• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Edwina Gein

Pinko Satanist Snowflake
Jeremy Christian, 35, was booked early Saturday morning on two aggravated murder charges, an attempted murder charge, two intimidation (hate crime) charges, and a felon in possession of a restricted weapon charge.

The Portland Police Bureau (PPB) reported that the man "was on the MAX train yelling various remarks that would be best characterized as hate speech toward a variety of ethnicities and religions. At least two of the victims attempted to intervene with the suspect and calm him down. The suspect attacked the men, stabbing three, before leaving the train."

Witnesses told the police that he was harassing two women who appear to be Muslim. One was described as wearing a hijab. One of the men he stabbed died at the scene, one was pronounced dead at a hospital, and one is expected to survive.

And here he is in all his piece of shit racist mugshot glory

qreJ1nT.jpg

http://www.portlandmercury.com/blog...te-crime-murders-is-a-known-white-supremacist

Oregon is so fucking disgusting. Def one of the most racist states in America, FULL of so many supremacist groups. It's the Indiana of the Pacific northwest.

At least two of the victims attempted to intervene with the suspect and calm him down.

AKA saw some white asshole yelling racist shit and decided he deserved a beatdown.

Wonder if theyll attempt self defense on this one.
[doublepost=1496083085,1496080802][/doublepost]How can you be both a nihilist and a racist or nazi???? I don't get it.

And why would a nihilist be a fan of Nazi Germany or Hitler????

It's amazing how many ignorant fuctkards dont even understand their own so called belief systems.

Piece of shit.

From the
On April 29, Christian showed up to the right-wing "March for Free Speech" on 82nd Avenue in Montavilla with a baseball bat in an attempt to assault left-wing protesters. The bat was quickly confiscated by Portland police officers. He ranted how he was a nihilist. He'd soon yelled racial slurs ("fuck all you n*****s") and gave the Nazi salute throughout the day. He yelled "Hail Vinland" throughout the day.
So LE has known for a while that this nut has been looking for a place to crack. Why keep letting him out?

Last edited:
Last edited:
There is two more heros in this story.

https://www.google.com/amp/abcnews....s-mom-meets-hero-saved-sons/story?id=47701953
The mother of a stabbing victim was able to meet the hero who helped save her son's life on Sunday.

Margie Fletcher's 21-year-old son, Micah Fletcher, is still in the hospital after being injured in a stabbing on a Portland, Oregon, train on May 26 that left two other men dead.

Marcus Knipe, an Iraq War veteran, acted quickly when he saw Micah Fletcher stumbling onto the train platform at the Hollywood station.

[...]
"He was scared. There was blood coming through his fingers or seeping through his fingers ... He was sitting there screaming out. 'Somebody help me. Help me. I've been stabbed.'"

Knipe said he put pressure on Micah Fletcher's wounds, tried to keep him calm and called his mother. When Knipe reached her, he told her that he was helping her son and that he was going to be taken to a hospital.

"All I know is I was in the right place at the right time and knew what needed to be done just to get him to stay alive," Knipe told KATU.

Margie Fletcher said she was grateful for the opportunity to meet Knipe and thank him in person.

ya know, my grandmother use to say and I always believed if they are that crazy they won't know it anyway and you'd be doing everyone else and them a favor to put them out of their misery

Jeremy Christian, this Portland nutjob, wasn't a Bernie/Jill supporter. Neither a white supremacist nor nazi. He was a Libertarian so he used whatever fits him:

Death to Hillary Rodham Clinton and all her supporters!!! To be carried out by Bernie Supporters who didn't turn traitor and vote Hillary....
(From his Facebook page - look for Jeremy Christian Portland). Above all he was anti-antifa, anti circumcision... some would love to say he was a CIA-op to discredit the alt-right...

Jeremy Christian, this Portland nutjob, wasn't a Bernie/Jill supporter. Neither a white supremacist nor nazi. He was a Libertarian so he used whatever fits him
Blasphemy! There is no such thing has having ones own beliefs that might encompass multiple agendas in which you then use to further your own agenda. Everyone gets one category they fall into and that's it! No walking the line in this society. You are either against or for. If you are against, you are automatically a supporter for the other side. :p

Why does it matter who he supported in the election? Doesn't change anything about what happened and that he is a garbage human.
Because you know the media was dying to report that he was a Trump fanatic. Remember the AZ lunatic who shot Ms. Giffords and others? So many people rushed to condemn the Evil Conservatives who somehow influenced him when in fact the guy had no politics at all, he was just batshit crazy looking for an opportunity. But that didn't stop a flood of early commentary based on fervent assumptions.
It isn't important, but sections of news media want this kind of crime to shoehorn into their narrative, and I bet they are disappointed that he's just another crazy asshole who finally snapped.
[doublepost=1496192100,1496191835][/doublepost]
How can you be both a nihilist and a racist or nazi???? I don't get it.

And why would a nihilist be a fan of Nazi Germany or Hitler????

It's amazing how many ignorant fuctkards dont even understand their own so called belief systems.

Exactly! They cherry pick whatever bits and pieces that fit their lunatic belief. It's all a mishmash of slogans.

