• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2017/05/24/counselor-overdose-heroin-deaths/
[....]
“When it is the counselors at the halfway house who are overdosing and dying, that makes this a frightening and sobering experience for everyone,” said Hogan. (Did he HAVE to use the word "sobering"? Accidental pun?)

The two men were found unresponsive in separate bedrooms of Freedom Recovery in West Brandywine on Sunday afternoon. In addition to the counselors, six men in recovery were living in the home. They administered naloxone but could not revive the men.

Hogan spoke to those six men after the bodies were found.
[....]
One counselor was 33, the other was found dead on what would have been his 25th birthday.

Baggies stamped with a Superman logo, a danger sign, and skull and crossbones were found in their rooms.

Preliminary tests show the heroin was laced with the powerful and deadly fentanyl.

Well that's nice they're were not in the same bathroom sucking each other dicks and getting high ... not there is anything wrong with that.(except there is) But it also makes me wonder if they were given hot shots ... or otherwise murdered.

Last edited:
At least they showed everyone the negative side of heroin through first hand demostration....

Hark!

Drug addicts deserve to die.

Most junkies have a death wish ... end up a little bit more dead everyday.

Anyway ... You'll be dead soon ... no worries ... God is funny like that.

I'm pretty sure you're going to drown in your own phlegm.

Back