• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

everjaded

ಠ_ಠ
Bold Member!
This poor baby. :(
It sounds like he may have saved himself and his 2 siblings from an even worse fate, though.

Police have uncovered a terrible story of abuse after a 5-year-old boy showed up at the hospital drunk.

That boy was drunk off mouthwash, so thirsty and neglected he was forced to drink it. He says he was also forced to drink water from the toilet.

Now, his dad and stepmom are behind bars, and police say the history of abuse runs deep.

According to police, the kids opened right up about all the abuse they have suffered in their short lives.

Police say the 5-year-old boy and his two siblings were subjected to physical abuse with hangers, shoes and other objects by his dad, 25-year-old old Tyriese Howard and his girlfriend, 23-year-old Breya Allen, who the kids refer to as “mom.”

According to the criminal complaint, the conditions were so bad, the boy ended up in the hospital with a .2 blood alcohol level after drinking mouthwash because he was thirsty.

Doctors told police the boy’s scars show he’s been abused his whole life.

Albuquerque police said they have been called out to the apartment seven times over the past three years. Two of those were welfare checks.

The Albuquerque Police Department could not say if those two calls were to check on the kids, but the latest came just in February.

The children told officers about the pattern of abuse — something which neighbors say they witnessed first hand.

“Whenever the mom would get upset, she would grab the kids from one arm, and like, drag them,” one neighbor said.

Our affiliate in the area called the Children, Youth and Families Department. They could only confirm that the boy and a sibling are now staying with a foster family, but would not confirm if CYFD case workers have ever been called out to the family home for reports of abuse.

Both Allen and Howard appeared before a judge Friday, but because of their lack of prior criminal records, the judge agreed on $50,000 cash or surety bonds for the two.

Police say among the calls they responded to at the apartment were reports of disturbances, noise and a custody dispute.

Another disturbing detail of this case — the kids told police that they were threatened not to tell anyone about the abuse. They say the parents would tell them, “snitches get switches.”

http://wfla.com/2017/05/21/dad-and-step-mom-arrested-after-5-year-old-shows-up-drunk-at-hospital/

I have witnessed abuse and reported but nothing was done. I was told basically that I had to have pictures of the abuse happening. Especially since I was the stepmother.

The mother of the children brought them to my house locked in a dog transport box on the back of a pickup truck, she said they liked to ride back there.

Just because they liked it doesn't mean it's still not dangerous! Little kids don't know from dangerous, that's why they are supposed to have parents to keep them safe.

Fucking gorillas.
Castrate them both...
what...?
a woman??
...are you sure?....
Fuuuuuuuck.

Sterilization and daily beatings.

A woman charged with extreme child abuse can still see her kids while she awaits trial.

Breya Allen and her boyfriend Tyriese Howard were arrested earlier this year.

Howard’s three kids call Allen “mom.” Police say the kids were routinely abused with hangers, shoes and other objects.

One ended up in the hospital after drinking mouthwash because he was thirsty.

Monday, the state argued Allen should not get to see the kids. They cited a claim she scratched one of them during a supervised visit, even though that claim was never proven.

The judge disagreed, ruling Allen can still see the children with Children, Youth and Families Department supervision.

The kids, now 6, 5 and 3, are living with a foster family.
http://krqe.com/2017/12/11/judge-al...child-abuse-to-see-kids-while-awaiting-trial/

I don’t give a shit about a supposed scratch!

Can we go back to the original charge that she was arrested for and reference that, please?!

Yet again!

Why should she get visitation with kids that she’s accused of abusing before she’s found (not likely) innocent?

She’s accused of hurting them. Then there’s a weak accusation of her abusing them during visitation. True or not. Who cares. Protect them!

Am I in the Twilight Zone?

Dec 20, 2018

A woman who pleaded guilty to child abuse was sentenced to three years in prison Thursday.

Breya Allen and her boyfriend Tyriese Howard were arrested last year on nearly 50 counts of child abuse combined.

Police say one of Howard's three kids ended up in the hospital after drinking mouthwash because he was thirsty.

Doctors told police scars on the boy's body also showed he had been abused his whole life.
https://www.krqe.com/news/crime/wom...-YAPssmFx7I2y_yePfINVgIDyJ9nq03y64UdutgNmIexs

Tyriese Howard is going to prison for four years after his 5-year-old son got drunk on mouthwash.

Howard and his girlfriend, Breya Allen, were arrested in 2017 on nearly 50 counts of child abuse combined.

Police say one of their three kids ended up in the hospital after drinking mouthwash because he was thirsty. Doctors found extensive injuries on the child and discovered the couple had been starving him.

Police say another one of the kids had scarring across her back that she told them was from being beaten by her dad with a belt.
1577690168652.png

Latest posts

Back