• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Snoods

Trusted Member
2145p94.jpg

Aria Miller started life as a chubby and happy baby

167wlso.jpg

2wml5p4.jpg

Aria Miller a few months later, thin and not so happy any longer.

v5xqap.jpg

Kayla Coon with requisite anus mouth. For the love of god and all that is holy can this be made a felony?

Kayla Coon's 4-month-old baby was severely malnourished and died of neglect of her basic needs and medical conditions. Aria was born with a cleft palate that had not been medically treated. She was born at 8 lbs and died 4 months later at only 6 lbs.

A 19-year-old Owosso woman has pleaded guilty to several charges in connection with the death of her 4-month-old daughter.

Kayla Robin Coon pleaded guilty Tuesday, April 25, in Shiawassee County District Court to one count each of involuntary manslaughter and second-degree child abuse.

Officers with the Owosso Police Department were called out Aug. 18, 2016, to a duplex in the 700 block of Corunna Avenue for a report of a baby not breathing and found Aria Miller dead on the floor.

Police found no visible injuries to the child's body, but Owosso police Chief Kevin Lenkart said she was severely malnourished and underweight for her age, weighing just 6 pounds after being born at 8 pounds.

The cause of death for the child in an autopsy report was neglect of the child's basic needs and medical conditions, according to the police. The manner of death was classified as a homicide.

The child also suffered from a cleft palate, which Lenkart said had not been medically treated.

Coon had faced a first-degree murder and first-degree child abuse charge when she was arraigned in late February.

Sentencing is scheduled for June 2. Manslaughter carries a potential sentence of up to 15 years in prison.

Kayla Coon's FB
www.facebook.com/kaiila.coon?lst=100003927056193%3A100002425366385%3A1493545245

http://www.mlive.com/news/flint/index.ssf/2017/04/19-year-old_mother_pleads_guil.html

Last edited:
With a cleft palate she wouldn't have been able to suck properly to eat, so this Coon person, cause she ain't no mother, medically neglected her to death, too, cause she just didn't care to get her mouth fixed so she could eat. Poor little baby.

With a cleft palate she wouldn't have been able to suck properly to eat, so this Coon person, cause she ain't no mother, medically neglected her to death, too, cause she just didn't care to get her mouth fixed so she could eat. Poor little baby.

This right here!
Had she gotten the baby proper treatment for the cleft palate and double cleft lip, the little one would still be alive under normal feeding conditions.
There are many medical professionals who would have done all the work Aria needed at no cost, via
http://www.operationsmile.org/ , a wonderful and world wide organization.
Loving the comments on her fb ATM.

ETA: NB "under normal feeding conditions", laird knows there are people who'd still starve a baby who doesn't meet their ideals of "perfection".

We all know that had she wanted the baby fixed there would have been no end of professionals who would have offered to help. She most likely is on medicaid anyway, so what's the problem? She wasn't the perfect baby she dreamed of, so she did nothing and let her die.

How does one even leave the hospital without someone following up on a cleft palate??? Granted the mom looks like the typical piece of crap, neglectful mom; but i think the doctor who released her to go home after birth with a condition that usually causes a baby to not be able to eat properly needs to be examined as well.

And, cubby, I love your avatar ;)

v5xqap.jpg

Kayla Coon with requisite anus mouth. For the love of god and all that is holy can this be made a felony?
Kayla Coon's 4-month-old baby was severely malnourished and died of neglect of her basic needs and medical conditions. Aria was born with a cleft palate that had not been medically treated. She was born at 8 lbs and died 4 months later at only 6 lbs.

http://www.mlive.com/news/flint/index.ssf/2017/04/19-year-old_mother_pleads_guil.html
well, for starters she should be sterilized i case she ever does get out then thrown into gen pop and let nature take it's course. This should have been a murder charge

We all know that had she wanted the baby fixed there would have been no end of professionals who would have offered to help. She most likely is on medicaid anyway, so what's the problem? She wasn't the perfect baby she dreamed of, so she did nothing and let her die.
I was thinking the same thing. This defect is usually repairable with multiple surgeries and I'm sure Shriners or Saint Judea would have help.

It takes a certain kind of individual to starve and neglect their baby

So she needs to get the max punishment
She murdered that baby!!! Manslaughter charges instead of murder charges??! WTF!! So sickening.
Women are allowed to abuse, mistreat and kill their children and be excused for their behavior. Manslaughter is a slap on the wrist and she will be out and pregnant before you know it. I hope the other inmates deprive her of food she could stand to loose a few pounds.
[doublepost=1493596146,1493596011][/doublepost]
She probably had a penis in the home that needed to be kept warm and the baby just got in the way.

I don't understand why the charge is manslaughter. She deserves to be charged with murder. It a well known fact that if you don't feed and provide fluids for your child...your child will die. Perhaps she will be dealt some prison justice in the name of her baby girl. I will never ever understand how anyone can go day in and day out watching their child slowly die a painful death by starvation. Where were the grandparents, aunt's uncle's, father???

@Satanica

June 5, 2017
A Michigan woman who pleaded guilty to manslaughter in the death of her 4-month-old daughter has offered an apology before being sentenced to 15-22½ years in prison.

Kayla Coon told a courtroom that she's "had nothing to think about except that my daughter Aria's death really was my fault."

Coon also apologized for "not being the mother she needed."

Owosso officers called to a home Aug. 18 found Aria Miller dead on the floor. Authorities say the child was severely malnourished and underweight, weighing 6 pounds — 2 pounds less than at birth. An autopsy listed the cause of death as neglect.
1567209810511.png

Back