• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
http://people.com/crime/toni-anderson-drove-car-missouri-river-death-cocaine/
Police in Kansas City, Missouri, have determined that a 20-year-old college student who was found dead in a river in her submerged car in March accidentally died of hypothermia and drowning — but that alcohol and drugs played a role in her death.

Toni Anderson‘s body was found on March 10 after her vehicle was pulled from the Missouri River with her still inside. She had vanished on Jan. 15 after she left work at the Chrome club in Kansas City, just after 4 a.m.
[....]
“The manner of death is accidental and the contributing factors are ethanol, cocaine and amphetamine intoxication,” Kansas City police said in a statement obtained by PEOPLE.

Authorities said that the investigation is now over.

In the weeks following the accident, officials worked to determine the mysterious circumstances surrounding Anderson’s death. However, a police spokeswoman told PEOPLE in March that no foul play was suspected.

Wait, she was that fucked up and the cop just didn't notice? Maybe we should be looking at the cop for his job performance then.

What about the second cop who shows up just as the traffic stop concludes? All three cars crossed Burlington in single file with Toni turning right and the cops turning left into the bakery. The second cop has been totally ignored, even now as he's seen with perfect clarity. This cop is one who could've stopped her a second time and abducted her.

Wait, she was that fucked up and the cop just didn't notice?

Word ! She had some police contact but moments later was so inebriated that she crashed all spectacular like that ... come on?
[doublepost=1495643347,1495643216][/doublepost]
What about the second cop who shows up just as the traffic stop concludes?

I'm with @Caligirl90 ...how did all of these cops let this woman drive away in that condition ???

Some cops have some explaining to do ...

Last edited:
It took me less than 48 hours to figure an easy way to display how the CWD video is not an extention of the traffic stop, but in fact, Toni leaving the gas station by turning left with two cops following her. The show stated this back in March but I didn't comprehend it until after seeing the dashcam footage, which confirms that Toni really did cross burlington into the QT.

And as Toni leaves the gas station to get back on the highway known as the Route 9 Corridor, you can see the cop who'd pulled her over continue to follow her until she is out of view of surveillance cameras.

"There is no visual evidence to show where she went," said Sgt. Caldwell.

It was always clear that the three cars were not going to the gas station but driving south away from it and the car lot. I was able to match the crap video with the dashcam right before Toni drives across the street. She's going straight (east) across 9, never getting close to the car ramp or median, which would have her going south as the cars clearly did in the second video. Note how the car ramp, median, and north side of QT are parallel.

None of the cars move south of the ramp in the first video or dashcam, but all three do in the second. In an idiotic way they are saying the QT is across the street and down the street at the same time. The great thing is these two different events are from the exact same camera. This provides a catch 22 for trolls who can never have the gas station in two different places. The QT is directly across the road from 26th and Byrider, and is visible just barely. There was an attempt to bleach it out but it does show up, just briefly.

It's visually obvious that the editors moved the gas station a little to the left (north) to make it more difficult to decipher correctly. When Toni went to the QT she passed left of the median and entered from the northern side. She turned left on burlington/9 after leaving the gas station and clearly drove away with the cops slowing down. You'll never get confused if you study the spatial distance between Toni's car and the median and how that relates to the correct location of the gas station. The simplest evidence that the Byrider video was altered is the absence of the sign that almost sits on top of the car ramp.

I don't think it's one continuous video. They have video of her AT the gas station using the bank machine - her transaction was declined. While that occurred, the cop was at the gas station (I said long ago he was probably in there getting donuts! :) ) and they watched her pull out of the station and no police followed her out of the station after her transaction was declined. There's a news article up at the beginning of this thread somewhere about that.

I think she then went and pulled up at the park boat ramp to do her little drugs number prior to continuing on to the party at the other strip club, but overdid it, got fucked up and disoriented and drove into the drink.

I think she then went and pulled up at the park boat ramp to do her little drugs number prior to continuing on to the party at the other strip club, but overdid it, got fucked up and disoriented and drove into the drink.
She was going to her friends' house, not a strip club. She worked at strip club, I think as a waitress and was leaving there when she was pulled over on her way to her friends.

Start at 3:15 and view the gif. In short, these stupid cops would require us to believe that these three cars are the same three that crossed burlington. Note the second cop pulling up to the stop just as it ends and follows officer Gary Ficken to the bakery, while Ficken watches Toni for about 7 minutes before leaving. The second cop has been totally ignored, even now when we can see him perfectly. Toni pulls up to a pump closest to the store. She is just left of the red suv.

There's quite the conspiracy theory going on in this thread. If you step back and just look at the situation, you may be able to see the other ways this could have happened.

There's a chance she did these drugs right before leaving the club, so may not have been showing side effects of them during the time of the stop. On a side note, someone can be coked up without the people around them knowing.

Another possibility is that she did the drugs after the stop, he'll it's possible that is what she pulled into the park for.

