• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Snoods

Trusted Member
ivxz7b.jpg

What the ever loving fuck? He was found passed out at a park and claims he doesn't remember where his son is? $10 million bail, this judge isn't fooling around. So it seems there is a possibility the child may have climbed out of the car and gotten lost, while dad was passed out. The mother has stated she doesn't believe the dad would ever injure the boy, but we now how that usually turns out.

Father of Missing Boy, 5, Arrested After Giving Police "Convoluted and Contradictory" Comments

Police Chief Art Miller said around 6:30 a.m. Saturday, the fire department received calls regarding a man passed out near a car in Arroyo Park. The man, later identified as Aramazd Andressian Sr, was then taken to a hospital.

South Pasadena police then responded to the scene and impounded the vehicle. Around 9 a.m., a mother called San Marino police and told them her husband had not exchanged their child as they had scheduled to do in the city.

She provided police with information and they were able to connect the impounded car to Andressian. Authorities said the couple are in the process of divorce and a custody battle.

The child, named Aramazd Andressian Jr., may have been in the car with his father, but authorities said the child's father went back and forth on that information during questioning.

"When we found out the boy was missing we don't know if he crawled out of the car himself, if he walked away, if he was abducted - we have no idea," Miller said.

“The father was communicative. He was not very forthcoming with information, was not very specific on his timeline, where he was with the child, where he was when the child was lost. He doesn’t really have a full memory of actually being with the boy,” said Chief Art Miller of the South Pasadena Police Department.

Miller says that a judge set Andressian’s bail to $10 million.

Aramazd is 4-feet-tall and weights about 55 pounds. He has brown hair and brown eyes. He was last seen wearing a turquoise plaid shirt and plaid shorts.

Edit: Forgot to add a picture of missing adorable chubby cheeks.

http://wdef.com/2017/04/23/father-m...ing-police-convoluted-contradictory-comments/
http://abc7.com/news/5-year-old-boy-reported-missing-in-south-pasadena/1904770/

Last edited:
The mother has stated she doesn't believe the dad would ever injure the boy
Dad of the year would never injure the boy...what the fuck does she call getting pass out drunk with him in the park?!? Guess what "mom", dads getting shit-faced in front of their kids IS injuring them.

This one gives me a terrible feeling. Hope he is found safe but I would bet money dad did something to him :(

Dad of the year would never injure the boy...what the fuck does she call getting pass out drunk with him in the park?!? Guess what "mom", dads getting shit-faced in front of their kids IS injuring them.
She probably knows this but is most likely saying this so he continues to corporate.

Last edited:
http://ktla.com/2017/04/24/efforts-...s-after-his-fathers-arrest-in-south-pasadena/
  • Aramazd Andressian Jr. was last seen in person by his mother about 8 a.m. Saturday, April 15. That’s when she handed over the boy to his father during a custody transition at Baldwin Park Police Department.
  • His mother again saw her son during a Skype video conversation about 6:45 p.m. Tuesday, April 18.
  • A scheduled Thursday, April 20, Skype conversation did not occur.
  • The father’s 2004 gray BMW sedan — California license plate No. 5FIL646 — was spotted in Orange County in the early morning hours of Friday, April 21.
  • Aramazd Andressian Sr. was found passed out near his car in Arroyo Park on the morning of Saturday, April 22.
  • When the father failed to show up for an arranged custody transfer meeting in San Marino at 8:30 a.m. Saturday, she reported her son missing.
  • South Pasadena police and officers from many surrounding agencies — some 125 searchers total — combed through the Arroyo Park area until 3 a.m. Sunday, looking for the boy or clues to his whereabouts.

Aramazd Andressian Sr. is seen in a booking photo released April 22, 2017, by South Pasadena police.

After an interview of several hours, the father was arrested Saturday on suspicion of one count of child endangerment and one count of child abduction. A bail deviation judge approved raising his bail from $100,000 to $10 million, South Pasadena police Chief Art Miller said.

