• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

amac

Trusted Member
Another shining example of fatherhood...

http://www.insideedition.com/headli...th-old-daughter-in-car-while-he-went-to-strip

Dad Arrested for Leaving 9-Month-Old Daughter In Car While He Went to Strip Club

April 6, 2016

15692.jpg

Synn Gentleman’s Club in North Hills

A California father was arrested after he allegedly left his infant inside a car while he spent an afternoon at a strip club, officials said.

Auwin Dargin, 24, pleaded not guilty to one count of child abuse after his 9-month-old baby girl was found crying in the parking lot by a strip club worker [...]

The club’s assistant manager, Matthew Nadeau, had become suspicious when he saw that one of his customers kept leaving and coming back every 15 minutes, the Los Angeles Times reported.

He and a waitress went outside the club, where they heard a baby and found the crying child in a car with the window partly open, he told the Times.

Seeing that she was visibly shaken up, Nadeau and others managed to get her out of the car and give her water since she was warm, he said.

After a manager told Dargin they had found his baby, he tried to leave the club and take his child with him.

Dargin reportedly said “Just give me my baby and I know I am messing up,” angry that his lap dance had been interrupted.

The father accused Nadeau of kidnapping his daughter and then got into a dispute with another customer before fleeing without his child, the Times wrote.

Police arrived on the scene before he could get away.

If convicted as charged, Dargin faces a possible maximum sentence of six years in state prison, authorities said.

I can't imagine being so shameless that you act pissed that your lap dance was interrupted when total strangers (who clearly care more about your child than you do) went out of their way to rescue your baby while you drooled at the titty bar. Not to mention then accusing them of kidnapping! Total lack of accountability and basic ration with this guy. One would think he'd be so humiliated about getting caught in this scenario that he'd be kissing their assess, even if only to avoid them reporting him to police!

If there is a mom in the picture I can only imagine she's less than thrilled to have procreated with a horney moron who gets his rocks off to strippers while he's supposed to be caring for your baby as you work to support him (I'm making an assumption there, but it wouldn't surprise me in the least). If she's a decent mother I hope she's smart enough to take her baby, leave him and never look back!

Last edited:
I'm trying to be all baby kittens and rainbows this morning so I'll just go after the positives of this.

I'm glad the douchebag father went to at least try to check on his pet baby every 15 minutes and rolled down the window.

Awesome that the manager was paying attention and was concerned and that they said fuck a breaking and entering, we're getting this baby. Yay for them!

I also love that they didn't give sweet baby hot car back to daddy douchebag.

Just give me my baby and I know I am messing up

At least he is acknowledging it...This guy has got serious problems. This is me thinking that he really wanted to molest his kid...might have had intrusive thoughts, and went and got himself an adult so he didn't cross the line.

before fleeing without his child

Avoiding...it can make shit way worse.

April 27, 2017

A California father was sentenced to 10 days in jail Wednesday for leaving his 9-month-old daughter inside a car while he went to a strip club.

Auwin Dargin, 24, of Van Nuys, pleaded no contest to one felony count of child abuse, the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office said in a release.

Dargin was immediately sentenced to five years probation and 10 days in county jail. He was also ordered to complete 45 days of Caltrans service and 52 weeks of parenting classes.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...leaving-baby-car-strip-club-article-1.3108037

Back