• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Snoods

Trusted Member
Anthony Weiner, the former Democratic congressman whose sexting scandals ended his political career and embroiled him in a tumultuous F.B.I. investigation of Hillary Clinton before the election, pleaded guilty to a felony on Friday, crying openly as he admitted to conduct that he knew was “as morally wrong as it was unlawful.”

The plea agreement ended a federal investigation into a series of sexually explicit pictures and messages that Mr. Weiner sent last year to a 15-year-old girl in North Carolina.

It capped the long, tortured downfall of Mr. Weiner, who ruined a once-promising career in Congress and then spoiled various attempts at resurrecting his reputation, all through his uncontrolled habit of using social media and texts to send explicit images to women.

It also cost him his marriage: His estranged wife, Huma Abedin, a top aide to Mrs. Clinton, filed for divorce from Mr. Weiner on Friday in New York, according to two people with knowledge of the action.

“I engaged in obscene communications with this teenager,” Mr. Weiner said, his voice high and shaky, and his body trembling. Those communications “included sharing explicit images and encouraging her to engage in sexually explicit conduct,” just as he had done with adult women, he said.

Mr. Weiner, 52, will have to register as a sex offender where he works and lives, and he may face a prison term. He pleaded guilty to transferring obscene material to a minor, which carries a sentence of up to 10 years in prison.

Federal prosecutors said in the plea agreement that a sentence in the range of 21 to 27 months would be “fair and appropriate.” Mr. Weiner is to be sentenced on Sept. 8 in Federal District Court in Manhattan.

[...]

Mr. Weiner told Judge Preska that from the time he was in Congress through the first half of last year, “I’ve compulsively sought attention from women who contacted me on social media, and I engaged with many of them in both sexual and nonsexual conversation.”

Reports of the federal investigation surfaced in September after DailyMail.com reported that Mr. Weiner had engaged in an online relationship with the girl, which included explicit messages sent over social media and suggestive texts.

[...]

Mr. Weiner told the court that in January 2016, he was contacted by — and began exchanging online messages with — “a stranger who said that she was a high school student, and who I understood to be 15 years old.”

“I knew this was as morally wrong as it was unlawful,” he added.

Mr. Weiner, choking up and rubbing his forehead, said that last fall he “came to grips for the first time with the depths of my sickness."

“I — I had hit bottom,” he said. “Through treatment I found the courage to take a moral inventory of my defects.” He said he began a program of recovery and mental health treatment that he was continuing.

“I accept full responsibility for my conduct,” he told Judge Preska. “I have a sickness, but I do not have an excuse.”

Mr. Weiner said he had apologized to those he had hurt, including the teenage girl “whom I mistreated so badly, and I am committed to making amends to all those I have harmed.”

[...]

An effort to resurrect his career progressed in 2013 as he began his candidacy for mayor of New York. But that, too, collapsed after the emergence of additional explicit online messages.

Mr. Weiner’s marriage to Ms. Abedin fell apart after new suggestive text messages surfaced in August, including one with an image of Mr. Weiner’s crotch as he lay next to the couple’s son, who was 4.

Remember the hilarious pseudonym "Carlos Danger" he used when emailing pictures of his penis? You can create your own sexting pseudonym by typing your name into this Carlos Danger name generator !

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_...widget_to_get_a_name_like_anthony_weiner.html

Mine is Fabricio Violence! :hilarious: I may legally change my given name, that is glorious.

Edit: Just wanted to add, his "Carlos Danger" sexting fiasco was before it was known he was sexting minors. There is nothing funny about sexting minors.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/19/nyregion/anthony-weiner-guilty-plea-sexting.html

Last edited:
I hope his wife runs him off with a stick:fish:..then piles all his stuff in the front yard and sets it on fire:joyful:! I hope she puts up a big sign in the front yard saying, "Anthony Weiner is a pervert". :jawdrop::wtf:
I hope his dog bites him and he has to get a rabies shot.:yuck:

okay, I played: Alejandro Threat kinda a let down, lol, but seriously, this guy is a threat and is someone that should have been far removed from any political party or younger vulnerable people. There should have been zero tolerance of his actions and his wife should have dumped him long ago or left her post if she was stupid enough to stay with him. In any position of authority he would be the easily link due to his perversions and how easy it would be to play him or hs position. I think he is beyond revolting
[doublepost=1495808064,1495807972][/doublepost]
I hope his wife runs him off with a stick:fish:..then piles all his stuff in the front yard and sets it on fire:joyful:! I hope she puts up a big sign in the front yard saying, "Anthony Weiner is a pervert". :jawdrop::wtf:
I hope his dog bites him and he has to get a rabies shot.:yuck:
Caroline, rabies shots aren't that bad: I would love the get rabies shots [there's only 2 now] for free, he deserves something more piquant, like maybe Hun torture or something

Last edited:
This guy is such a piece of shit I hope he goes to supermax. What a fucking dumbass Huma was actually good looking.

I am Bernardo Evil which is ironic.
I live in the same city two blocks from where local murderer/Scarborough serial rapist Paul bernardo took one of his teen victims.
Suddenly this isn't so funny.

As for Tony Sausage...
he should just start banging 18 year old prostitutes and be done with it.

I hope this asshole gets jail time ... this little girl should have been at school, not being exploited by this asshole.
She was at school. She supposedly contacted him because she was an admirer and wanted to write a report on him.
I think she had a crush from afar. Wtf? But ya know, teen crushes...

As part of the plea agreement, Weiner, 52, will register as a sex offender and also will have to forfeit his iPhone, surrender his passport and continue mental health treatment. He is also barred from having any contact with the minor.
He has to give up his iphone! :hilarious::rolleyes: Uh huh, that'll work. He'll smuggle one into prison up his ass.

