• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Maybe mom stopped for tampons, maybe a pack of cigarettes. Doesn't matter.
These asshat wastes of air shot him in the back of the head.

Wow, well there it is. So sad, I couldn't imagine. Parents make mistakes, big and small, it is unavoidable. I don't even think what she did was a mistake.

Leave the kids in the running car with the a/c on while you: pick up the pizza, grab the dry cleaning, pay for gas, TAMPONS, grab formula, baby Tylenol, run into Hooters because it's the only place open to get water for the baby's bottle...

CANTON, Miss. -- A judge on Monday agreed there was enough proof to continue holding three Mississippi teens in the shooting death of a 6-year-old boy,who authorities say was abducted in a car stolen from a supermarket parking lot.

Madison County Justice Court Judge Bruce McKinley ruled that 19-year-old Byron McBride, 17-year-old D'Allen Washington and 17-year-old Dwan Wakefield should remain jailed until a grand jury meets to consider indictments in the May 18 death of Kingston Frazier. All three are charged with capital murder and faced separate hearings Monday.

[...]

Testimony by Mississippi Bureau of Investigation agent Trent Weeks sketched in some of the details of what officials believe happened. He testified that Wakefield told authorities the three teens went to the parking lot of a Kroger supermarket so Wakefield could sell marijuana to another person. There, Wakefield told investigators, McBride found a car unlocked and running and decided to steal it.

[...]

A key point of contention is whether the three knew Frazier was asleep in the back. Weeks testified that Wakefield told investigators that he and Washington didn't know until they had separated from McBride and that McBride called them to say he was going to "off" Frazier. In Wakefield's version of events, Wakefield asked McBride to instead drop Frazier off alive. Later, Wakefield and Washington picked McBride up after McBride abandoned the car on a dead-end road.

McBride, though, gave conflicting statements to investigators, Weeks testified. In one of those statements, McBride said he told Wakefield and Washington that a boy was in the car before he stole it. He said Washington and Wakefield encouraged him, telling him "You've got this, you can do this," according to Weeks' testimony. Also, in one of McBride's versions of events, Weeks said, Wakefield and Washington followed him and that when McBride pulled over on the side of Interstate 55, it was Washington who shot Frazier. But Weeks testified that in a later statement, McBride acknowledged killing the boy.

Tom Fortner, Wakefield's lawyer, dismissed the claims that Wakefield and Washington had accompanied McBride, noting there are two witnesses and two video recordings that support Wakefield's story that he and Washington went elsewhere - after McBride stole the car - to complete Wakefield's marijuana sale.

"There's no evidence to indicate my client participated before the fact in this killing," Fortner said.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/kingsto...ccounts-of-boys-shooting-death-in-stolen-car/

So it was McBride who did this. Good, he's old enough to face the death penalty and the other two aren't.

I can't imagine what could be so important that you take a sleeping 6yo out at 1 am. I'm judging her on that alone. I'm sure she never considered getting carjacked and losing her little boy.
Well if I left my 6 year old alone in the car at 1am with the car running... Hard to even type that out...because that is ridiculous and a bad decision to make period.. But all sorts of things would be going through my mind like what if someone kidnaps my kid. That is something normal anyone with a kid thinks... Unless they Just didn't care

That should of been going through her head then maybe she wouldn't of left him all alone

Mother did not tell police that her son was in the car until sometime after the car was stolen. She left the car running in a bad neighborhood with a child asleep in the back at 2AM.
She needs to be charged with child endangerment.
Bingo. Stupid stupid woman. My hinkey meter immediately went off. Oh and Dad, put a shirt on and the cops didn't cause this. A lot of stupid decisions did. Mommy fail. RIP little guy. My heart breaks for you and only you.
[doublepost=1499792148,1499791868][/doublepost]
http://m.kait8.com/kait8/pm_/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=od:igUHfpiN

She left her child with gramdmother while she went out to celebrate hher birthday.
She picked him up and on the way home she stopped to pick up some party supplies for his kindergarten graduation party.
Thats it.
Oh well then, there we have it. I'll put that pesky hinkey meter of mine away.

depending on the laws of the state [specifically because of cases like this: he did it no he did this. a few murder cases in Calif ended up with no murder convictions because of the back and forth, which is caca, I think because someone turned on something else] they could all can be charged and there should be special circumstance charges added like kidnapping and minor. Mom did something stupid but that doesn't take away from the fact these morons deserve to pay in spades. what she did apparently many people on here have done with kids which I think is dumb but understandable the same with leaving a kid in the car with it running or the keys. That extra couple minutes can save you a lifetime of grief
[doublepost=1499793289,1499792732][/doublepost]
I saw this comment on FB...