Also she could have rolled the window down and unbuckled the seatbelt when she realized what was happening. As much as some folks wanna claim that she had a way out, so it's murder, they are completely ignoring the currents, which may have stopped her from being able to get out.

I mean we all are entitled to an opinion, but ignoring the things that don't sit with your opinion is not the way to go.

Until there's proof of a cover-up of some kind your theory is pure speculation. And not even good speculation. It's speculation based only upon the views you want to acknowledge.

Truth is I don't know what happened, neither do you, but in my opinion an accident is the more reasonable conclusion when looking at ALL the information that has surfaced.

There's quite the conspiracy theory going on in this thread. If you step back and just look at the situation, you may be able to see the other ways this could have happened.

There's a chance she did these drugs right before leaving the club, so may not have been showing side effects of them during the time of the stop. On a side note, someone can be coked up without the people around them knowing.

Another possibility is that she did the drugs after the stop, he'll it's possible that is what she pulled into the park for.

Also she could have rolled the window down and unbuckled the seatbelt when she realized what was happening. As much as some folks wanna claim that she had a way out, so it's murder, they are completely ignoring the currents, which may have stopped her from being able to get out.

I mean we all are entitled to an opinion, but ignoring the things that don't sit with your opinion is not the way to go.

Until there's proof of a cover-up of some kind your theory is pure speculation. And not even good speculation. It's speculation based only upon the views you want to acknowledge.

Truth is I don't know what happened, neither do you, but in my opinion an accident is the more reasonable conclusion when looking at ALL the information that has surfaced.
I'm not on board with Joe in this, but I still think the police didn't do their job if she was that fucked up. She would have smelled of booze, so even if not showing signs, why not check that? I also don't see why she'd have pulled in to the park to do drugs when she was headed to a friends house that wasn't far away, so they would have just done the drugs there. To me, that says she did it before leaving the club, which means she would have been intoxicated with at least alcohol if not showing signs of the drugs. I never bought her driving sober into the park and off the launch, but being messed up would do it.

I'm not on board with Joe in this, but I still think the police didn't do their job if she was that fucked up. She would have smelled of booze, so even if not showing signs, why not check that? I also don't see why she'd have pulled in to the park to do drugs when she was headed to a friends house that wasn't far away, so they would have just done the drugs there. To me, that says she did it before leaving the club, which means she would have been intoxicated with at least alcohol if not showing signs of the drugs. I never bought her driving sober into the park and off the launch, but being messed up would do it.

There's many possibilities here. We don't know that the friend she was to see is a drug user.... as a former user myself there were many times I did drugs before meeting friend's that didn't do the drugs I did. Could explain why she might have pulled into the park.

Also, I feel like had she been intoxicated that would have been mentioned. I worked at bars, not uncommon to enjoy a drink before heading home, this reads to me more like it wasn't any one but a combo of the 3 substances found.

Of course this is all speculation on my part, none of it is fact. But in my opinion if they had a reason to arrest her they would have. Just my opinion. I repeat... not facts.

There's many possibilities here. We don't know that the friend she was to see is a drug user.... as a former user myself there were many times I did drugs before meeting friend's that didn't do the drugs I did. Could explain why she might have pulled into the park.

Also, I feel like had she been intoxicated that would have been mentioned. I worked at bars, not uncommon to enjoy a drink before heading home, this reads to me more like it wasn't any one but a combo of the 3 substances found.

Of course this is all speculation on my part, none of it is fact. But in my opinion if they had a reason to arrest her they would have. Just my opinion. I repeat... not facts.
I get what you're saying. As someone who really never did hard drugs, but had many friends that did, I know many of them would do it outside my house in their cars before coming in. Most wouldn't do it in my residence, though some would step into my backyard if it was something they smoked or snorted. But it just seems odd she would have pulled over so close to where the cops had just stopped her. As for the alcohol, I would think being that close to the cop, he would have smelled the alcohol, more than that she was slurring or anything. I agree, it all could just be tragic and there was no preventing it, but I still think there should be an investigation. They should be able to tell somewhat how long ago she ingested what before death.

She was going to her friends' house, not a strip club. She worked at strip club, I think as a waitress and was leaving there when she was pulled over on her way to her friends.

???

She worked at Chrome - a strip club. She was on her way to link up with her friends at The Shady Lady for a party ...another strip club. The Shady Lady was in the opposite direction of her workplace from the gas station (see the beginning of this thread for the map and discussion about wondering why she went in the opposite direction (to the gas station) than the Strip Club (Shady Lady) that was her destination.

Disoriented even at that time? I don't think anybody - even the cops - has SFA to do with her ultimate outcome. The cops weren't around when she set out from her own workplace and went in the opposite direction of where she was headed. If she took the drugs when she got off work, it may explain her disorientation then in going the opposite direction and her illegal lane change (weaved???) and how the cop who did pull her over may not have noticed any impairment, how her bank machine transaction was "declined" (it was never stated that she didn't have enough cash for it ... perhaps she couldn't get her pin # right?) and how she ended up driving into the park and down a boat ramp.

