• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sue sue

Take 6
A Revere police officer was arraigned on child abuse charges Thursday, accused of choking and whipping the 5-year-old son of a fellow officer.

Officer Marcos Garcia, 32, is accused of abusing the son of his girlfriend, who is also an officer with the Revere Police Department. The Suffolk District Attorney's Office said the girlfriend allowed Garcia to hit the child with a belt.

Prosecutors said Garcia handcuffed, whipped, punched and choked the boy after the child would not eat dinner Thursday night.

Garcia later admitted hitting the boy six times with a belt.

The following day, the boy asked his school nurse for a Band-Aid. The nurse observed bruises on the front and back of the child’s torso, arms and neck. The child was taken to Boston Children’s Hospital for treatment and documentation of the injuries, prosecutors said.

Clinicians also detected elevated liver enzymes, which are sometimes attributable to abdominal trauma, prosecutors said.

Garcia was held on $5,000 bail. Garcia was ordered to stay away from and have no contact with the victims and witnesses in the case and have no contact with children under the age of 18, except his own child, without the knowledge of a parent or guardian.
http://www.wcvb.com/article/revere-police-officer-to-face-child-abuse-charges/8614455

I thought the punishment for not eating dinner was going hungry. Did they think abdominal trauma would make him want to eat? If mom let this guy do this, why isn't she charged/not allowed around the kid?

Neither of these individuals should be allowed in law enforcement. Why is the POS mother not locked up as well. How could someone who is supposed to be trained unable to see bruises and marks on her 5 year old child. Imagine if this poor baby was not of school age, it could have been worse. I also do not understand why he would even be allowed around his own child.

Just realized dude has his own kids. He probably treats them the same way, why let him around them?!?!

If my daughter's don't eat dinner I leave it in the microwave till she eats it, if she doesn't eat that night then it goes it in the fridge and is lunch tomorrow. I feel like world's biggest assholes doing that to her, but frankly I'm tired of making two three dinners when I only cook foods she likes. I can't fathom beating my child, I seriously can not fathom beating my child for not wanting to eat.

I have a bf, I met him I did a background check and I did a very stupid thing and had him living with us in less than 2 weeks. I have been blessed because he's amazing with my children, he knows his place and if he were to look at them sideways he would no longer have eyes to see them with. I just don't understand how a man could come before your child. I don't understand how you could sleep next to someone that laid a hand on your child.

I seriously can not fathom beating my child for not wanting to eat.

I can't fathom my kids not wanting to eat ... period.

My kid turned me down for salad once ... i went to give him some and he blocked me and said No

leaves for me Mom ... I didn't argue ... I made spaghetti the next day ... dumped a bag a neatly

trimmed spinach in it ... fuck you kid.

When is she going to he charged.
They are both on suspended leave.
[doublepost=1495508307,1495508020][/doublepost]http://boston.cbslocal.com/2017/01/...abuse-charges-marcos-garcia-angela-halcovich/

he boy’s mother, Angela Halcovich, is also a Revere police officer. Investigators said Halcovich and Garcia, who is married, were having an affair.

On Friday, Halcovich was arraigned in Chelsea District Court on two counts of assault. Prosecutors said Halcovich also beat her son in addition to knowing Garcia was doing the same.

“She instructed both children to tell anyone who asked that the child sustained injuries after falling down the stairs,” said Goldhaber.

According to court paperwork, Halcovic filed a restraining order against Garcia in early January.

“The defendant has been mentally abusing and controlling for the past two years over me and my two children,” Halcovich wrote in the restraining order. “The defendant takes steroids and tends to demonstrate temper tantrums and aggressive behavior toward me and my two children.”

I can't fathom my kids not wanting to eat ... period.

My kid turned me down for salad once ... i went to give him some and he blocked me and said No

leaves for me Mom ... I didn't argue ... I made spaghetti the next day ... dumped a bag a neatly

trimmed spinach in it ... fuck you kid.

My little one would eat poop if if was on a plate. Hell when she was 1/2 She ate duck poop,cat poop, dog poop, her own fucking poop more times than I can count.i think I spent more time those first 2 years getting her not to eat shit than I did any other parenting. My older one on the other hand is a picky little shit weasel. I love her but she only wants to eat a handful of foods and it's been like that since birth. She's a great, smart kid and the only issue I have is that she never wants to eat(well real food that is)... (50lb five year old) (48lb four year old)

My little one would eat poop if if was on a plate. Hell when she was 1/2 She ate duck poop,cat poop, dog poop, her own fucking poop more times than I can count.i think I spent more time those first 2 years getting her not to eat shit than I did any other parenting. My older one on the other hand is a picky little shit weasel. I love her but she only wants to eat a handful of foods and it's been like that since birth. She's a great, smart kid and the only issue I have is that she never wants to eat(well real food that is)... (50lb five year old) (48lb four year old)
I feel you I have a 28lb 3 old. That only eats 6 different things.

I dont really see the big deal with allowing someone to take a belt to a kid. The other stuff is def abuse, but belting someone? Meh.

They are both on suspended leave.
[doublepost=1495508307,1495508020][/doublepost]http://boston.cbslocal.com/2017/01/...abuse-charges-marcos-garcia-angela-halcovich/
This is why I rarely cut the mothers any slack when their children are abused or murdered. These women never take accountability and blame being abused and controlled as an excuse for not protecting their children. If these women did not choose to put a penis before their child and it was some stranger I would be sympathetic.

She was charged too I forgot to put the link
[doublepost=1495558876,1495558454][/doublepost]https://www.google.com/amp/boston.c...ce-firing-officer-accused-of-abusing-son/amp/
The I-Team has learned the department is starting the process to terminate Halcovich and is no longer paying the 32-year-old officer – changing her status to suspended without pay.

Investigators say Halcovich and her boyfriend, Marcos Garcia, both beat her son with a belt. Halcovich was allegedly having a long-term affair with Garcia, who is a Revere Police detective and is married.
In January, State Police charged Garcia with physically abusing the five-year-old, allegedly handcuffing the boy and beating him with his hands and a belt after the child did not eat his dinner.

Police say Garcia told Halcovich he was going to beat the boy and investigators say she sat in the living room while her son was being abused.

On another occasion, Halcovich herself allegedly beat her own son. Prosecutors say she told the boy to wear a hoodie to school and tell his teachers he got hurt falling down the stairs.

Earlier in the year, Halcovich filed a restraining order against Garcia claiming for the past two years he mentally abused her and her two sons.

Garcia, who sources say admitted to abusing the boy, resigned from the police departmenttwo months ago. Halcovich is due back in court next week.

My dad used to give me a spanking for hitting my sister. I broke the habit by making my kids hold hands for two minutes in the corner, than make kiss each other on the cheek with hug while say I am sorry. My kids asway said they would rather take the whipping than to show affection for each other. I agree going to bed hungry is the only answer.

Back