• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://www.fox35orlando.com/fast-five/256296161-story
[....]
Barry Baker, a 29-year-old man from Coatesville, has been charged with simple assault as a result of the incident and is also facing related charges.
[....]
Police say Baker and his friends were at the store, when the 22-year-old male victim drove into the parking lot and parked his car.

The victim then got out of his car and walked into the store. While inside surveillance video showed Baker mocking how the victim walked. When the victim came back out, Baker continued to mock the victim, imitating how he moved.

The victim stopped and stood in front of his car, when authorities say Baker punched the victim directly in the face, without warning.
[....]
Baker left the scene as the victim placed his hand over his face where he was punched.

Bail was set and posted at 10% of $25,000, and a preliminary hearing was scheduled for May 30, 2017.
Barry%20Baker_1495473813649_3351162_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

So, Mr. Baker, you don't think this person has had enough torment and misery in their lives that you have to inflict just that little bit more I think you should have to wear sign telling people to punch you because you're a bully who needs it, all day every day.

Your sign should say:

I NEED TO BE PUNCHED BECAUSE I'M A BULLY WHO TORMENTS DISABLED PEOPLE

He's 29 fucking years old and he's acting like a damn kindergartner.

Seriously at that age, who the hell does that? Imitating a disabled person and then punching them in the face.

I bet he was picked on a lot in high school and still all butt hurt about it and found someone weaker than him to pick on too. Fucking douche bag.

Like to hear his side of the story before condemning the man. Just cuz the guy had cerebral palsy doesnt mean he couldnt mouth off or even threaten another person.

I'm like Jack. The total WTFness of this incident also made me wonder if there was another angle to this story.

On the other hand, I have a neighbor, 45 going on 17, lives with his parents. He has adhd, anger management problems, dyslexia. He's done so many nasty stupid incompetent things it would fill volumes.
I can easily visualize my neighbor getting arrested for a crime like this . And it would not even be due to a bullying nature, just out of control impulses. Whatever entertains him at the moment. The idiot neighbor is the kind of guy who would beat someone up for picking on a cripple, and next month he'd beat up the same cripple for making a sarcastic remark. Then he'd brag about it.
If he was a dog, my neighbor would be put down as untrainable.

So, Mr. Baker, you don't think this person has had enough torment and misery in their lives that you have to inflict just that little bit more I think you should have to wear sign telling people to punch you because you're a bully who needs it, all day every day.

Your sign should say:

Tattooed on his fucking forehead.

Like to hear his side of the story before condemning the man. Just cuz the guy had cerebral palsy doesnt mean he couldnt mouth off or even threaten another person.

I couldn't tell if the victim said anything, but all he does is stand there. You should've taken the time to watch the video.

Even if the victim told him to fuck off because he was being an asshole mocking him, that still wouldn't make this ok. There were witnesses inside the store and out, and they all said it was unprovoked. Just this did being an asshole.

@cubby said
Your sign should say:

This times 100.
He should be required to wear this sign 4 hours a day for 100 days in town on a busy street.
[doublepost=1495683431,1495682679][/doublepost]So i went back and watched the video a couple of times.

Fuck the sign. Euthanize him.
He has nothing to offer society.
By the age 29 he has failed to be a productive part of society then just put him down.

Legal problems are mounting for a Georgetown man accused of sucker punching a man with cerebral palsy outside a convenience store in West Chester, Pennsylvania.

Chester County District Attorney Tom Hogan announced the bench warrant for 29-year-old Barry Baker for violating parole and failing to appear for a separate domestic relations matter Thursday.

The new charges are unrelated to the attack.

Baker was charged with simple assault, harassment and disorderly conduct for a May 10 attack captured on the store’s security cameras. He’s out on bail in that charge.

http://www.delawareonline.com/story...gal-woes-attack-man-cerebral-palsy/102192230/

What a shock that he's just a criminal in general.

Barry Robert Baker jr, sent a handwritten letter to the Daily Local News alleging he was beat up by prison guards, hasn't been allowed phone calls and needs help.

http://www.dailylocal.com/general-news/20170809/barry-baker-alleges-attack-at-prison

"WEST CHESTER >> The man who authorities say assaulted a physically disabled man outside a borough convenience store, throwing what amounted to a "sucker punch" at him, is now claiming that he is the victim of an alleged assault by a corrections officer at the Chester County Prison. The District Attorney's office said prison officials are investigating the claim.

Baker wrote the letter to a reporter at the Daily Local News on Wednesday, Aug. 2, and mailed it the following day. The single sheet of paper gives few details about the alleged assault, but contains the last names of the corrections officers who Baker claims committed the assault and aided in it. The Daily Local News is withholding those names because no charges have been filed against them.

"Here is some more news for you," Baker wrote. "Sunday night around 11:30 p.m. I was attacked by a CO while housed on PC." He said that he had been questioned by personnel at the prison, and that, "they are doing an in-house investigation.

"I've not been aloud (sic) to call my family since the attack. They won't let me do anything. I'm still on the same block, same cell, same celly," the letter states. "I didn't want this to get swept under the rug. Plz help."

Purl, who said he had been alerted to the accusations about an assault last week, said he met with Baker at the prison on Sunday. He said Baker's arm was in a sling.

"He related to me that there was an incident at the prison, and that in the course of that incident he was roughed up," Purl said in an interview.