I'm just not big on conspiracy theories when the girl went the opposite direction of her goal immediately without help from the cops.

???

She worked at Chrome - a strip club. She was on her way to link up with her friends at The Shady Lady for a party ...another strip club. The Shady Lady was in the opposite direction of her workplace from the gas station (see the beginning of this thread for the map and discussion about wondering why she went in the opposite direction (to the gas station) than the Strip Club (Shady Lady) that was her destination.

Disoriented even at that time? I don't think anybody - even the cops - has SFA to do with her ultimate outcome. The cops weren't around when she set out from her own workplace and went in the opposite direction of where she was headed. If she took the drugs when she got off work, it may explain her disorientation then in going the opposite direction and her illegal lane change (weaved???) and how the cop who did pull her over may not have noticed any impairment, how her bank machine transaction was "declined" (it was never stated that she didn't have enough cash for it ... perhaps she couldn't get her pin # right?) and how she ended up driving into the park and down a boat ramp.

I'm just not big on conspiracy theories when the girl went the opposite direction of her goal immediately without help from the cops.
Hmmm, for some reason I thought they were meeting at the friends house. Alright, oops. I understand your logic, but I have had to go out of my way/opposite direction to go to gas stations or something of the like late at night before. So I'm not totally sure that was something out of the ordinary. I agree with taking the drugs and alcohol before leaving work, but that is a lot on board for her to not smell of it and not be acting even a little off. I would think it would be going completely into another lane, as weaving would be even more indicative of being impaired or at least tired (which counts as impaired driving). I am not saying the cops are for sure to blame, I just think it should be looked at to see if she had substances on board if the cop should have known. Say she took out another car and killed someone, we would be asking the same thing if she had already been stopped by a cop.

[doublepost=1497305389,1496683537][/doublepost]The cars in the lot do not look that way in reality. All three cars drove in front of byrider and Toni left the area and was stopped shortly after. The three cars are traveling East in pt1. I proved beyond any doubt that the three cars in pt2 are Toni and two cops after they've left the QT going south. The cars that extend north to south from the ramp all face (EAST) the QT.

9IDtnqr.gif

The cops and media worked together to provide the public a false narrative about Toni Anderson's disappearance. Simple observations prove this over and over again. The dashcam was released on 5-23 and it showed that what was supposed to be Toni's Ford Focus leaving the gas station was actually a red Kia Soul. The salt truck passing north is the key to this discovery. Toni's car is at a pump facing the QT.

pXPtL2r.gif

qb5dA8g.gif

http://cf.c.ooyala.com/p0MnMyOTE6JV...Rg4gtDEwOmk2OjBrO6qGv_?_=4zhbpzx7cb7iy8uuwhfr

The tweet means that the officer left at 4:40 and watched Toni complete the entire process of pumping gas, which includes going in to pay. She got back by her gas tank at 4:37AM. She pumped gas before he left and that's certainly one thing they wouldn't want anyone to really understand or believe. There was no reason for Toni Anderson to remain at the QT a second longer after Gary Ficken left the area.

ZzrVqtT.gif

ViM4sgk.png

https://www.kansascity.com/news/local/article145543029.html detailed article

Toni Anderson was not pulled over that often all. In fact, on the morning of 1-15-17 was the first time she was suspected of a traffic violation in over six months. She had no reason to react with such hysteria about an incident that was captured entirely on video. There were no OMG moments. Several WTF's, but nothing to show Toni was shocked during the five minute interaction with Gary Ficken. Toni's text message at 442 had nothing whatsoever to do with what took place between 425-430am. Toni was NOT PULLED OVER AT 425. She was parked. Another glaring contradiction that should've been observed from the beginning.

wI2pH8H.png

giKf5Bw.png

NOKNm5v.png

https://www.kansascity.com/news/local/article145543029.html detailed article

Toni Anderson was not pulled over that often all. In fact, on the morning of 1-15-17 was the first time she was suspected of a traffic violation in over six months. She had no reason to react with such hysteria about an incident that was captured entirely on video. There were no OMG moments. Several WTF's, but nothing to show Toni was shocked during the five minute interaction with Gary Ficken. Toni's text message at 442 had nothing whatsoever to do with what took place between 425-430am. Toni was NOT PULLED OVER AT 425. She was parked. Another glaring contradiction that should've been observed from the beginning.

wI2pH8H.png

giKf5Bw.png

NOKNm5v.png
WOW!!! No traffic violation in six months, just wow how does one go that long without a traffic citation
I don’t know about the rest of you, but I’m just amazed at this revelation, changes my whole perspective on this case :fish::hilarious:

The two posts above ignore that she wasn't pulled over all time. That was a total lie. It was an excuse provided by a fake friend who threw Toni under the bus. It's also a delayed reaction if you consider it relates to 425. She had earlier opportunities to write the text had it really bothered her.

Back