• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

everjaded

ಠ_ಠ
Bold Member!
I'm sorry, but there is no way would I entrust my childcare to THIS creepy bastard. :wideyed:

29m1z6s.jpg

The victim was not a daycare attendee, but the abuse occurred in his home (where the daycare is run). I'm hoping that there aren't more victims that just haven't come forward yet.

A man who runs an in-home daycare with his wife was arrested and charged with lewd and lascivious molestation.

Melvin Norris, 60, was arrested on Wednesday.

Sheriff Rick Wells reports the incidents occurred over the last three years at Norris’s home. The sheriff’s office confirmed Norris and his wife run a licensed in-home daycare called Norris Family Daycare.

The sheriff’s office said the victim was not in the daycare. The victim’s family is acquainted with Norris and his wife.

The victim is an eight-year-old female.

http://wfla.com/2017/04/27/manatee-man-who-runs-in-home-daycare-arrested-for-molestation/

He probably didn't have any customers, so what else was he supposed to do? That's right, isn't it? Because no one would leave their kid with that? :facepalm: He might as well have a flashing PEDO sign on his forehead.

Hell, I would be happy to do some volunteer work to assist my community... No need to pay anybody to do this job!

Bullshit. So many fucks talk up a big game on this site but no has ever actually killed a criminal. None of you will ever actually do anything, and certainly wouldnt post here with pics and story if you did.

Cowards.

What dumbfuck would utilize this mans home for their child care needs? Idiots.

I'm sorry, but there is no way would I entrust my childcare to THIS creepy bastard. :wideyed:

No shit, right? I can only think that maybe he operated the day care - ran the actual business or at least had his name on the papers - but had it fronted by less obviously freaky molester types. 'Cause, yeah, if I saw that when I went to drop my kid off I'd take off running with her.

No shit, right? I can only think that maybe he operated the day care - ran the actual business or at least had his name on the papers - but had it fronted by less obviously freaky molester types. 'Cause, yeah, if I saw that when I went to drop my kid off I'd take off running with her.
Sounds like his wife was front house of the daycare.

Back