*shit anyway...
not only that but a load of crap created in defense of the douches by one of their supporters then spread around by more

Last edited:
Bingo. Stupid stupid woman. My hinkey meter immediately went off. Oh and Dad, put a shirt on and the cops didn't cause this. A lot of stupid decisions did. Mommy fail. RIP little guy. My heart breaks for you and only you.
Actually, when they sorted out the multiple reports, the mother did immediately tell authorities that the child was in the car.
However, still a huge fail leaving a child in a running car in a dicey neighborhood.
Agree with you, my sympathies are all for that little boy, not for the adults who failed him.

One of the men connected to the death of a 6-year-old Mississippi boy who was kidnapped from a Madison County grocery store has been released on bond.

Dwan Wakefield, one of three men facing a capital murder charge in the death of Kingston Frazier, was released on a $275,000 bond after a judge signed a bond order Wednesday, CBS affiliate WJTV confirmed.

A bond hearing was not held.

Investigators said Kingston was asleep in his mother’s car when it was stolen from a Jackson supermarket parking lot May 18. He was found shot dead on the rear floorboard hours later.

Wakefield and two co-defendants, 17-year-old D’Allen Washington and 19-year-old Byron McBride, were arrested in connection to the case. Both Wakefield and Washington have claimed McBride was the one who pulled the trigger.

A judge denied previous bond requests from Wakefield, who has maintained that he didn’t participate in Kingston’s death in a way that merited a murder charge.

Now, months after Kingston’s death and the failed attempts at receiving bond, the victim’s family was shocked to learn of the new development. They told local news outlets they were not notified about the release.

Instead, they were forced to watch online and on TV as he walked out of jail a free man.

“Who dropped the ball? What happened?” one family member said. “We can not just do these types of things in secret. Let’s be out in the open. Let’s talk about what is taking place when it comes to crimes here in the city, in this state.”

Wakefield’s attorney, Tom Fortner, also said the family should have been notified.

The other two suspects in the case remain in jail.
http://wreg.com/2017/11/17/capital-murder-suspect-linked-to-mississippi-boys-death-released-on-bond/
kingston-frazier.jpg

'he made a deal for something else: in murder cases or dogfighting I don't think they should be allowed to make deals to let people out or skate if they are offering up drug info or anything less than double what the crime was. the level of corruption false finagled cases and corruption that creates is irreparable and needs to be totally cleaned out because of the compromise and further corruption it creates

A teenager accused of shooting dead a six-year-old boy he found in the back of car he allegedly stole has been charged with murder.

Byron McBride, 19, was indicted Wednesday on capital murder in the May 18 death of Kingston Frazier.

The youngster was found dead in a rural area in Jackson, Mississippi after his mother's car was stolen from a parking lot while she was shopping for groceries.

When he saw the boy in the back seat, McBride allegedly phoned his friend Dwan Wakefield and said he was going to 'off the child'.

McBride's father said in court: 'My son did not kill that baby. He did not kill that baby.'

Referring to the possible death penalty, he added: 'But y'all gone kill my son. Y'all gone kill my son.'

McBride has been jailed without bond since his arrest hours after Kingston was killed.

Teenagers D'Allen Washington and Dwan Wakefield were also arrested over the killing in May on charges of accessory after the fact.

It was not immediately clear whether they have been indicted. Wakefield is out of jail on a $275,000 bond.

He previously recalled how McBride phoned him and told him was going to 'off the child' when he discovered he was in the back seat of the stolen car.

McBride's lawyer claimed the teenager meant he would drop the child off somewhere.

Washington and Wakefield were 17 at the time. In Mississippi, 17-year-olds accused of capital murder are tried as adults so prosecutors could seek the death penalty if the three are convicted.

Frazier had gone missing after 1am on a Thursday when a man took the car from the parking lot of a Kroger supermarket in Jackson.

About nine hours later, following a child-abduction alert and widespread publicity, a man reported the Camry was on the side of a dead-end road in the suburb of Gluckstadt.

Officials publicly announced the boy's death while surrounded by grieving family members.

'A six-year-old is gone,' said Kingston's cousin, Kolby Irby. 'His mother has to deal with this. That's her baby.'

The mother, Ebony Archie, left the boy in the car and left the car running while she went inside the store, Hinds County sheriff's deputies said.

The store's parking lot is patrolled by sheriff's deputies, including one in a golf cart.

After Archie left, a silver Honda Civic drove up, a man got out, and drove away in the Camry.

A child-abduction alert was played repeatedly on local newscasts and police and family members issued public appeals for help.

The car was eventually found 14 miles to the north, just off Interstate 55, which also runs in front of the supermarket.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ccused-shooting-six-year-old-boy-charged.html

July 24, 2018

A Mississippi man was sentenced on Monday to 15 years in prison for his role in the May 2017 shooting death of a 6-year-old boy who authorities said was inside a car stolen from a supermarket parking lot.

