• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Going into a courthouse to pay a fine and not expecting to be in there long? Tell me something I believe. I have never done anything with any government entity that didn't take hours and hours. She was simply too lazy to unstrap the baby and deal with him/her.

If you're gonna leave your baby alone in a hot car anywhere, a courthouse is one of the most likely places you're going to get caught... that's about on a par with driving yourself to a DUI hearing under the influence.

Didn't want to wake her baby so she left it in the car means she was scared of her baby too me.

Last edited:
The report noted that it was 93 degrees that afternoon. Tampa Fire Rescue measured the interior temperature of the car at 123 degrees after they arrived.

Meanwhile, the baby’s mother came out of the courthouse and explained that she’d opted to leave the sleeping baby inside while she paid a fine inside because she didn’t expect it to take as long as it did.
Brandi Leigh Guggino, 23, was arrested on a charge of child abuse and neglect. She was released from jail on $2,000 bond.

Fortunately the little girl is ok, but for many others this kind of story has a much different ending. Nearly 40 children a year die in hot cars across the country according to kidsandcars.org.
http://www.fox13news.com/news/local-news/250359637-story

But leave her in the car at the courthouse, shit for brains here folks...

BTW @Benighted got a DUI long long ago on my 21st birthday... mom showed up to bail me out the next morning completely sloshed, I had to drive her home... true story...

'm never doing that ... I'll stab someone ...but I'm not drinking and driving ... ever!

Well I am far from perfect, pretty sure most people are... hope the stabbing victim deserves it.. What I am not doing ever!!!! is being presumptuous and judgmental... We all live and learn, I am sure you have done some things you regret, might just not have the balls to put it out there.

I say Good Day!

Yes ... the stabbing victim deserved it !

So did the hacker here that I punched in the face!

I know some people that were disfigured by a drunk driver ... So I made a decision a long time

ago about it and lived up to it. But I agree ... none of us perfect.

Last edited:
Back