He remained in custody at the South Pasadena Police Department jail, a sheriff's official said Monday.

Aramazd Jr. is described as being about 3 feet, 5 inches tall and 55 pounds. He was last seen wearing a turquoise shirt and plaid shorts or a gray-and-white-striped shirt with gray sweatpants. He has a small mole on the bottom of his right shoulder, police said.

OMFG. Sounds like they had a very stringent custody routine, I wonder why she didn't make a big ass deal after the missing Skype call.

Maybe she did make a big deal out of the missing Skype call - having to deal with ugly custody issues at one point in my life, I learned the wheels of justice turn too slowly to protect children.

Dad had been arrested on child endangerment. Hes not Talking yet but LE is searching lake cachuma area. Thats the last knowm place he was with the boy.

No link. I got this from the local tv news.

Im feeling horrible for the mother.

I have a feeling he isn't wondering around somewhere.... Sadly I think the ending will be even more tragic for this family.
Im agreeing with you and hope we are wrong, I have a feeling they are gnna be rearresting him real soon, they've already had divers in the lake:
http://ktla.com/2017/04/25/father-o...-boy-released-from-custody-jail-records-show/
The father of a missing 5-year-old boy has been released from custody just three days after he was arrested on suspicion of child abduction and child endangerment, Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department inmate information records show.

Aramazd Andressian Sr. is seen in a photo released April 22, 2017, by South Pasadena police.

Aramazd Andressian, 35, was released from jail about 3:25 p.m. Tuesday.

An attorney Andressian told KTLA was released because of insufficient evidence.

In a news release Tuesday afternoon, sheriff's officials said authorities have decided not to present the case to the Los Angeles County District Attorney's Office and that the boy's disappearance remains under investigation.

Andressian was jailed after being questioned by authorities on Saturday, when he was found unresponsive outside his vehicle in Arroyo Park.

His son, Aramazd Andressian Jr., was last seen by his mother earlier that week during a Skype video chat. The boy was supposed to be dropped off by his father in San Marino on Saturday, but he failed to show.

Aramazd Andressian Sr. and Jr. are seen in an undated photo released by the family attorney on April 25, 2017.

The pair were seen on video at Disneyland on the night of Thursday, April 20. They left the Anaheim theme park after midnight, a sheriff's official told KTLA Monday.

Authorities were searching for clues in connection with the missing boy around Lake Cachuma in Santa Barbara County Tuesday, but found no evidence that he was there.

Andressian Sr. has retained a criminal defense attorney, Daniel A. Nardoni of Pasadena, according to a statement from a family law attorney who represents Andressian Sr.

"Aramazd, his family and counsel are fully cooperating with the police in their efforts to locate little Ara," said the statement, issued Tuesday afternoon by Lizarraga Law of Ojai.

The statement asked for privacy for the family, saying they are "emotionally reeling from the fact they have a missing 5 year old grandson/nephew, as well as a family member in custody.”

The statement asked for privacy for the family, saying they are "emotionally reeling from the fact they have a missing 5 year old grandson/nephew, as well as a family member in custody.”
Screw off. You dont get to play the victim card.

The pair were seen on video at Disneyland on the night of Thursday, April 20. They left the Anaheim theme park after midnight, a sheriff's official told KTLA

He took him to Disneyland and then he fucking killed him. My five year old son loves Disneyland. I felt that like a punch to the gut.

He took him to Disneyland and then he fucking killed him. My five year old son loves Disneyland. I felt that like a punch to the gut.

I was just thinking the same thing. When I had to put down my dog Zoey, I took her to eat a McDonald's hamburger, and we went to the park and I held her why she watched the ducks swimming around the lake. I made sure her last day was the best damn day she could still enjoy. Then I got drunk and cried for days.

That is exactly what I think this guy did with his son. Minus the crying part.

