• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

araisner

VHHWhAp.jpg

AnV193N.jpg

http://www.democratandchronicle.com...hol-the-night-her-boys-died-in-fire/92823684/

Heather M. Ace, 25, entered a plea of not guilty Monday in Batavia Town Court to two counts of endangering the welfare of a child, a misdemeanor, following a fire that broke out at a State Street Road home in May. Micah and Michael Gard, both 2, died from smoke inhalation.

Ace allegedly told investigators from the Genesee County Sheriff’s Office six days after the fire that she had left the home for roughly 75 minutes after putting the twins to bed and locking a door, according to a criminal complaint obtained by the Democrat and Chronicle.

The lock was added after the boys were found wandering outside the home late one night, according to the documents.

In a three-page statement, Ace told investigators that she put the boys to bed about 8:30 p.m. and gave them a bottle of milk. Michael had a tall green bottle. Micah was wearing a Superman shirt, according to the papers.

Ace and the children lived on the first floor of a house next door to her parents. She dropped her older child off at her parents' house before checking on the twins, according to her statement.

"I went into their bedroom and they were both asleep," according to the statement. "I did not smell any smoke, see any flames or hear anything weird at that time. I then latched the small hook on the kitchen side of their bedroom door."

She then told investigators that she visited a nearby home to purchase "$10 worth of weed (marijuana)," and later went to a convenience store to purchase a Four Loko, an alcoholic beverage, two bottles of water and a pack of gum.

Ace went to friend Ashli Zajaczkowki's house, where she ignored a call from her mother shortly before 10 p.m., according to the papers.

"I then sent her a text which stated answer your f------- phone," according to a statement by her mother, Tracy Ace, to investigators. "I told Heather the house is on fire and I heard a lot of screaming and I heard the phone drop."

"Heather started screaming hysterically," Zajaczkowki said. "I asked her what was going on and she said she had to get home. Heather then said there is a fire. Heather said that her babies were there sleeping."

She said Heather Ace jumped out of the car before it stopped near the house.

"I freaked out ... when I arrived at my house there were firemen and police on scene and they kept me from going into the house," Heather Ace allegedly told investigators. "I had to be taken to the hospital because of my state at that time."​

http://www.twcnews.com/nys/rocheste...-ace-pleads-guilty-to-child-endangerment.html

BATAVIA, N.Y. -- Heather Ace, the woman whose twin boys died in a May 2016 house fire after she left them home alone, pleaded guilty to one count of endangering the welfare of a child in Batavia Town Court.

The plea deal comes almost 10 months after the death of her twins, Micah and Michael Gard.

(...)

The Genesee County Sheriff's Office says the fire started in the the bedroom of the two boys. Fire officials were never able to determine the exact cause, but ruled out an electrical issue.

The burned-out home was since demolished, and a neighbor has said that two trees have been planted on the property in memory of the boys.

Ace could face anywhere from a $1,000 fine to up to a year in jail at her May 22 sentencing.​

One year for those two little boys. What a travesty.

She knew she shouldn't have done it and did it anyway. $1000 and one year, pitiful.

why didn't the worthless bitch take the babies with the older child to her parents? Once again, the sentence was a joke as well ass the treatment of this moron.

Some of the town courts up here are a joke. Pity they couldn't have handed her over to Rochester and sent her up in front of Gallaher but, wrong county.

My kid will be 10 in a few months and I've only just recently started letting her stay home if I need to pop to the store for something quick, the store is only a mile away and we both have cellphones. I can't imagine leaving kids alone who are too little to have any concept of what to do in a crisis, just to go and faff around somewhere. At least get your weed and your crazy juice and take it home. Not that I advocate getting trashed around kids either but at least she'd have been there.

:finger::finger::finger:Your kids die for a dime bag.
Fuckin white trash baby maker :finger::finger::finger: ....

Some chick walked up to my car while I was at a stop light on Busch Blvd. (totally irrelevant :)) asked me for a 1$ and says she's a month pregnant :rolleyes: I said get in an I'll take you for an abortion (dead serious) .... maybe i'm mean, nasty whatever :shrug: don't care :finger: I told her maybe if u used a condom ude be driving around in a sick ass Lincoln like me and not be on fuckin welfare :finger::finger::finger::finger: fuck that!!

WTF is wrong with her mother too? She dropped off the older kid - mom know well that the two lil ones were in that house - and called her daughter yelling that the house was on fire - her mom didnt have a key to get in there? Her mom was ok with her leaving and leave the 2 alone in their beds... she should get child endangerment charges too... Mom and Grandmother FAILED!

The only thing that would let granny off to an extent is if she had been told the babies were somewhere else, like with their dad or another family member. If she knew they were in there alone and she was okay with that, their blood is on her hands too.

It's possible her mother (the grandmother) thought she took the two little ones with her. I can't imagine a grandmother allowing their daughter to leave even babies home alone while she went out, even for five minutes.

