• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

JackBurton

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Not sure this really counts as NEWS since it's out of Dayton. A disregard for human life and scumbag thuggery is par for the course in that cesspool. Honestly a story about a mother actually doing right by her children would be more breaking, interesting news.

http://www.whio.com/news/crime--law...children-fatally-shot/3s7ggyZhvDPKPLnNG2gfhO/

She shot her 2 little kids in the head and then dragged em out onto her front lawn for display. Oddly an 11 year old daughter wasnt targeted. Im wondering if anger at the baby-daddy of these other two was the motive, rather then the mental illness nonsense thats being thrown around by authorities.

CPS had active case open on the trash.

The abusive baby daddy of one of the victims was REAL broken up...

Stephen Fletcher, of Springfield, father to 6-year-old Kaiden Helton, said he had only met his son about four times since he was born.

"I'm devastated right now; I can't sleep, I can't eat, I don't even know what to do with myself," Fletcher said. "I have no answers for nothing.""

What a stupid piece of shit.

But at least the young victims family, outside of this scumbag dad who couldnt be bothered to see his son more then 4 times during his short life, cared deeply about the kids...

The Helton family confirmed to our newsroom that no funeral or memorial service will be held for the Helton children shot to death. The family declined further comment, but added they are not participating in any fundraisers.

Again, i wonder if there was such a dislike for the kids baby daddys that this Helton family said fuck em! Or perhaps theyre some creepo weirdo idiot Jevovah Witness type fucktards. Figure those idiots have some bizarre rules about memorials and funerals and all that nonsense. It'd explain the lack of a go fund me for sure, although i fully expect this stephen felcher criminal to take advantage of at some point.

http://www.daytondailynews.com/news...olatile-relationships/ejt4V9DZGO5tAUnc01hrkL/

This article details what a damage case fuck up this filth was and how she continuously chose to surround herself with violent men, and that she herself was violent as well. Kids never had a chance at a decent, productive life no matter what, clearly.
[doublepost=1495850410,1495850166][/doublepost]Here's the homicidal filth, Claudena Helton, what a beauty!
helton.jpg

She looks like a Claudena. What a fucking horse of a woman, barf.

Wonder when she washed her hair last.

Honestly i think the fact that she was naked in her front lawn at the time of the crime is prob more offensive then her shooting her kids. I mean it's one thing to off a couple of your youngins who never had a chance at a productive, decent life anyways, but to subject innocent bystanders to the nightmarish sight of your naked body???? Unforgivable.

Drugs are bad...m'kay? Naked and dragging their bodies to the front lawn? Flakka?

Those poor kids, the 11 yo left behind will be haunted by this for the rest of her life.

Some parts of my family only do memorials if someone really feels they need one to grieve. Otherwise, we always come together right when a death happens/right before and are pretty much always together for about a week, remembering, lending shoulders to cry on, helping with the spouse or kids left behind. Just because they aren't being public about it, doesn't mean they aren't doing similar.

She is only 30. I'd be wondering about schizophrenia; the timing is about right. (Guys typically get symptomatic quite a bit earlier.)
--Al

I'm going there too ... most people try to hide it when they've done a very bad thing.

They don''t drag their victims out to the yard to display them like a they're having a yard sale.

The family is really missing out on the go fund me train.

Choooo chooo.

This may be the reason they don't want any funerals/memorials, because some people will always donate cash to the family, despite requests not to or to donate to charities in lieu of family/flowers, etc.. They may not want to profit in any way from the tragedies, or they may be cheap uncaring bastards...:shrug:

If a disaster like that had happened in my family I wouldn't have any services either. (We aren't a funeral/memorial family anyway.) I'm not going to read too much into no services. Because something like this drags in the public too much. They are already dealing with the teddy bears, balloons and flowers pile (oops, makeshift memorial) in the yard.
In this age of public and media display, their privacy is surprising.
That's just for now.... who knows what will happen next.
[doublepost=1495902192,1495901888][/doublepost]
The family is really missing out on the go fund me train.

Choooo chooo.
That broken hearted absentee dad will probably work it somehow.

Some parts of my family only do memorials if someone really feels they need one to grieve. Otherwise, we always come together right when a death happens/right before and are pretty much always together for about a week, remembering, lending shoulders to cry on, helping with the spouse or kids left behind. Just because they aren't being public about it, doesn't mean they aren't doing similar.

It might be pisspoor jounalism, but according to what the articles ive read are saying, the family didnt tell them, "no PUBLIC funeral/memorial is planned", but instead it appears to be a straight up, "nah, there's not one". I read it as nothing at all, rather then "we keepin dis shit on the downlow".

If it's the latter, then my apologies to the family, outside of the deadbeat dads involved(well, not involved) of course. Actually, i dont apologize, cuz any misunderstanding is not my fault, it is the fault of the trash journalists.

No services means no services. They will mourn plenty in private.
I imagine most of all they want to protect the surviving children, and staying away from media and public a great way to start.

Someone liked my thread here, 3 years later, which led to me digging back into it.

They found her not guilty cuz she's supposedly a nutter(despite 1 out of 3 tests that were done on her determining she was legally sane).

Langer accepted the plea and ordered her to be institutionalized at Summit Behavioral Healthcare in Cincinnati. A six-month review has been scheduled for July 18, according to the court.
The state dismissed the specifications that made the case death penalty eligible.
He said three psychological reports were done on Helton. Two concluded she was legally not guilty by reason of insanity, while the third concluded she was legally sane.
“The judge’s decision today ensures that the Montgomery County Common Pleas Court will have jurisdiction for the maximum prison term that would have been available for the acts that occurred,” Heck’s office said in the statement.
“Since the acts were two counts of aggravated murder, which carry a maximum sentence of life without the possibility of parole, this defendant will be monitored by the Court for the rest of her life.”

Apparently she will be subject to court monitoring the rest of her life. No idea what that means though. If she is found legally sane in a year, as far as i understand it theyll release her back on the streets but just require occasional pysch reviews, who knows, either way, nothing ive read says she will actually be punished or that society will be protected from her.

Back