Fuckface McLiarpants now believes he may have been attacked at the park. Cough*bullshit*cough.

What if he was faking the passed out thing at the park, since there was no evidence of him being attacked? 'Ohhh whhaaaa? My boy is missing? I don't remember a thing, being passed out and all, for no discernible reason.'

The father of a missing 5-year-old boy claims he was possibly attacked while visiting a park with his son in South Pasadena.

[...]

Aramazd Andressian Sr. was found unconscious near a car in Arroyo Park earlier Saturday morning. Police and bloodhounds searched the park four times for the child, but based on the father's statements to police, it was unclear at the time if the little boy was ever with him at the park.

In part of a written statement released by his attorney Friday evening, Aramazd Andressian Sr. said:

"There has been a great deal of speculation regarding the timeline around his disappearance. The last time I saw my son was on Saturday morning, the 22nd, at Arroyo Park near my home in South Pasadena. After breakfast Aramazd Jr. wanted to go to the park before we were to meet his mother for a custody exchange at 9 a.m. In one moment, I was at the park with my son, and then I found myself waking up in Huntington Memorial Hospital hours later. I was told that a good Samaritan found me unconscious on the ground near my car, with young Aramazd nowhere in sight. I can only speculate that I must have been attacked in the park, given my unresponsive state and subsequent physical condition."

According to the newspaper, the South Pasadena police chief “said there’s no evidence suggesting the boy’s father was attacked, and investigators don’t know why he was unconscious.”

http://abc7.com/news/dad-of-missing...ays-he-was-possibly-attacked-at-park/1930066/
http://heavy.com/news/2017/04/arama...photos-facebook-los-angeles-california-found/

I edited the title, because when the story first broke, I assumed "dad found passed out" meant drunk or on drugs, but that has actually not been stated in the media, and it has kind of been perpetuated as fact. So my bad. Not saying he wasn't passed out drunk or on drugs. o_O

Investigators are saying they don't know why he passed out and there was no evidence of an attack. Dad was taken to the hospital, I'm sure they tested him for drugs and alcohol, especially since he was found passed out and he lost his kid. Wouldn't the police know the results of those tests by now? Since they are saying they don't know why he passed out, are we just to assume he's a heavy sleeper? Is it some kind of HIPAA thing his attorney won't let them release? But then wouldn't police say "we can't comment on that at this time" instead of "we don't know why"?

It just astounds me that it went from 10 million in bail to released with no charges, and today we still know nothing more about why this guy was found passed out by his car in a park with his child missing than the day it happened.

It just astounds me that it went from 10 million in bail to released with no charges, and today we still know nothing more about why this guy was found passed out by his car in a park with his child missing than the day it happened.
well obviously Fuckface McLiarpants has some kinda connections or they are giving him enough rope to lead them somewhere

This one is just infuriating to me. I hope he cracks soon and this sweet baby can at least be laid to rest properly.

well obviously Fuckface McLiarpants has some kinda connections or they are giving him enough rope to lead them somewhere

I still have this niggling feeling that he was faking the passed out thing. No evidence of an attack and we've heard nil about him being on drugs and/or alcohol. Investigators claim they have no idea why he passed out.

Great point about giving him enough rope to lead them to him. This may be going full tin foil hat (I embroidered fancy little patches on it), but could this have all been a set up to get the boy to Armenia some how? Bitter custody battle and all that?

Detectives have contacted relatives in Armenia and customs agents but the local police have said they don’t think the child has traveled there.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/04/26/california-dad-missing-5-year-old-boy-released-from-jail.html

Great point about giving him enough rope to lead them to him. This may be going full tin foil hat (I embroidered fancy little patches on it), but could this have all been a set up to get the boy to Armenia some how? Bitter custody battle and all that?
This was my thought.
I know authorities dont think he traveled. But that would ne so easy to pull off.
Drive across the border (mexico) lay low or fly to canada then from canada home free.

Back