Oregon is so fucking disgusting. Def one of the most racist states in America, FULL of so many supremacist groups. It's the Indiana of the Pacific northwest.
I thought Idaho had that honor.

Last edited:
Well this certain member used a Google-marked Highly Cited local source for this that didn't mention Trump's America and you're one of two people here who even said it at all
[doublepost=1496227564,1496224034][/doublepost]Anyway, here's a follow-up article on his arraignment yesterday
"Free speech or die, Portland," yelled Christian, 35, staring down an audience that included Micah Fletcher, whom police say Christian stabbed in the neck on a MAX Green Line train on Friday. "You’ve got no safe place. This is America. Get out if you don’t like free speech."

A short time later he yelled: "Death to the enemies of America. Death to antifa [anti-fascists]. You call it terrorism. I call it patriotism. Die."
http://www.portlandmercury.com/blog...ism-jeremy-christians-arraignment-was-raucous

And police statements on what happened
Cops soon got reports of where Christian was headed. He threw his knife at a police vehicle—it is a 3.75 inch folding knife— and was arrested after a brief standoff.

While in the backseat of the police car, prosecutors say Christian said the following things:

"I just stabbed a bunch of motherfuckers in their neck. Just a punk ass bunch of motherfuckers."

"Get stabbed in your neck if you hate free speech."

"I'm tearing out motherfucker's throats, you think I give a fuck who I spit on?"
http://www.portlandmercury.com/blog...ies-happened-in-fridays-vicious-max-stabbings

Last edited:
The legal system totally failed the citizenry here. No one wanted to take this guy seriously or prosecute him or punish him in an effective manner. At no point did authorities show any care whatsoever for the safety of innocent civilians who might come into contact with this shithead.

If he were a muslim and spouting off extremist islamic beliefs, he would have been treated more seriously.

Disgusting FAILURE on the part of the justice system. Pathetic. Thanks for fucking nothing Portland.

This prick looks like Rush Limbaugh had a love child with a gibbon.

They had plenty of warnings about this a-hole and two are dead because the system is useless.
Lock him away forever with as many angry minorities as possible.
Tell them it is a Ramadan or Kwanza or Eid gift early.

https://oregoncrimenews.com/portlan...train-homicide-victims-backpack-wedding-ring/
Detectives from Portland Police Bureau’s (PPB) Homicide Unit are asking for help identifying and locating a man suspected of stealing a backpack and wedding ring from one of the men killed by suspected white supremacist Jeremy Christian during a May 26 double-homicide on a MAX train.

Police say the backpack and wedding ring belonged to Ricky Best, 53. Best served in the U.S. Army for 23 years, and worked for the City of Portland since early 2015.

The backpack also is reported to have contained personal items, which are important to the Best family.
TriMet_Theft_Suspect.jpg

[....]
footage from the MAX train shows a male subject carrying Best’s backpack in his right hand. The suspect is described as a white male with blond hair in a mullet style, and was wearing a black Jordan brand baseball cap, a black T-shirt with an image of Marilyn Monroe and a United State flag, black shorts and black shoes.

The suspect was also carrying a backpack in his other hand, but police do not know if it is the suspect’s, or owned by another person.
[....]
PPB asks anyone who knows the identity or whereabouts of the suspect to contact Detective Mitch Hergert at mitch.hergert@portlandoregon.gov.

Because you know the media was dying to report that he was a Trump fanatic. Remember the AZ lunatic who shot Ms. Giffords and others? So many people rushed to condemn the Evil Conservatives who somehow influenced him when in fact the guy had no politics at all, he was just batshit crazy looking for an opportunity. But that didn't stop a flood of early commentary based on fervent assumptions.
It isn't important, but sections of news media want this kind of crime to shoehorn into their narrative, and I bet they are disappointed that he's just another crazy asshole who finally snapped.
[doublepost=1496192100,1496191835][/doublepost]

Exactly! They cherry pick whatever bits and pieces that fit their lunatic belief. It's all a mishmash of slogans.

I thought Idaho had that honor.
I live the n Idaho no. It's not so bad.

http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/06/man_stole_portland_train_stabb.html#incart_river_index
-a025155638d94785.JPG

PORTLAND, Ore. -- A 51-year-old homeless man was arrested early Friday for allegedly stealing the wedding ring and backpack from one of the MAX train stabbing victims as he lay dying.

Acting on multiple tips from the community, Portland police officers tracked down George Ellwood Tschaggeny at a small transient encampment near Cesar Chavez Boulevard and Interstate 84. He was taken into police custody about 2 a.m.
[....]
At the time of his arrest, Tschaggeny was wearing the wedding band belonging to Rick John Best, 53, Simpson said. Best was a father, Army veteran, city of Portland employee and one-time candidate for Clackamas County commissioner.

"It's completely heartless," said Simpson. "There is no other way to describe what happened."

Simpson said officers also found Best's backpack, but his wallet remains missing. He said phone numbers that are "most precious to the family" were in the wallet and he urged anyone with information about the wallet to come forward.

Tschaggeny was booked into the Multnomah County Jail on accusations of second-degree theft, tampering with physical evidence and second-degree abuse of a corpse.
[....]

Back