• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
28iviht.jpg

Marshall Doran​
Authorities
[...]
have arrested a man suspected of involvement in suspicious fires that left two people dead.
[....]
Police Chief Keith Hinkle said Sunday that officers had arrested Marshall Doran of Kure Beach on a charge of attempted first-degree burglary. Hinkle said the 22-year-old Doran is a "person of interest" in three separate fires which heavily damaged two condominium buildings and a car early Saturday.

Fire Chief Alan Griffin said firefighters had recovered two bodies from the rubble of the condos. The names of those killed have not yet been released.
[...]
firefighter and several people were taken to the hospital with minor injuries.

"To be clear, this is not just a tragedy. It's a murder, and nothing less," New Hanover County District Attorney Ben David said Sunday
[....]
Doran is being held on a $2.5 million secured bond at the New Hanover County jail, where staff said he has not been assigned an attorney.
[....]
media outlets reported Sunday that Doran already faced charges in Wake County of felony death by motor vehicle, impaired-driving and drug offenses in connection with a Feb. 13 hit-and-run killing.
[...]
say Doran was traveling 60 miles per hour in a Volvo station wagon through snow and ice along Interstate 40 when he struck two Good Samaritans who had stopped to help a stranded trucker. Nathaniel Williams, 34, of Hope Mills and Larry Kepley, 39, of Winston-Salem, were both killed.

After hitting the two men
[...]
Doran kept traveling east, taking out a traffic sign. He was later found and apprehended in a wooded area near the interstate. Authorities in the hit-and-run case originally set Doran's bail at $5 million, but a judge later reduced his bond to $500,000 and he was released.
[...]
American Red Cross is providing temporary housing for 18 people as a result of the fires.
http://www.wsoctv.com/news/news/2-killed-carolina-beach-condo-fire-arrest-made/njNKT/

Wait. So he fucking KILLED SOMEONE and they let him go? As in dead? The fuck is going on here.
And then he goes and kills two other people in some bullshit fire rampage? Wow. Just wow.
His parents must be rich. Fucking enabling pricks.

Wait. So he fucking KILLED SOMEONE and they let him go? As in dead? The fuck is going on here.
And then he goes and kills two other people in some bullshit fire rampage? Wow. Just wow.

say Doran was traveling 60 miles per hour in a Volvo station wagon through snow and ice along Interstate 40 when he struck two Good Samaritans who had stopped to help a stranded trucker. Nathaniel Williams, 34, of Hope Mills and Larry Kepley, 39, of Winston-Salem, were both killed.
After hitting the two men
he killed 2 men then they let him out and he has now killed 2 more
dad must be a judge or something

Last edited:
Well the judge shouldn't have ever reduced his bail or given him bail period to begin with! Hit and run that involved two people dying! WTF! Now two more people are dead, 18 have lost their homes, million dollars in damages. Good job on whoever agreed to bail the dumb as out.

he killed 2 men then they et him out and he has now killed 2 more
dad must be a judge or something
:banghead::banghead::banghead::punch::rage::facepalm:
I really am just mortified that he was allowed to kill two people and set free to kill two more.
I guess that's worth at least a year or two right?:sarcasm:

Its really sad he didn't wreck and kill only himself when he was driving 60 mph through the ice and snow. It would have saved four peoples lives.

Its really sad he didn't wreck and kill only himself when he was driving 60 mph through the ice and snow. It would have saved four peoples lives.
they never do
just like the DUI drivers always live and the sober ones die

Well the judge shouldn't have ever reduced his bail or given him bail period to begin with! Hit and run that involved two people dying! WTF! Now two more people are dead, 18 have los their homes, million dollars in damages. Good job on whoever agreed to bail the dumb as out.

It would be interesting to know how the Judge feels about his decision now....wondering wondering...how it must be to have that kind of power and fuck up so badly.

i
t cracks me up, he looks like an utcase loser and should have been locked up no bail after the first incident now he's pulled this crap while so many other cases of doing nothing has gotten people killed

I hope they're still going forward with the dui case as well. And I hope this Chad has a lifetime of sucking dick ahead of him.

Back