• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

everjaded

ಠ_ಠ
Bold Member!
He looks like he's still pretty furious, too.

2czokt2.jpg

A Hollywood man beat his wife to death with a pipe wrench while their four children were home after learning she was pregnant with another man's baby, police said.

Claude Sejour, 48, was arrested Wednesday on a charge of premeditated homicide in the killing of 40-year-old Marie Carmel Joseph, Hollywood Police said.

"I did it. I finished her and called the police and went outside. I'm not crazy," Sejour told the officer, according to the report.

Inside the home officers found Joseph's body. She had severe trauma to her face and head, police said. Sejour told investigators that he hit her with a pipe wrench during an altercation.

The couple's four children, who range in age from 17 to 4, were also inside the home. The children are staying with a family member, the report said.

Sejour was being held without bond Thursday, Broward jail records showed.

http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/...s-Pregnant-by-Boyfriend-Police-420656723.html

That'll teach her.

Yep ... there wont be no next time for sure.

Otherwise ... I don't feel sorry for this woman. She picks a husband to father four children with and that man ultimately killed her ... and she is also apparently a slut. Stupid bitch!

Yep ... there wont be no next time for sure.

Otherwise ... I don't feel sorry for this woman. She picks a husband to father four children with and that man ultimately killed her ... and she is also apparently a slut. Stupid bitch!

I usually find you funny, but this is gross. Being a dumb slut shouldn't be punishable by death. :(

Back