• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
You can't make this shit up!

http://www.news5cleveland.com/news/...g-911-to-request-police-dog-for-stolen-heroin
[....]
one of the strangest calls that Police Chief Mike McNeely has heard in 41 years in law enforcement.

"Dispatchers take all type of calls. This is one of the most bizarre that I've heard," McNeely said.

According to police, 20-year-old Joseph Murphy dialed 911 and said he needed a police dog.

"You need a police dog?" the operator asked. "What's going on there?"

Murphy replied, "She stole heroin from me."
[....]
On the video, Murphy can be heard explaining that a woman stole money from him.

But the officers wanted to know about the heroin that he mentioned on the emergency call.

"What's this about the heroin because we were told she took your heroin?" an officer asked.
[....]
she won't admit to me."

A short time later, officers were surprised when Murphy pulled a "brown waxy substance" from his pants.

The substance was seized and Murphy was taken to the Bath Township Police Department where he was finger-printed and released.

McNeely said a felony drug possession charge is expected after test results are returned from Ohio Bureau of Criminal Investigation.
[....]
poster_3f36a087ee5a403abf37c1029f136f55_58895368_ver1.0_640_480.jpeg

Previous exploits include pissing on a Florida trooper's leg during a disorderly conduct arrest at a Disney property and wrecking a Mercedes with a BAC of .121. That last one just happened on the 16th.

Who'da thunk a drunken druggie would call the police because a girl stole his heroin. Idiot, he needs to be locked up for his own safety. He's too much of an idiot to take care of himself.

Look at his face ... yo guys ... I'm the victim here. She stole my Heroin.

I bet if he can find her, be beats the fuck out her when he gets bail.

Considering he pulled heroin out of his pocket, and wasn't complaining about it to the cops, are we sure someone stole his heroin? Sounds like he was just too high to find it at first.

The recording of the 911 call is in the news video at the link. He sounds as dumb as he looks.

Back