• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://www.fox19.com/story/35251406/heavy-police-presence-at-blanchester-home
[....]
Dennis Dunn was handcuffed and placed in the back of a Blanchester cruiser amid heavy police presence at a Central Avenue home shortly after 8:15 a.m.

Police say Dunn has known mental health issues. He was transported to Clinton Memorial Hospital.
13714807_G.jpg

[....]
They said a neighbor called to report hearing cries from a backyard shed in the 100 block of Central Avenue.

The first officer who arrived also heard the cries, which led him to the shed.
[....]
police say he found the woman, identified as Jennifer Elliott, unable to speak and being held captive. She had been missing since around midnight.

She was trapped down a pit that had been dug at the bottom of the shed, they said.

A wooden board covered the pit. Heavy objects had been placed on top of the board to hold it down.

Police said it would have been impossible for Elliott to escape.

She was not injured, according to Blanchester Police Chief Scott Reinbolt.
13715525_G.jpg

Heard about this on the radio today. Apparently Ohio is becoming the Florida of the Rust Belt.

I am so damned fed up with every single fucking monster that commits a crime is a victim of mental illness.
No one is responsible anymore for just being a vicious asshole.

Albino fucko here knows what he did was wrong.
He was hiding it FFS!
I just can't even right now...

:cheers: I love a happy ending! I wonder if he ever acted creepily or gave any indication of his "interest" in the lady.

I am so damned fed up with every single fucking monster that commits a crime is a victim of mental illness.
No one is responsible anymore for just being a vicious asshole.

Albino fucko here knows what he did was wrong.
He was hiding it FFS!
I just can't even right now...
Now, now @Sejanus, the fellow was only trying to protect her from a satanic sex cult, and besides, his mother says it's all the victims fault!!
She ASKED to be put in that 2' x 3' hole dug in the floor of the shed!

He got 7 years:

Back