• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

cubby

Live Long and Prosper
Bold Member!
www.yahoo.com/news/suicidal-man-apos-unintentionally-apos-200700828.htmlvictor

An Alaska man who cops say unintentionally killed his girlfriend as she tried saving him from a suicide attempt now faces murder charges.

Victor Sibson, 21, turned himself in Friday after a warrant was issued for his arrest in the April 19 death of 22-year-old Brittany-Mae Haag.

Authorities believe Sibson was most likely sitting down when he attempted to shoot himself in the head using his left hand. Haag, they believe, reached for the gun with her right hand, according to the Anchorage prosecutor's office.

Police say they arrived to find a single shot through Sibson's head and a single shot through Haag's chest at the armpit.

Sibson survived, but Haag — his high school sweetheart — did not.

While authorities first believed it to be a murder-attempted suicide case, they have since changed their theory and believe Sibson only meant to take his own life.

It's a sad turn of events that prosecutor James Fayette is calling an "extreme-indifference killing."

According to police, Sibson's blood alcohol level was three times the legal limit at the time of the shooting.

Sibson was later released from the hospital. Doctors say the bullet didn't enter his brain.

Sibson was indicted on a second-degree murder charge last week. A $250,000 warrant was issued for his arrest before he turned himself in Friday.

If convicted he could face up to 99 years in prison, according to Fayette.

I figure there was no brain up there to hit.

this was actually a weird one he was already known to go suicidal and was a depressive and probably should have been on meds. His girlfriend knew this and apparently didn't push for him to get help [yeah, I know it was his responsibility] I feel kinda sorry for this guy considering how many intentional and sometimes even premeditated get pleaded down to manslaughter. I don't think prison is the place for him

What a dumbshit this stupid bitch was. Prob shoulda let the scumbag off himself huh? Fucking bimbo.

Latest posts

Back