• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crim...ved-in-exs-attic-then-attacked-her/ar-BBBuSKx
[....]
The Lafourche Parish Sheriff's Office says Taylor Broussard, 21, forced his way into the woman's Larose home and began hitting her with his fists following a verbal argument May 3. A juvenile who was home at the time reportedly shielded the woman as Broussard allegedly struck her and threatened her with a knife.

Deputies say Broussard slashed bedsheets, cut through a matress and damaged several other items during the attack. The woman was able to escape to a neighbor's home and call for help. Broussard allegedly stole the woman's purse and cellphone and then stole an SUV and fled.

After deputies responded, they learned Broussard had been secretly staying in the attic, stalking the victim, the station reports. Deputies say they found bedding, water bottles, food and plastic bottles filled with urine.

Deputies haven't been able to locate Broussard since. Warrants have been issued for his arrest on two counts of stalking, domestic abuse battery with child endangerment, domestic abuse aggravated assault, theft of a motor vehicle, felony theft, home invasion, unauthorized entry of an inhabited dwelling, and simple criminal damage to property, WWLTV reports.
serveimage

Where did he put his poop?
He may held it and sneaked into her bathroom for a dump when she was at work.
I wonder how hot and humid it was in the attic?

And he's been caught!
https://lpsonews.net/2017/05/24/upd...ft-and-other-charges-arrested-in-baton-rouge/
Wednesday, May 24, Louisiana State Police Troop A located the stolen vehicle in Baton Rouge and took Broussard into custody. He will be booked into the East Baton Rouge Parish Jail on the outstanding Lafourche Parish warrants, as well as for possession of the stolen vehicle. Upon release from East Baton Rouge Parish, Broussard will be transferred to Lafourche where he will be booked on charges including two counts of Stalking, Domestic Abuse Battery with Child Endangerment, Domestic Abuse Aggravated Assault, Theft of a Motor Vehicle, Felony Theft, Home Invasion, Unauthorized Entry of an Inhabited Dwelling, and Simple Criminal Damage to Property.

How horrifying. She was lucky to escape with her life. I will never complain about the squirrels in my attic again.

How horrifying. She was lucky to escape with her life. I will never complain about the squirrels in my attic again.
Better be careful, those squirrels may burn your house down. But they won't stalk, abuse you, steal your car, et al that this fuckhead did.

If I was her I'd change my name and move. He'll be out before you know it and I'm betting he's pissed and will come after her again. I feel for the gal.

Back