I just realized why this all sounded so familiar, it's yet another recent case from my neck of the woods. WTF, is western NY turning into Little Florida?

http://www.newyorkupstate.com/weste...lers_died_in_house_fire_gets_1_year_in_j.html
The mother of the twin two-year-olds who died in a house fire in Batavia last year will spend the next year in jail for Endangering the Welfare of a Child.

Heather Ace, 24, admitted to police in October that she left the two boys at home for about an hour and a half to go buy Four Loko, visit a friend, send some Snapchats and buy $10 worth of marijuana.
[....]
Ace was charged with two counts of child endangerment, but she pleaded guilty to just one of them in February.

Judge Michael Cleveland called the case one of the most tragic he'd ever seen during Ace's sentencing on Monday, WIVB-TV reported. He said all Ace had to do was arrange for child care and her two boys could still be alive.

Ace's attorney pushed for probation so that Ace could see her other son, who is six years old, but Assistant District Attorney Melissa Cianfrini pushed for jail time because she said Ace kept changing her story.

Cianfrini does believe that Ace is remorseful, and officials do not suspect the mother of starting the fire. The cause of the blaze remains undetermined.

Poor babies... The mom should have had an adult in the home somebody just to keep an eye out ...now these lil angels are up in heaven...

VHHWhAp.jpg

AnV193N.jpg

http://www.democratandchronicle.com...hol-the-night-her-boys-died-in-fire/92823684/

Heather M. Ace, 25, entered a plea of not guilty Monday in Batavia Town Court to two counts of endangering the welfare of a child, a misdemeanor, following a fire that broke out at a State Street Road home in May. Micah and Michael Gard, both 2, died from smoke inhalation.

Ace allegedly told investigators from the Genesee County Sheriff’s Office six days after the fire that she had left the home for roughly 75 minutes after putting the twins to bed and locking a door, according to a criminal complaint obtained by the Democrat and Chronicle.

The lock was added after the boys were found wandering outside the home late one night, according to the documents.

In a three-page statement, Ace told investigators that she put the boys to bed about 8:30 p.m. and gave them a bottle of milk. Michael had a tall green bottle. Micah was wearing a Superman shirt, according to the papers.

Ace and the children lived on the first floor of a house next door to her parents. She dropped her older child off at her parents' house before checking on the twins, according to her statement.

"I went into their bedroom and they were both asleep," according to the statement. "I did not smell any smoke, see any flames or hear anything weird at that time. I then latched the small hook on the kitchen side of their bedroom door."

She then told investigators that she visited a nearby home to purchase "$10 worth of weed (marijuana)," and later went to a convenience store to purchase a Four Loko, an alcoholic beverage, two bottles of water and a pack of gum.

Ace went to friend Ashli Zajaczkowki's house, where she ignored a call from her mother shortly before 10 p.m., according to the papers.

"I then sent her a text which stated answer your f------- phone," according to a statement by her mother, Tracy Ace, to investigators. "I told Heather the house is on fire and I heard a lot of screaming and I heard the phone drop."

"Heather started screaming hysterically," Zajaczkowki said. "I asked her what was going on and she said she had to get home. Heather then said there is a fire. Heather said that her babies were there sleeping."

She said Heather Ace jumped out of the car before it stopped near the house.

"I freaked out ... when I arrived at my house there were firemen and police on scene and they kept me from going into the house," Heather Ace allegedly told investigators. "I had to be taken to the hospital because of my state at that time."​

http://www.twcnews.com/nys/rocheste...-ace-pleads-guilty-to-child-endangerment.html

BATAVIA, N.Y. -- Heather Ace, the woman whose twin boys died in a May 2016 house fire after she left them home alone, pleaded guilty to one count of endangering the welfare of a child in Batavia Town Court.

The plea deal comes almost 10 months after the death of her twins, Micah and Michael Gard.

(...)

The Genesee County Sheriff's Office says the fire started in the the bedroom of the two boys. Fire officials were never able to determine the exact cause, but ruled out an electrical issue.

The burned-out home was since demolished, and a neighbor has said that two trees have been planted on the property in memory of the boys.

Ace could face anywhere from a $1,000 fine to up to a year in jail at her May 22 sentencing.​

Don't worry she will be out and pregnant in no time to damage and destroy more children.
[doublepost=1495586269,1495586198][/doublepost]
The judge did not find it tragic enough to actually punish this woman for the death of her children.

Big fucking deal, she bought some pot. Plenty of parents leave their young kids alone for a quick errand, sure most losers here on this site have done it in fact. This coulda happened to most anybody.

Not seeing the cause to be ridiculing or condemning the druggy bitch.
[doublepost=1495588327,1495588294][/doublepost]
The judge did not find it tragic enough to actually punish this woman for the death of her children.

Seeing how she didn't cause the death of her children, this is good news.

Latest posts

Back