According to an account that Purl laid out, Baker had been moved from one cell in the protective custody block to another. When corrections officers conducted a search of the new cell, they said they found a makeshift clothesline made from a torn bed sheet inside - a violation of prison policy. Baker denied that the clothesline was his, but was reprimanded for the offense and had some privileges taken away.

Later when the corrections officers' shift changed, new officers came into the block and spotted a television in Baker's cell that he had initially been permitted to keep. Thinking that he had lost the privilege of keeping it, one of the officers attempted to remove the television from Baker's cell. Baker objected.

When a second officer came into the cell to help retrieve the television, Baker "put up a stink and was restrained," said Purl. It was then that he apparently suffered a separated shoulder and concussion.

Baker's case has been the center of considerable media attention since it was announced and a video showing the assault was released to the public by law enforcement authorities."

Whiny little bitch. I hope the COs "forget" and take him to gen pop for a few hours.

Last edited:
He can't contact family but can contact the media? That's total bullshit. I could believe the TV thing, but why would you put up a fight to that? The prisoner always ends up losing in that situation. Also, I can believe the denied the clothes line was his but was punished thing, that's what they do. Everyone in that cell/area it was found was punished too. They don't care whose it is, so unless someone fesses up to it, everyone goes down. He'd probably be out had he not jumped bail and all that other shit he did after the unwarranted assault. He is making his own problems.

He can't contact family but can contact the media? That's total bullshit. I could believe the TV thing, but why would you put up a fight to that? The prisoner always ends up losing in that situation. Also, I can believe the denied the clothes line was his but was punished thing, that's what they do. Everyone in that cell/area it was found was punished too. They don't care whose it is, so unless someone fesses up to it, everyone goes down. He'd probably be out had he not jumped bail and all that other shit he did after the unwarranted assault. He is making his own problems.
Karma is eating his ass alive is what's happening. Not condoning the guards actions as two wrongs don't make a right. However, he now knows what being a helpless victim is like.

I notice he doesn't mention his crime, his victim, or his remorse. :rolleyes: Does he really think anyone outside gives even a fraction of a fuck. We're happy your're miserable! I hope it gets worse!

A man who was caught on video sucker-punching a man with cerebral palsy outside a store was sentenced to three to six years in prison.

A tearful Barry Robert Baker Jr. asked the judge for leniency during Wednesday’s sentencing, saying he wanted to rebuild his life.

“I want this behind me,” Baker, 29, told Common Pleas Judge William P. Mahon, according to The Delaware County Times . “I want my life back. This will affect me for the rest of my life.”

The judge would have none of it.

“You are a bully,” the judge said. “You are a predator. You are a coward. In 18 years on the bench I have never had such tangible evidence of someone’s moral compass being so askew.”

The judge cited the nature of Baker’s crime and what he called the disrespect Baker had shown for the court by fleeing from apprehension and a being untruthful about the matter.

Baker’s sentence far outweighed the sentence recommended in state guidelines: between three and 14 months of incarceration for the assault and probation to six months for the flight.

Baker’s defense attorney, Thomas Purl, pointed out that Baker had been raised in a dysfunctional home, where his mother died of a drug overdose and his father continued a life of substance abuse. He said that Baker was drunk the night of the punch at 7-Eleven and had mistaken victim Michael Patrick Ryan for someone with whom he had an altercation earlier.

“My client is very remorseful,” Purl said. “He doesn’t go around hitting people. He’s had a very traumatized time.”

Ryan, 22, has not spoken publicly about the attack. He was seated in the courtroom with his mother on Wednesday but did not speak during the proceeding and declined to comment afterward.
http://news10.com/ap/man-who-sucker-punched-man-with-cerebral-palsy-gets-prison/

“My client is very remorseful,” Purl said. “He doesn’t go around hitting people. He’s had a very traumatized time.”

What about this then from before the assault on Mr. Ryan?
Another traumatizing misunderstanding?
bench warrant for 29-year-old Barry Baker for violating parole and failing to appear for a separate domestic relations matter Thursday.

The new charges are unrelated to the attack.

That ball-less pile of excrement fucking cried for leniency from the judge? Ugh. What a piece of hot garbage! I tip my hat to that judge to going above the sentencing guideline. I friggin hate it when the defense attorneys go on and on about these sob story extenuating circumstances... Yes, often they ARE shitty situations; however there are more people who come from similar or WORSE backgrounds or situations who don't act like total douchebags and commit criminal acts. Hell, some of them go all the way to the other side of the spectrum and succeed like crazy!

So, excuses, excuses, Mr. Attorney... Jail will probably do your scumbag client some good.

had mistaken victim Michael Patrick Ryan for someone with whom he had an altercation earlier...
What a sack of steaming shit. He was caught mocking the disability by imitating the man's walk. He knew what he was doing. No mistaken identity...quit grasping at straws. Just shut up already. You've done your job..so stop defending a manchild and get on with your day. He's a little bitch who obviously can't keep his mouth shut..even in jail. His skirmish with the C.O.s will definitely not be the last.

When a second officer came into the cell to help retrieve the television, Baker "put up a stink and was restrained," said Purl. It was then that he apparently suffered a separated shoulder and concussion.

I find this treatment OUTRAGEOUS........LY FUNNY!

laugh1.gif
laugh1.gif
laugh1.gif

Back