• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

John Prewett

I'm the kind of guy that would post the following ....

Tomorrow (May 29, 2017) will be the 100 year birthday of the man who "carries the Great Whore, received the terrible head wound, will reappear, will amaze the world, will have all Satan's power and will rule the world for 3.5 years." To Satan's Globalist cabal, tomorrow will be a most auspicious - special day.
Revelation 13->forward reveals soul saving blessing conveying information about our end of era scenario found nowhere else

Tomorrow (May 29, 2017) will be the 100 year birthday of the man who "carries the Great Whore, received the terrible head wound, will reappear, will amaze the world, will have all Satan's power and will rule the world for 3.5 years." To Satan's Globalist cabal, tomorrow will be a most auspicious - special day.
Revelation 13->forward reveals soul saving blessing conveying information about our end of era scenario found nowhere else
Wait... i just woke up.

Is this today. Am i going to meet Satan today?
Hmmm should i put on make up, what shall i wear?

Why only 3.5 years?

What an odd fucking timeline.

Even some of Americas worst presidents pull off 4, pretty much guaranteed 4 actually. The lord of all evil himself cant do that though?

Not to overload this thread with Trump jokes, but if this all comes to fruition, i suppose it will be undeniably accurate to say that Trump is worse than the devil.

So... it's tomorrow.... what happened?

So... it's tomorrow.... what happened?
You need to party like it's 1999!!!

Cuz all the computers are gonna blow up and infrastructures will basically implode.

Wait. Was that the Mayans? Incas? Or the Bible?

I'm not too sure....

Anybody got any Kool-Aid around here....?!:water:

Does everyone remember the heaven's gate cult?
Hale-bopp comet mass suicide.

So i know knew one of the members that committed suicide.
There was 39 total.
The thought was that if they ended their life as it passed over, it would pick them up and take them into space.
Margaret ella field ritcher.

I just thought i would throw that out there. Im just killing time waiting for Satan's arrival. And this thread reminded me of heavens gate.

There was 39 total.
The thought was that if they ended their life as it passed over, it would pick them up and take them into space.

I just thought i would throw that out there. Im just killing time waiting for Satan's arrival. And this thread reminded me of heavens gate.
I've actually watched all their "exit videos". Sad, but also seemed like they wanted to go. I didn't bother watching the head guys interview.

There was 39 total.

Will Asmodeus do? ;)

@Keepalowprofile, I sure do remember heavens gate. I had their cheesy new agey Sci fi logo as the wallpaper on my computer.
We hired a temp who had recently moved from San Diego and he admitted much later that it "really scared him". He didn't say anything because he needed the job.
My mother listened to Art Bell Show religiously, and the Hale-Bopp comet trailing a spaceship was all they talked about. I think my mother was believing it, but she knew the rest of the family thought it was BS, so she kept quiet. After the mass suicide, the art bell show never mentioned the subject again, and the massive web pages devoted to it were deleted from his website
Wasn't that the year we had two comets? I used to go outside every night to watch the tail.
... those were good times...

ETA: The other comet was Hyakutake in '96. Fabulous sight.

Last edited:
I would love to see them. Where did you see them?
They are on YouTube. It's a Heavens Gate YouTube and has other videos, but I am not sure it's run by them. It leaves you feeling weird. The way they talk about going, the way they talk about why they cut off family. It just leaves you feeling in a million different directions. But I was doing a paper, and I really wanted to hear them in their own words. Felt like the right thing to do.

They are on YouTube. It's a Heavens Gate YouTube and has other videos, but I am not sure it's run by them. It leaves you feeling weird. The way they talk about going, the way they talk about why they cut off family. It just leaves you feeling in a million different directions. But I was doing a paper, and I really wanted to hear them in their own words. Felt like the right thing to do.
Oh im totally going to go and watch all i can.
Margaret was the sister of my first boyfriend. I only met her 2 times and then she disappeared from their family. Before she got sucked into this cult she was very normal and family orientated. She asked her younger sister to join and the whole family went nuts. So she stopped all communication.
Them years later i heard thru old friends that she was one of the suiciders.
So weird. The whole thing is weird.
Weird or not, i want to watch the videos.
Thanks.

I've been here for 45 years (you had to know a woman was ruler of the underworld) :rolleyes: it'll be 46 on July 26th ;) hint hint :p

I've been tossing a few new ideas around.
.. Been awhile since we had a good old fashion Plague :) a painful :devil: exterminate 1/4 of the human race bonanza :devil::shrug: something to mull over.

Lemme give this a try...
May 29th = Kennedy's 100th birthday
The illuminati killed Kennedy, who was Catholic,
The Catholic Church is the whore of Babylon which will usher in the Antichrist for the
ENDTIMESRAPTUREREVELATIONAPOCALYPSE!!!!!!!
I am Catholic so -I- get all the cookies!! :D

Back