• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

scorpiogirl

Looks to me like this bitch used extrememly hot water to get the poo off of her precious daughter.

LIVINGSTON, Wis. -- A Blue River woman is accused of child abuse after her 2-year-old daughter suffered first-degree burns to her hands and second-degree burns to her feet.

Elizabeth M. Roen, 19, is charged with two counts of physical abuse of a child, including intentionally causing great bodily harm.

On April 26 in Livingston, her daughter suffered severe burns to her feet and other minor injuries, but she was not taken to the hospital until the following day, according to a release by the Grant County Sheriff's Department. The child was left alone in a bathtub with scalding water for a few minutes while Roen changed her daughter's bed sheets, according to a criminal complaint.

The toddler was transferred from an emergency room at Upland Hills Health in Dodgeville to the University of Madison Hospital Burn Unit.

On April 26, Roen went to check on her daughter after the child woke up from a nap. The toddler had an accident, stripped out of her clothing and smeared excrement over her hands and the tops of her feet.

"(Roen) got mad and scolded (the child) in a strong tone, that she was naughty and it was gross," the complaint states. Roen told investigators that she turned on the tap in the bathtub, which came out cold at first. She left the child standing in the water and went back to change the sheets. When she returned, she noticed her daughter's feet were starting to blister. The toddler also had a black eye and cut below her eye, and Roen told police that her daughter must have slid and hit the side of the tub.

A doctor in Madison who examined the child's injuries told investigators "that this incident definitely didn't happen the way (Roen) presented it and this was definitely a physical abuse of a child case," records state. He said the burns on her hands were consistent with dipping or immersion injuries.

Roen has no other children, and the child remains in the custody of Grant County Social Services. Roen will appear in court on July 13.

Roen faces up to 46 years in jail and a $110,000 fine on both counts.

http://www.thonline.com/article.cfm?id=247940

Last edited:
when are people going to learn to test the water before they put their kids in the tub..damn it doesn't take a fucking rocket scientist to figure that out.

Oh, I'm pretty sure she knew EXACTLY how hot that water was when she put her child in it.

I agree! What kind of mother would just turn the water on and leave a 2 year old child alone in the tub while she went to change the sheets?? That's horseshit!
And the child had a black eye and cut? She hurt that baby because she was mad.
Stupid bitch

What is it with these parents that can't handle a little accident here and there?

I mean really... my daughter is 2. I've certainly cleaned up my share of puke, poop and whatever else, and it never occured to me to that is was *her* fault. If anything I feel sorry for *her* when it happens. Don't most toddlers, at some point, take their poopy diaper off and get it everywhere, or stick their hand down the back to see what's going on down there? It's certainly gross, but how would they know that.

I hope this little one heals quickly and in the arms of loving people.

A judge ruled there wasn't enough evidence to charge a Blue River, Wis., woman with intentional child abuse, but she may face charges of reckless abuse.

Elizabeth M. Roen, 19, was charged with two counts of physical abuse of a child, including intentionally causing great bodily harm.

At a preliminary hearing Wednesday in Lancaster, Wis., Judge George Curry ruled that the evidence supported a charge of reckless child abuse, but not intentional.

On April 26 in Livingston, Roen's daughter suffered severe burns to her feet and other minor injuries, but she was not taken to the hospital until the following day, according to the Grant County Sheriff's Department. The child was left alone in a bathtub with scalding water for a few minutes while Roen changed her daughter's bed sheets, according to a criminal complaint.

The toddler also had a black eye and a cut below her eye, and Roen told police that her daughter must have slid and hit the side of the tub. A doctor told police that the child's injuries appeared consistent with abuse, the complaint alleged.

Curry said the child's injuries could be accidental as easily as they could be intentional.

Roen is scheduled to be arraigned on Aug. 10.
http://www.thonline.com/article.cfm?id=250786

I call utter BULLSHIT on how that baby got burned. Nadezdha will tell me if something is too "hot" (even when it isn't) and try to get away - and she won't be 2 till next month. I don't believe for one minute that the mother left that baby with the water on and running...