Madison County Circuit Judge William Chapman sentenced 18-year-old D’Allen Washington after Washington pleaded guilty in February to accessory after the fact in the kidnapping of Kingston Frazier. Prosecutors agreed to the 15-year sentence after Washington agreed to testify against two others in the case including Byron McBride. Prosecutors say McBride shot and killed Frazier after stealing the car and want to seek the death penalty against him.

The Clarion Ledger reports that Kingston Frazier’s father, William Frazier, spoke in court against the sentencing, saying all three participated in stealing the car.

Frazier said Washington “could be home in three years for killing a child.”

Washington, though, told the judge he didn’t do enough on the night of Frazier’s death.

“I also want to ask the family for forgiveness,” Washington said in court. “I accept responsibility for my involvement and am truly remorseful for the loss suffered by the Frazier and Archie families.”

Washington’s mother, Tasha Stewart, asked the judge for mercy, saying he had helped prosecutors make their case.
https://wreg.com/2018/07/24/mississippi-man-sentenced-to-15-years-in-kingston-frazier-murder-case/
1643940073600.png
amber-alert-suspects1.jpg

D’Allen Washington, Dwan Wakefield, and Byron McBride

Last edited:
A Madison County jury has convicted Dwan Wakefield on accessory charges related to the killing of 6-year-old Kingston Frazier.

The jury began deliberations about 10:30 a.m. Thursday and returned with a verdict less than four hours later, finding Dwan Wakefield, 20, guilty on all four counts of of accessory after the fact to murder, kidnapping and motor vehicle theft.

"I hope and I pray that in some small way this will present some closure to the family so that they can continue in the healing process after losing this beautiful child," said John K. Bramlett Jr., district attorney for Madison and Rankin counties.

A metro-wide search for the missing boy and the stolen car ended hours later when both were found on Gluckstadt Road in Madison County.

Kingston was shot in both arms, in the right eye and in the back of the head, Chief State Medical Examiner Dr. Mark LeVaughn testified Wednesday.

"To think that someone could be that terrible to a child, it's just unbelievable," said Lynn Winston, Kingston's paternal grandmother.

The two other suspects, Byron McBride and D’Allen Washington, have both pleaded guilty in the case. McBride admitted to shooting and killing Kingston and was sentenced to life in prison. Washington was sentenced to 15 years in prison.

A parole board has released one of three men convicted in the kidnapping and 2017 death of a 6-year-old boy who was asleep in the backseat of a car that was stolen from a grocery store parking lot.

D'Allen Washington, 22, pleaded guilty in 2018 to one count of accessory after the fact in the kidnapping of Kingston Frazier. He had been sentenced to 15 years in prison.
Washington was released Tuesday by order of the Mississippi Parole Board, his attorney, Warren L. Martin Jr., said in a statement.
“Mr. Washington met all of the conditions for parole under Mississippi law and was granted parole based upon his eligibility and other factors,” Martin said. “As he has done since this tragic incident, Mr. Washington continues to express his sincerest condolences to the Frazier and Archie families. During this period, Mr. Washington respectfully requests privacy as he takes steps to move forward with his life.”
Frazier’s grandmother, Lynn Winston, said she was not happy with the board's decision and believed his 15-year sentence was itself too lenient, even though authorities said Washington was not the one who fatally shot her grandson.
“This was a 6-year-old child that could do nothing to fend for himself,” Winston told WLBT-TV. “And here you are adults, young adults, that could have perhaps prevented this. ... My grandson died horrifically and (Washington) only got 15 years and he did not do the full 15. He didn’t even do five years.”
Madison County District Attorney Bubba Bramlett told WAPT-TV that the crime Washington was convicted of “is a 25% crime, meaning eligible for parole after serving 25% of the sentence.”
Frazier was sleeping inside a Toyota Camry in May 2017 when his mother left the car running in a Jackson parking lot. Authorities say Byron McBride, then 19, got out of a car to steal the Camry, leaving behind Washington and then-17-year-old Dwan Wakefield. Police say McBride later shot Frazier, abandoning the car behind a building off Interstate 55 in Madison County. The child was still in the backseat.
McBride pleaded guilty to capital murder and was sentenced to life in prison. Wakefield was convicted of accessory after the fact to murder, kidnapping and motor vehicle theft and was sentenced to 35 years in prison.
The parole board said Washington is required, among other things, to be on electronic monitoring for a year. He also must report monthly, undergo random drug testing, adhere to a midnight curfew and have no affiliation with convicted felons. His state supervision ends Dec. 21, 2028, followed by five years of probation.
1643939987911.png

Post automatically merged:

1643940030235.png

Back