• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://kutv.com/news/local/body-dis...ere-woman-lived-when-she-went-missing-in-1988
Crime scene investigators are trying to determine the identity of what appear to be human remains found in the cellar of a Spanish Fork home Monday morning.

The home near 80 North 800 East is the same place where a woman lived who went missing nearly three decades ago.

Two friends noticed some sinking dirt in the cellar and decided to dig down to see if there was anything in the dirt. They discovered what appeared to be a human skull [....]

“When the individual was interviewed by police he advised that last year he was informed by an adjacent property owner that a previous tenant who resided at the property was a missing person and she had never been located. The tenant advised that he was curious into what was causing the sinking dirt and he wondered if someone or something was buried in the cellar,” Spanish Fork Police Lt. Matt Johnson said in a news release.

"Our department conducted an extensive investigation in regards to that search," Johnson said Monday.

He said the skull was wrapped in a blanket.
[....]
Peggy Sue Case was reported missing from the home in 1988. Investigators never found evidence of her disappearance, but did name Michael Kurfin as a person of interest in the case.

Case has been listed as a missing person since 1988, and police say Kurfin’s whereabouts are currently unknown.

The skull found Monday will be taken to the medical examiner’s office for identification.
serveimage

I tried to google search the name Michael Kurfin but the google image search results just turn up pics of the work of some artist named Michael Murfin...

684ab099-ea38-4938-8d1f-d0afb544465a_570.Jpeg

That shit's a little weird.

Anyways, crazy someone could go missing and i assume an exhaustive, detailed search of the area conducted, yet the victims body was in her own damn home the whole time.

I tried to google search the name Michael Kurfin but the google image search results just turn up pics of the work of some artist named Michael Murfin...
A lot of the media outlets have printed his name wrong. It's Kufrin not Kurfin. If you search Micheal Kufrin you can see people already outing where he is. I imagine they will be talking to him soon.

If you google it you also find some irony. His son, named after his father, was shot 5x by a woman he met through an online dating service.
[doublepost=1495612213,1495612147][/doublepost]
Anyways, crazy someone could go missing and i assume an exhaustive, detailed search of the area conducted, yet the victims body was in her own damn home the whole time.
They did search the basement and whole house when she went missing. Even took soil samples from the basement. They figure he might have hidden her body in there after the searches were done.

Back