UPDATE: Elizabeth Illinois.
This chick's 6 month old baby was founded unresponsive May 11, 2017.
Sadly he passed away May 15, 2017.
The coroner found no evidence of injury and is conducting further testing to rule out foul play. The local PD, Sheriff's dept and DCFS are investigating this thoroughly, as they should. Why is she allowed to have more kids and why did she not do any time for the injuries she inflicted on her daughter? This is one twisted bitch.
She was ALSO convicted for incest in 2009. That was in Grant County Wisconsin. So, given her history, even if her baby boy did die from SIDS, no one will ever believe she didn't have something to do with his death.

when are people going to learn to test the water before they put their kids in the tub..damn it doesn't take a fucking rocket scientist to figure that out.
She meant to hurt the child. She did test it to make sure it was hot enough to burn her baby. Maybe someone should tell her letting random men dump loads in her is pretty nasty as well.
[doublepost=1495585635,1495585545][/doublepost]
I guess the judge will be able to determine it was intentional when the baby ends up dead.

This is ANOTHER child of hers. This baby (a boy) died May 25, 2017. Not only did she burn one child, she was also convicted of incest.

http://www.wkow.com/story/1328006/platteville-woman-convicted-of-incest

Article about the baby that just died;

www.rrstar.com/.../elizabeth-boys-death-not-suspicious-cause-pending-further-testing
[doublepost=1495591102,1495590556][/doublepost]Just Google Elizabeth Roen Wisconsin.
You'll find the link's to ALL the news stories/articles about this creature.
This child's death is just the latest.
Tripp Luebke obituary, look it up.

She meant to hurt the child. She did test it to make sure it was hot enough to burn her baby. Maybe someone should tell her letting random men dump loads in her is pretty nasty as well.
[doublepost=1495585635,1495585545][/doublepost]
I guess the judge will be able to determine it was intentional when the baby ends up dead.
Links dead. Do better next time.

Who did she fuck in her family?
Links dead. Do better next time.

Who did she fuck in her family?
Sorry about the links!!! Google Elizabeth Roen Wisconsin. All the nasty details will pop up. It was her older brother.

wtf did I just read? how flipping disgusting, so,was the first little girl her brothers baby as they were busted like a year later? revolting that kids probably brought in state money monthly to boot. bet she had the second one to get out of the work furrough thing. She's a good example of something that should have been at least sterilized if not jailed the way she should have been
http://www.wkow.com/story/13280106/platteville-woman-convicted-of-incest
http://www.wxow.com/story/11663643/grant-county-woman-convicted-of-child-abuse
12661656_BG1.jpg

http://www.kwwl.com/story/12661656/grant-county-wisconsin-siblings-charged-with-incest
there's also some links to the little boy and they are claiming that there was nothing suspicious but I think they are wrong in one way or another, they shoulda done a dna on him too as well as the girl
http://www.rrstar.com/news/20170518...-not-suspicious-cause-pending-further-testing
2053020170413.jpg

David H Bisbach - Registered Sex Offender

Last edited:
What a bullshit charge. Who cares if 2 adults bang in a consentual setting. Not hurtin nobody.

GOd damn morality police.

wtf did I just read? how flipping disgusting, so,was the first little girl her brothers baby as they were busted like a year later? revolting that kids probably brought in state money monthly to boot. bet she had the second one to get out of the work furrough thing. She's a good example of something that should have been at least sterilized if not jailed the way she should have been
I think the older kid (the one this bitch burned) MIGHT be the brothers kid. One of her kids is his. Not sure how many she has. That's how they got busted. She went after him for child support. Now her NEW baby is dead. She's a registered sex offender, listed as a sexual predator. She should've been sterilized a long time ago! She's 27 now.

a whole lotta THHEs action Wisconsin. Yeah, the first time she got knocked up they shoulda been checking and how were they allowing her to even collect checks without proving the daddy which is probably why she tried for child support for the one. WTF is wrong with the state up there this wasn't major charges then? I am just thoroughly revolted, there are so many cases they need to be investigating and prosecuting instead of setting up bogus click entrapment scams against someone someone has a bitch against and paying trash criminal maggot informants to set people for something they aren't even guilty of. Another Calif phony investigation thing has come up but can't touch it until it hits print but what sucks is the amount of money they are paying gangbanger to commit crimes is mindboggling

http://www.wkow.com/story/13280106/platteville-woman-convicted-of-incest
12661656_BG1.jpg

http://www.kwwl.com/story/12661656/grant-county-wisconsin-siblings-charged-with-incest
there's also some links to the little boy and they are claiming that there was nothing suspicious but I think they are wrong in one way or another, they shoulda done a dna on him too as well as the girl
http://www.rrstar.com/news/20170518...-not-suspicious-cause-pending-further-testing
2053020170413.jpg

