• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
4vjpm9.jpg

Lorissa Boltinghouse & Jeremy Johnson​
SALT LAKE CITY (ABC 4 News) - Police say a man and woman were arrested and face child abuse charges after their 4-month-old baby girl was discovered to have two broken legs at a Salt Lake hospital on Monday.

According to police, officers were called to the hospital after health care workers reported that both of the 4-month-old baby's legs were broken.

Police say the girl's mother brought her to the hospital for treatment.

[...]
http://www.abc4.com/content/news/sl...s-broken-legs-are/GhJ9n6wYS02c5gupW7U9Vw.cspx

So . . . is the chump the baby's father or a boyfriend of the monster? And what does monster see is Fat, Greasy Hair Radar there?

http://www.abc4.com/content/news/slc/story/Couple-arrested-after-babys-broken-legs-are/GhJ9n6wYS02c5gupW7U9Vw.cspx

Lorissa Boltinghouse, 30, and Jeremy Johnson, 28, were booked into the Salt Lake County Jail for investigation of intentional child abuse. The injuries were discovered by doctors after the infant was taken to Primary Children's Medical Center. The girl had two broken legs and a torn frenulum, or tissue under the mouth.

Boltinghouse, the baby's mother, "admitted to yanking the child's legs and forcing a bottle into its mouth," according to a Salt Lake County Jail report.

The father, Johnson, also admitted to forcing the bottle in the infant's mouth, the report states.

I hope they both get shit forced in their mouths .

Well his ears are like the handles that you attach to bottles so babies can hold them and feed themselves. Perfect for the jailhouse Bubba who is gonna get to play with Daddy dear here. Man a girl can dream can't she lol.
Quit using so much meth maybe your asses wouldn't be so fucking irritable when dealing with your baby!

I have a six year old boy and at times, I want to give him a good whack. He lives to test limits, almost like it's a hobby. But WTF can a four month old DO to get their legs broken. All they can do is cry for food, a dry diaper or a nap, FFS! And that ugly prick looks like a walking wingnut, losers, the two of them.

One thing I am curious about and maybe someone knows, is how hard is it to beak a bone on a baby?
My understanding is that the bones are very soft and pliable, unlike adults which fracture easily.
What I am trying to say is it seems they tried extra hard to break the legs.

It is time to start I.Q testing for
Holy shit look at that guys fuckin ears :)):)) lol
It will give his lover in prison something to hold onto to.
[doublepost=1495533530,1495533436][/doublepost]
It is time to start I.Q testing for
Holy shit look at that guys fuckin ears :)):)) lol
It will give his lover in prison something to hold onto to.

Some people just need to be sterilized or even better eradicated.

Back