The government recommended between 21 and 27 months imprisonment, which Weiner's counsel agreed to, though ultimately it is up to a judge to decide.

His own counsel agreed to the prison term. Sounds like Carlos Danger may actually be headed to prison. I bet he doesn't end up serving that long, though. God, it's difficult to write a sentence about this clown without an unintended sexual innuendo!

In texts obtained by DailyMail.com, Weiner complained to the girl that he rarely had sex with Abedin while also lamenting the fact that he was tasked with caring for the couple's son.

He is such an asshat. What else did he have to do besides take care of his child? Oh yeah, sext. I bet he's one of those parents who refers to taking care of their own child as 'babysitting'. Besides, he was able to multi task, in one of his penis pictures (in briefs) you can see his child next to him in bed.

And if you thought he couldn't possibly get any more absurd, you would be most incorrect, good sir. He referred to himself as 'T Dog' in his recent texts.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/19/politics/abedin-weiner-divorce/
[doublepost=1495846177,1495845997][/doublepost]
wow... I'm Diego Catastrophe... (and wife agrees...and she's laughing now... not funny...)

That is hilarious! :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious: Laughing with you, as Cubby says.

wow... I'm Diego Catastrophe... (and wife agrees...and she's laughing now... not funny...)

Wait...have you always been "virile member" or was that quickly added after the "Diego Catastrophe" debacle? :hilarious::hilarious:

The woman who recd the y-front woodie pic said "you realize your son is in the photo?"
And Weiner replied something like "yeah, he's a chic magnet". Words to the effect that the boy brought Weiner extra attention.
The man is so pathetically, sordidly , stupidly self destructive. Didn't take drugs, drink or cheat on his wife in the literal adultery way. Yet ruined his marriage, family, career sitting alone taking selfies and sexting.
[doublepost=1495897680,1495895034][/doublepost]
hillaryc-cocktober-surprise-download-meme-generator-f-memecrunchcor-its-true-5710091.png

1477701599851.jpg

I dunno, jail might be a relief after walking around town seeing headlines like this, or browsing the web seeing how much he's become a JOKE. And Weiner was so pleased with that selfie once.
He should get some kind of award from the media for making their jobs so easy. Scandal + puns = a fun day at work.

Last edited:
You made me choke on my coffee...now my nice white shirt is ruined. 'S all good; I'll just wear my Mother Jones tshirt! I have her for a role model...."I'm not a lady; I'm a hellraiser".
She was almost single-handedly responsible for women getting the right to vote. BOOOYAH!

Anthony Weiner doesn't have a dick! He's got an extra belly button.

The documentary about his run for Govenor of New York is hilarious and actually makes him likable. Honestly, if he hadnt gone after a kid, i'd still find him likable. Didnt know he had an active desire to rape children though. What a scumbag.

I dont even have much sympathy for his wife. It's very clear that she stayed with him purely for political reasons. Initially, yeah, much sympathy, but the woman chose the hard path and not out of love or family, but for career and scummy politics. She largely voluntarily chose to put herself thru most of this and all for political gain.

A man with such an insatiable need for attention usually is likeable. Although it might wear thin after a while. I haven't seen the documentary but heard it's quite cringe worthy in spots. Did he think it would somehow rehab his reputation or did he just love any kind of attention?
Really curious to know what kind of job he gets after this as an RSO. After the NY mayoral fiasco, when Weiner made himself an unemployable stay at home dad, people were shaking their heads that she didn't dump him.
I think another reason Huma stuck by her man is that she's from a culture that values the marriage commitment + the politics + she may have loved him. Gag, maybe she thought having a family would save the marriage. Why would she be immune to that illusion ?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/weiner-due-court-sentencing-sexting-scandal-042901123--politics.html
NEW YORK (AP) -- Former Rep. Anthony Weiner was sentenced Monday to 21 months in prison for sexting with a 15-year-old girl in a case that rocked Hillary Clinton's campaign for the White House in the closing days of the race and may have cost her the presidency.

Weiner, 53, dropped his head into his hand and wept as U.S. District Judge Denise Cote handed down her sentence. After the hearing ended and the judge left the bench, Weiner sat in his seat for several minutes, continuing to cry.

In pleading with the judge to be spared from prison, the former congressman tearfully said he was "a very sick man for a very long time."

"I am profoundly sorry," he said, reading from a page in front of him. "The crime I committed was my rock bottom. ... I live a different and better life today."

The sentencing completed the sordid downfall of the New York Democrat whose penchant for exchanging lewd messages and photos with young women destroyed his congressional career in 2011, doomed his 2013 run for mayor of New York, wrecked his marriage to Clinton's closest aide, Huma Abedin, and became entangled in the 2016 presidential campaign.
[....]
In imposing sentence, the judge cited a need in such a highly publicized case to "make a statement that can protect other minors."

Cote noted that Weiner repeatedly got caught sexting and said that while he has made "great strides" in treatment, "the difficulty here is that this is a very strong compulsion."

Federal prosecutor Amanda Kramer had urged Cote to give Weiner a significant prison sentence to end his "tragic cycle" of sexting.

Weiner wore his wedding ring to court. His parents were in the courtroom but not his wife. He and Abedin, who have a 5-year-old, are going through divorce proceedings.

Weiner said nothing as he left the courthouse. He must report to prison by Nov. 6.

He was also fined $10,000. After his sentence is served, he must undergo internet monitoring. He must also enroll in a sex-offender treatment program.
[....]

Latest posts

Back