• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ChaosKitty

Queen Bitch From Hell
http://newsok.com/article/5544329
w640-dbec3c97b3fed0093563a4b05fbc2802.jpg

will probably be more info tomorrow right now the shooters are at large
GUTHRIE — Police said a 24-year-old man was shot more than 30 times at a home in Guthrie early Wednesday.

Just after midnight, Guthrie officers responding to a shots-fired call found Joseph William Angelo on the front porch of a home in the 300 block of S Oak Street. Sgt. Anthony Gibbs said Angelo, who was taken to a local hospital where he died, was shot 36 times.

Three people, who have not been identified, were seen running from the home and fled in a car. No suspect information has been released.

Angelo's mother, Amy Walters, posted a message on her Facebook page Wednesday morning.

"Pray for my family. Pray for my sanity. I lost a son today. I love you to the moon and back Joey Angelo! May God wrap you in his arms and keep you til I see you again. Always in my heart. I can't believe this is happening," she wrote.

"God received another angel this morning, My son Joey Angelo. This is him and his daughter Brielle. May she know how much he loves her! Oh how I am going to miss you!"

Agents with the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation are assisting the Guthrie Police Department with the investigation into the shooting.

Anyone with information about the shooting is asked to call Guthrie police at 282-3535.

A GoFund me page has been set up by Angelo's family. To donate, go to www.gofundme.com/joey-angelo-funeral-fund

36 times? I don't think I've ever heard of anyone being shot that many times in my life. Or anyone's life. Someone sure hated that guy.

Wow! I wonder what he did to deserve that ... You don't get shot 36 time will out it being earned somehow.

I can't believe this is happening," she wrote.
I hate Mothers sometimes!
A GoFund me page has been set up by Angelo's family. To donate, go to www.gofundme.com/joey-angelo-funeral-fund
Oh I see ... she is a loser. Can't afford to raise a child, or otherwise raise a decent one and can't afford to bury him. Fucking scum bags.

and can't afford to bury him.

Funerals are absurdly expensive though. Now if she's trying to get some super fancy casket and the whole 9 yards, that's another story. If however she cant even afford the bare min, it's not automatically a reflection of her quality as a human being.

http://guthrienewspage.com/2017/04/update-osbi-makes-third-arrest-in-the-murder-of-24-year-old/
The third suspect in the Guthrie murder from earlier this month is under arrest.
Once Frederic Veasley Jr heard a first degree murder warrant had been issued for his arrest, he surrendered himself to an OSBI special agent at an apartment complex in the 400 block of W. Britton in Oklahoma City.

Veasley is one of three men now arrested for the shooting death of Joey Angelo April 5 outside a Guthrie home. Angelo lived nearby.

http://guthrienewspage.com/2017/04/...arrested-accused-of-helping-boyfriend-escape/
Oklahoma City police made another arrest in connection with the man shot 36 times in Guthrie, according to a report late Monday evening by an Oklahoma City television station.

KOCO reports that Reagan Armstrong helped her boyfriend and murder suspect Derrick Smith escape. Court documents revealed several tips and led detectives to Armstrong’s apartment complex near Air Depot Road and Northeast 10th Street in Oklahoma City. Police believed Smith was hiding there, but after staking out the complex, officers could not find signs of him or Armstrong.

Law enforcement continues to search for Smith.

Thanks to tracking Smith’s cellphone, police say the couple fled to Austin after the murder took place, but that the phone came back to Oklahoma. Police finally caught up with Armstrong and said the two went on a “couple’s drive.”

Police are searching for Derrick Smith, who is wanted in the murder case.
After a search of the cellphone, police say they found “screenshots of local news reports showing Smith being a wanted fugitive for murder.”

Last edited:
Did they ever figure out what the motive was. I mean they shot the guy 36 times, and that isn't counting any that missed.

lets see if this will post, he had gone to a neighbors house because she called him for help, I think the bitch got him into her problem

If however she cant even afford the bare min, it's not automatically a reflection of her quality as a human being.

Bull fucking shit. Obviously she is a scum bag who raised a scum bag son and you know its true because someone put 36 holes in him. Sometimes i wonder if you have a vagina @JackBurton.
[doublepost=1493605640,1493605497][/doublepost]
I think the bitch got him into her problem

Some bitches eh!

I hate Mothers sometimes!
Oh I see ... she is a loser. Can't afford to raise a child, or otherwise raise a decent one and can't afford to bury him. Fucking scum bags.
Pretty sure you didn't even read the gofundme before you spouted off on what a loser the mother and victim are. The gofundme is to have his body transported from OK to OH and is only 15k. It's insanely pricey to have a body transported. You can't just go on a road trip and throw a body in the trunk drive it back home. Between all the paper work and the actual transport, 15k would barely cover transport and a funeral done on the cheap.

I don't get the hate on people who can't afford funerals for their children. First off, most people don't expect to outlive their children. And secondly, funerals are expensive. If one of your kids dropped dead could you afford to pay for a funeral without needing to rearrange finances or get help from family/others? I couldn't. I'm not poor, but I'm not rich enough to have 15 grand laying around either.

