• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Jessiesgirl1108

Chameleon
Ashlee Hutt, 24, faces three counts each of unlawful delivery of a controlled substance to a minor, second-degree criminal mistreatment and second-degree child assault. Her bail was set at $100,000 by Court Commissioner Meagan Foley.

[...]

On Nov. 15, 2015, Child Protective Services investigators removed a 6-year-old boy, a 4-year-old girl and a 2-year-old girl from Hutt and McIver’s home because there was heroin in the house, as well as needles and rat droppings.

CPS employees noticed marks, bruising and cuts on the youngest’s body, indicative of heroin injection.

The oldest was interviewed a month later, describing being choked by McIver, then describing being injected with “feel good medicine.” He said both his parents mixed a white powder with water, then used a needle to inject it into him and his sisters. He said they would usually go to sleep afterward.

The 2-year-old girl tested positive for heroin through a hair follicle test two months later.

CPS investigators interviewed Hutt and McIver, who admitted to being heroin addicts and talked about other people at their house using heroin.

McIver later told police he believed the kids’ baby-sitter may be responsible.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/national/article111694122.html

Withdrawals must absolutely blow for a 2 year old since they're atrociously painful and debilitating as an adult. Shaking, vomiting, anxiety.... I bet the kid was crying nonstop during withdrawals and she just kept feeding it to the kid instead of enduring the sound of her child's torture.

I'm very disappointed she didn't try blaming the kids for being munchkin hood rats and getting their own shit off the streets. That would've been hilarious. She missed out on a potential golden moment.

Also, no 24 year old should ever have three kids. Ever. Gross.

What worthless skin sacks these two are. I don't care if its too much melatonin drugging a kid up just for shits and giggles or whatever reason is wrong.
I cant imagine how sick the babies must have been having to withdraw from drugs that heavy. That's beyond cruel and unusual punishment.

So now what? Does the state decide to utilize fucking methadone to wean the poor kids off the shit? Do they get to trade heroin for methadone instead? Because guaranteed, those rat faced cunt's of parents will get their filthy claws onto a methadone program while in jail to make it easier for them.

I hope they don't give those poor kids that. Put them through a medically guided withdrawal program and start the process that no child that age should ever have to start, of teaching them how to live with the consequences of an unintended addiction.

Here's hoping someone will throw a pot of boiling water over the them both while in jail. I hope they never see nor communicate in any way, with those poor kids ever again. Give them a chance at a real and happy childhood, far away from these two utter scumbags.

Last edited:
Wow - these kids had no chance for a happy childhood with a parent like her. Who the hell thinks of putting a needle into their own child's arm?? WTF!!

Fuckin hang the bitch. I am just beyond words. children are so innocent and I just can't understand how a mother could do this. really, hang the dirty rotten c**t.

Forgive me if this is already here. I didn't see anything.
If I missed it you can just zap this please.
Sorry if I did this wrong.
I try. lol I swear I do but I don't remember things good. Thank you.

http://www.vladtv.com/article/221379/mother-shoots-up-three

I'll bet no clean needles were used either. :vomit:

This was my thought too, Satanica. Now those poor kids will also have to undergo checks and rechecks for HIV, Hep C, and other blood borne diseases for the next several months or even as long as two years.
FFS, they ran a shooting gallery in their home, probably for getting some free dope from the people coming there, and had no issues with the rat infestation or dirty needles lying around - in addition to injecting their own children with the highly addictive (and cut with Dog knows what) street shit drug. We can damn well assume if they ever used clean needles at all, it was on themselves first, and then on these poor children.
Hopefully, the children will test free from any diseases exposed to them by these oxygen wasters.

I was looking for an update on this. Nothing new, but did find a photo of the toxic couple in "better times". (By comparison with the photo at the top of this thread where "mom" appears to be in withdrawal.)
10417712_10204141224430008_3036538711252625425_n-1.jpg

A Parkland woman who exposed her young children to heroin by smoking it around them was sentenced Friday.

Ashlee Rose Hutt’s children were ages 2, 4 and 6 when Child Protective Services took them from their parents’ home in November 2015.

Charging papers say investigators found heroin and rat droppings in the house.

Pierce County Superior Court Judge Garold Johnson gave Hutt, 25, a high-end sentence of three months behind bars after she pleaded guilty to third-degree child assault.

The children’s father, 27-year-old Mac Leroy McIver, also was charged in the case, which is pending.

Charging papers said the oldest child described the parents injecting the children with “feel good medicine,” that CPS workers found marks on the youngest child’s body that indicated heroin injection and that the 2-year-old tested positive for heroin.

At Hutt’s sentencing, defense attorney Laura Carnell disputed that the children were injected, and said her client had been honest with her at the start of the case about what she believed happened.

“It wasn’t a matter of injecting her children with heroin,” Carnell told the court. “It was an exposure-related situation.”

Carnell said a defense expert looked at hair follicle tests and couldn’t rule out that the children were exposed to heroin, as opposed to being injected with it.

The home, the attorney said, was “filled with people who were not doing good things for themselves or anyone else in that house.”

After negotiations, she and Deputy Prosecutor Lori Kooiman recommended the high-end sentence.

Kooiman said it wasn’t clear how each child was exposed to the drug, and that Hutt was high when she gave birth to her fourth child, while the case was pending.

A relative now caring for the kids described their lives to the judge: “The fear that they still have. The nightmares, the crying. ... Two years later, after therapy, after everything, the littlest one (who was 2 at the time) calls them monsters.”

Johnson prohibited Hutt from contacting the children for one year. After that, a dependency court will decide if she can see them.

“You will attend parenting classes,” the judge said. “You will attend drug and alcohol classes. Get on top of this, before you actually end up killing yourself.”
http://www.thenewstribune.com/news/local/crime/article187636718.html

Fucking drug addicts spreading their love
Don't ya just hate this crap !

We live in a world where people think its OK to drug kids or let them get high to have a few laughs
And then you get the parents that think something is wrong with their children and give them shit to calm down or say their kid has add ABC does or FTS pts etc
Fuck its out of control
If parents spent better time and actually worked with the kids and not just say go play or go watch TV etc
Maybe just maybe there would be less fucked up kids
Giving a kid meds is like opening the door to bigger problem later ?? Idk but its like a excuse for the parents for lack of being a parent

Last edited:
Back