• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://people.com/crime/ohio-couple-vanishes-during-trial-abusing-infant-daughter/
On March 1, 2014, Kayla Fannon took her injured infant daughter to an Ohio emergency room. According to police, doctors quickly determined that the 4-month-old child should be taken to the hospital.

When doctors called the police, investigators determined that Fannon and her boyfriend, Samuel A. Thompson, had caused serious injury to their daughter over the first few months of her life.

“It was found that the infant had in excess of 25 broken bones to her ribs, legs, fingers, arms, toes, shoulders and multiple skull fractures, in various stages of healing, as well as a significant brain injury,” Athens County Prosecutor Keller Blackburn said in a statement.

The couple had their parental rights terminated, and the child was permanently placed with the Athens County Children Services. “The infant was adopted by her foster parents,” Blackburn said. “She has shown significant progress over the last two-and-a-half years.”

Fannon, 26, and Thompson, 31, were each charged with two counts each of endangering children and one count each of permitting child abuse. All the charges were felony offenses.

The couple initially appeared in court on May 8 for their jury selection. The appeared for most of the trial, and Fannon even testified on her own behalf on May 11.

But the next day, the defendants did not show up in court. Judge George McCarthy ordered nationwide arrest warrants for both of them. The prosecution and defense then continued the trial, even though the defendants were missing.
kayla-fannon.jpg

On Wednesday, the jury found the couple guilty on all counts. They face up to 14 years in prison. Their attorneys did not respond to PEOPLE’s request for comment.

Yet the couple remains on the run.
[....]

The only saving grace is that this woman brought the baby to the emergency room when she did. I hope it was to save the baby from further abuse. I pray that this baby is in a loving adoptive home and is not permanently damaged from any abuse she endured.

“It was found that the infant had in excess of 25 broken bones to her ribs, legs, fingers, arms, toes, shoulders and multiple skull fractures, in various stages of healing, as well as a significant brain injury,” Athens County Prosecutor Keller Blackburn said in a statement.
Fingers and toes... the injuries had to be inflicted intentionally.
Sick cunts.
Im concerned that they will have another baby before they are caught.

Y'all come here, I'll hide y'all real good. Nobody will ever find you. :devil: Concrete blocks and a lake may be involved.

:fish:I WOULD LOVE TO BE IN A ROOM WITH THE MOM...SO I COULD FUCK HER UP...SLAP,PUNCH...THROW,SOCK,HIT,PUSH,PINCH,TWIST,YANK..KICK..AND JUMP ON...MAYBE POKE HER WIT NEEDLES TOO! BOTH CAN ONLY HIDE OUT FOR SOO LONG...CANT WAIT TIL THEY GO TO PRISON..WHAT PPL DO TO INNOCENT CHILDREN..YOU PAY FIR ALL THAT WHEN YOU GET TO THE BIG HOUSE...THEY DONT TOLERATE THAT SHIT...FUKK THA MOM AND DAD...THE SICK MFRZ AWAIT THEM:finger:
[doublepost=1495588810,1495582906][/doublepost]
:fish:I WOULD LOVE TO BE IN A ROOM WITH THE MOM...SO I COULD FUCK HER UP...SLAP,PUNCH...THROW,SOCK,HIT,PUSH,PINCH,TWIST,YANK..KICK..AND JUMP ON...MAYBE POKE HER WIT NEEDLES TOO! BOTH CAN ONLY HIDE OUT FOR SOO LONG...CANT WAIT TIL THEY GO TO PRISON..WHAT PPL DO TO INNOCENT CHILDREN..YOU PAY FIR ALL THAT WHEN YOU GET TO THE BIG HOUSE...THEY DONT TOLERATE THAT SHIT...FUKK THA MOM AND DAD...THE SICK MFRZ AWAIT THEM:finger:
YOU CAN DISLIKE IT ALL YOU WANT...LOL

Pepper said that the child, who suffered a brain injury and is now 3 years old, has no use of her right arm, wasn’t able to walk until recently and walks sideways, has no peripheral vision, is mentally delayed for the rest of her life, and can only say three words at a time.

That poor poor baby, never to have a "normal" moment in her life ever.

From @araisner's link.

Upon returning to Athens County, Fannon and Thompson will have bond hearings, and ultimately sentencing will be scheduled for the pair, it added.
Why would they have a bond hearing? We already know they won't show up.

"and most of all continue to speak hope to ALL the children who have drifted off track and need a nudge in the right direction again."

From his facebook. This fucker nudges hard. I bet his entire family is rotten trash, hers too. I hate ohio hick scum.

I like how he put a resume up on his facebook. What a fucking idiot.

@Satanica

7/21/2017
An Ohio couple were sentenced Friday on felony child abuse and endangerment charges, from a 2014 case in which doctors found their baby had over 25 broken bones and a brain injury.

On May 17, 2017, A Jury found Kayla Fannon and Samuel Thompson each guilty of the following charges:

Judge McCarthy sentenced Kayla Fannon to 11 years and 6 months in prison, and Samuel Thompson to 15 years and 6 months in prison.

Investigators say from November 12, 2013, through March 1, 2014, Fannon and Thompson caused serious physical harm to their baby girl, born November 12, 2013.

On March 1, 2014, Fannon took the infant to the local emergency room, where she was rushed to Nationwide Children’s Hospital in Columbus, Ohio.
Doctors at Nationwide found that the infant had more than 25 broken bones in her ribs, legs, fingers, arms, toes and shoulders, multiple skull fractures in various stages of healing, and a significant brain injury.

Police placed the baby in the custody of Athens County Children Services on December 9, 2014.

The baby was later adopted by a foster family, and officials say her health has improved significantly since then.

I can only hope they're both beaten to withing an inch of their lives every fucking day of their sentences!

Back