• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/man-accused-burglary-claims-zombies-article-1.3096867
A Florida man burglarized a home claiming zombies were going to attack him if he stayed outside, officials said.

Patrick Ray, 31, was arrested Thursday for robbing a Deltona home and taking the victims’ belongings that included a pink selfie stick, a Bluetooth speaker, a wallet and other items, officials said.

The homeowner woke up at 3 a.m. to find Ray in his living room after hearing someone going through his drawers. Ray then fled when he saw the victim [....]

The victim woke up his son, and Ray returned to the home minutes later, telling them about “zombies trying to get him and he felt uncomfortable outside," a police report states.

Ray was caught on surveillance video breaking into a parked vehicle on the driveway and taking a key he used to enter the home, officials said.
[....]
faces charges of burglary. His bail was set at $17,000
zombie25n-1-web.jpg

Too bad they can't charge him for that preposterous lie.

If he had stolen a shotgun and a machete, or some such zombie deterring weaponry, I might accept that he believed he was in danger from zombies.
But how can you fight of a zombie attack with a pink selfie stick?

Zombies are only interested in one thing, so you ain't got nothing to worry about cause you are fucking brainless.o_O

A pink selfie stick? :rolleyes:

If he had stolen a shotgun and a machete, or some such zombie deterring weaponry, I might accept that he believed he was in danger from zombies.
But how can you fight of a zombie attack with a pink selfie stick?
He forgot his girlfriend's birthday, so he was "shopping". Props for creativity though, and not blaming it on a black guy.

I also have a pink selfie stick ;):p:shame:
[doublepost=1493169051,1493168950][/doublepost]He had potential to be a cutie. Too bad he's a douchetwat. Smh what a waste

Last edited:
He is an embarrassment to those of us who are readying ourselves for the inevitable outbreak and resultant chaos of a zombie bio-event.

His kind will be the first to go thankfully.
Pink selfie stick...SMH.
Tool..total tool.

This is my boys father and best friend of 18 years. Hes lucky he wasnt shot and killled as an intruder. He struggled for years with addiction but had previously been clean for many months and was getting his life back in order. He fell off the wagon and used the drug Flaka and really had no clue what he was doing. He honestly wasnt trying to rob anyone. I was staying just a few roads away in Deltona and he went to the wrong house. He thought it was my pink selfie stick and was looking for his wallet and keys to try to leave and get help because the hallucinations were terrifying him. Everything he was "robbing" we already had and everyone knows real theifs dont come back in and talk to you. Lol. Either way.... drugs make you do retarded shit and he wont see our kid for nearly 4 years because of one stupid ass decision not to mention the sheer embarrassment this caused us all. Dont do drugs yall.

We really do understand how that can happen and that not everyone with addiction problems is a predatory criminal. I'm glad you don't seem to have taken offence. Some of our members are former/recovering addicts who know that struggle as well. I hope Mr. Ray wins his struggle, and I wish both of you and your child the best.

You're welcome here if you want to stay and participate. Once you see some of the stories we discuss, you'll understand the need for humor.

Back