David H Bisbach - Registered Sex Offender
Thanks for the updated links!!! This is one sick twisted family.
I agree with you, there's something so very wrong here. The coroner is waiting for more test results, however, given her history, no one will ever believe she wasn't somehow involved/responsible for this baby's death. I know I won't.

it could be genetic too, inbreeding does all kinds of screwy things to animals so it stands to reason the same with people

it could be genetic too, inbreeding does all kinds of screwy things to animals so it stands to reason the same with people
Could very well be an undiagnosed genetic, congenital or medical issue/issues that caused this child's death. Or even SIDS. I really hope the coroner finds some sort of explanation. Alot of people are really upset & pissed off about this. But, no matter the outcome, this POS needs to be spayed immediately.

While she is the same individual, the Winnebago County Coroner stated so far that the death was not suspicious and that there was no foul play or child abuse. That the cause of death was being tested by a laboratory that specializes in pediatric and infant cases. Try to be respectful to Tripp's family. The prior case where the judge charged her with reckless abuse was the correct ruling - the foster care home home where she was staying with her child had the water heater setting too high. The foster parents received a monetary fine.

While she is the same individual, the Winnebago County Coroner stated so far that the death was not suspicious and that there was no foul play or child abuse. That the cause of death was being tested by a laboratory that specializes in pediatric and infant cases. Try to be respectful to Tripp's family. The prior case where the judge charged her with reckless abuse was the correct ruling - the foster care home home where she was staying with her child had the water heater setting too high. The foster parents received a monetary fine.
So it was the foster home's fault the water was too hot? She left an unattended child with the hot tap running and just assumed it would be alright until she returned.
I'm still wondering how why a toddler accidentally burned only hands and feet.

I can't imagine that baby didn't scream bloody murder the second the water that was too hot touched her.

Baby is in water and screaming while mama is changing the sheets, yeah, so not her fault.:sarcasm: I'm sure mama thought as long as the baby is screaming then she's not drowning.

As for mama not knowing the water was too hot, if she cared she would have known, because she would have made sure the water wasn't too hot for her baby.

So it was the foster home's fault the water was too hot? She left an unattended child with the hot tap running and just assumed it would be alright until she returned.
I'm still wondering how why a toddler accidentally burned only hands and feet.
Exactly!!
I have my hot water heater set really high, however, everyone in the house is aware of this and has enough common sense not to leave a child unattended in/near the bath tub, especially a toddler.
[doublepost=1495728127,1495726592][/doublepost]
Really hoping they find natural causes in this child's death. It is sad for everyone involved. But, given the past history, you have to see the reasoning behind the heightened investigating, suspicion and skepticism. No one here is disrespecting the family. We are however concerned with the fact that she continues to bring children into this world. And considering where she lives, I'm surprised people have been as respectful as they have been. As far as the child that was burned, the ultimate responsibility falls squarely on the mother's shoulders, not the foster family.

Doooooooon't care.
She has 2 dead babies. THAT'S what is important. Fuck respecting them.

On September 20, 2017, the Elizabeth Police Department, assisted by the Northwest Illinois Critical Incident Response Team (CIRT) Major Case Assistance Team (MCAT), Federal Bureau of Investigation, and Jo Daviess County State’s Attorney Office conducted a follow up investigation on the death of infant Tripp Luebke. The investigation resulted in the arrest of Elizabeth M. Roen, 27, of Elizabeth, IL. Roen is being charged with First Degree Murder.

The Elizabeth Police Department would like to remind the public that all persons are presumed innocent until proven guilty.

CIRT consists of the Jo Daviess County State’s Attorney’s Office, Jo Daviess County Sheriff’s Office, and Carroll County Sheriff’s Office, the East Dubuque, Galena, Elizabeth, Stockton, Warren and Savanna Police Departments.

Back