• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
I am ashamed to admit I am the brother of this piece of shit and I thought I would update everyone.

After a long 7 week trial both have been found guilty of murder with sentencing set for 11 Aug.

Personally I hope prison justice prevails and they both suffer a painful and slow demise.

Karma is a bitch, it's just a shame it took the life of a beautiful little boy to rid this world of this scum.

RIP Joey.. you will never be forgotten

I am ashamed to admit I am the brother of this piece of shit and I thought I would update everyone.

After a long 7 week trial both have been found guilty of murder with sentencing set for 11 Aug.

Personally I hope prison justice prevails and they both suffer a painful and slow demise.

Karma is a bitch, it's just a shame it took the life of a beautiful little boy to rid this world of this scum.

RIP Joey.. you will never be forgotten
Thank you for updating us.
Sorry for your loss.

A mother who killed her three-year-old son "because he looked like his father" has been sentenced to at least 33 years in jail, while her partner has been given a prison sentence of at least 30 years.
The court was told the mother admitted to police that she had thoughts about killing her son because she "just didn't connect with him".
Speaking to Joseph's extended family who were in court, Justice Johnson told them it was not their fault.
"Each of them provided care, love and support to Joseph while he lived with them in Sydney for several years."

Justice Johnson said the jail terms were "de facto life sentences".

"If Joseph had continued to be raised with the extended family in Sydney in 2014 there is every reason to believe he would have grown into a fine young man," he said.
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-10-12/mother-who-killed-son-jailed-for-at-least-33-years/9042560

Back