I don't get the hate on people who can't afford funerals for their children.

I don't understand why people have kids with out financially planning for them.

Like seriously ... If you can't afford a life insurance premium, you can't afford to have kids.

It's like drinking away from home. If you don't have that extra twenty for cab fare (because you

can't drink and drive) then you can't afford to drink, but different.

Oh, and he left behind a daughter.

And he's hanging out on the porches of somebody that someone else wants dead? Great Dad!

And he's hanging out on the porches of somebody that someone else wants dead? Great Dad!
We don't know that. There are reasons he could have been on that porch that don't involve criminal activity. Perhaps it's a neighbor and he got their mail by accident. Perhaps he heard a baby being abused and did what we all said we'd do in the situation. Not enough info for a judgement call on this one.

ETA: We don't even know that the porch was the shooters. He could have been showing up to a friends house being robbed and they shot him on the way out. 36 bullets though, man. That's a lot of overkill.

We don't know that. There are reasons he could have been on that porch that don't involve criminal activity. Perhaps it's a neighbor and he got their mail by accident. Perhaps he heard a baby being abused and did what we all said we'd do in the situation. Not enough info for a judgement call on this one.

ETA: We don't even know that the porch was the shooters. He could have been showing up to a friends house being robbed and they shot him on the way out. 36 bullets though, man. That's a lot of overkill.

He was asked by a neighbor to come help. He was shot while leaving her place. Earlier in the day the neighbor robbed a pot dealer and it was the dealer with is cousin and his gf that gunned Joseph down. The neighbor has been charged in reference to the robbery earlier in the day.

I don't think helping a neighbor out should be taken as hanging with them or their crowd. How many people would refuse to help someone who asked for help just because they might hang out with shady people? And that's assuming he even knew she hung out around shady people. He should be judged by his actions and his actions alone and so far I haven't seen anything being said other then he was a helpful neighbor.

I don't understand why people have kids with out financially planning for them.
Like seriously ... If you can't afford a life insurance premium, you can't afford to have kids.
It's like drinking away from home. If you don't have that extra twenty for cab fare (because you
can't drink and drive) then you can't afford to drink, but different.

Yeah..no. Your example is utter crap. Being a responsible parent isn't even close to being a responsible drunk.

It's odd that you bring this up when you live in a country that most parents don't have insurance on themselves, never mind their children. As of 2016 only 43% of Canadians have life insurance and with $1.65 of debt for every dollar of disposable income, there's not much room for people to purchase things like life insurance when you have things like food to buy. In fact in Canada life insurance on a child is frowned upon by financial advisers. The biggest reason to insure a child isn't in case of death, but to lock in premiums for that child's remaining life span.

In case anyone is interested in why its not advised, its because in the case of a child's death there is no income to be replaced and you actually are left with more money because other then the funeral costs, your monthly living costs go down not having the child to care for. It is cheaper to pay for a funeral out of pocket then it is to pay premiums and the administration costs when you try and claim on a child policy. There are only 2 ways to insure a minor. A permanent life time policy or as a rider on your own policy. You cannot insure a minor with their own policy unless it's the whole life term policy. This goes for America and Canada. You are better off saving money yourself in an emergency fund.

I have insurance on everything including my kids lives(they are riders on our policies). I even have insurance that if they break a window or tear a page from a book that it's covered - my hellions can cause up to 2m euros in property damages and its cool(other than my premium going up). Either me or the hubby dies and all debts are cleared, including the mortgage, plus there are 2 separate personal policies on each one of us. I invest towards what is more likely to happen..me dying first. Making sure that when I die they aren't left with my mess is more important then the what ifs because me dying isn't a what if but a when and them dying is statistically slim.

Also if you've ever been left in the position of paying for a funeral (I have had to do it twice now)..you'd know that insurance money isn't paid out quickly, there is a case opened and it's investigated thoroughly before being paid out. Even government owed money, like social security and other funds aren't paid out immediately. It can take 3-6 months for payouts. Funerals require money very quickly after the services are rendered. Some places will let you pay over time, but you are dinged interest no different then if you took a loan out from the bank and you are usually required to pay it all back within 3-4 months.

Two different shooters, 36 bullets. His murder sounds like a message. I don't know what he did or didn't do, but he sure stepped into something nasty.

It's clear he was just trying to do what he was known for and that is being helpful.
That neighbor is an idiot and should have gotten the fuck out of town.
How stupid to go back to your residence and then involve others in your mess.
It's a shame he died like this.
No one can expect something like this to happen.

Birds of a feather ... I don't care who's porch it was really. Is he hanging around with people that other people want dead ??? Apparently he is! And now he is dead too !
Why cant you ever just say *i miss judged.?

The only person that thinks he was a bad person is you. I looked around the internet and a lot of people that actually knew him thinks he was a good guy.

Back