding more stuff.

That makes sense. I didn't make the connection b/c the merge posts alerts and the New Thread $$ deductions (deleted thread) alerts were coming in so far apart. I didn't realize you guys were having to do a lot of this manually. Thanks for the info!

Last edited:
Question: why does the dollar amount seem to change within what seems to be the same activity?

So for example, I've gotten $10.22 and $10.53 for "Create New Post". Why the change in value?

all of a sudden I'm not getting anything for create new post, I've made at least three post and no change at all, just a question.

all of a sudden I'm not getting anything for create new post, I've made at least three post and no change at all, just a question.

Not sure. I am showing you did receive transactions for new posts today.

I have recieved new post money today, but for a few minutes aound 10pm ish I made about 3-4 posts that didn't accumulate anything. I'm not complaining, and I don't really care about it, just kind of a race I'm having with my self, so I noticed it and thought maybe it was a glitch you might want to know about.

ETA: I seem to now be back to normal, whatever that is. LOL

@Humanus Imperfectus, thank you for the nice offer, that's really nice of you, but you should keep it for yourself, you never know what you might wanna buy one day.

Last edited:
A Quickie on Money Transfer Fees
I'm *NOT* trying to speak for @Morbid, but as someone who posts frequently, I wanted to kind of help clear up some of the confusion when it comes to using the "Transfer" function to send D'D $$ to another member(s). Whether you've used the function yet or not, if/when you do, the system will automatically deduct a transfer fee just like a Western Union transfer, an ATM fee, etc. The amount of the deduction is directly dependent on the amount transferred.

For example, when someone posts a new news thread, they earn right at about $50 & change (change amts. are variable) per story. Let's say I wanted to transfer that same $50.?? back to the person who sent me the story (there is NO rule, guideline or "should" on doing this). When it transfers I'd get an alert saying I sent that person $57. ?? (variable) change amt., but that person will only receive the original $50.?? The program automatically deducts an average of about $7.30-ish for the new thread/story payments. Any other amt. will be different. The more $$ you transfer, the higher the transfer fee will be. The highest transfer fee I've paid so far was a little over a hundred dollars.

So, that's the scoop on the transfer function for those who've been asking about it, those who're trying to earn their annual bold status/bold fairy payment s, cool schtuff, etc., by participating in adding content, those who'd like to start try their own new threads, and anyone else who might want to use the transfer function. Hope this was helpful. :)

Last edited:
How many credits to purchase a subscription? I didn't see that in the store, or in the place where you purchase a subscription. I didn't see that here either.

~shadow

Darn it!!! I was hoping I could use credz to purchase, I'm so broke, I can't even pay for storage. *shrug*

~shadow

Back