• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Freyjacat

Didn't see this anywhere. if it is, please delete.

POLK COUNTY, Ga. -- A grieving family is calling for justice after a 21-month-old passed away over the weekend.

Polk County Police have opened an investigation into the death of Ella Grayce Pointer.

The child was taken to a local hospital early Saturday morning and then airlifted to Egleston Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta.

Shellby Garner, the child’s mother, said she was working the third shift when she got a call that her daughter had stopped breathing.

“She was gone for 30 minutes and they revived her. Her heartbeat was all hers,” Garner said. “But she was already gone. Her body was there, but she was already gone.”

Pointer passed away Sunday afternoon.

“All I know is I went to work and I came back and my baby was dead,” Garner said. “My baby was gone.”

Family members said that emergency workers made disturbing discoveries about the child.

“They worked on her, carried her to the hospital...continued to work on her and that's when they told us that she had sustained major brain injuries. Major organ injuries. Sexual abuse," said Joy Shell, the child’s grandmother.

Police haven't said what led to little Ella's death. They did say she was with two men at the time, including 27-year-old Dustin Putnal.

Putnal, who was Garner's boyfriend, was arrested for violating his probation. The other man's name hasn’t been released.

“For this tragedy to happen, I don't understand how anybody or anything,” Shell said. “I don't understand evil in the world that can do this. I just don't understand.”

The hashtag #JusticeforEllaGrayce is being heavily used by family and friends, pushing for police to make an arrest.

“She was the light of everybody's life,” Shell said. “Beautiful. Caring. Loving. Generous. I could go on for days and days. Justice will be served. Justice will be served. We will make sure of it.”

A vigil was held Monday night in the parking lot of the Cedartown Home Depot

http://www.kare11.com/mb/news/local...nd-i-came-back-and-my-baby-was-dead/345687516

This one's all over facebook. The gossip is two men raped this poor girl to death. One is already locked up and the other is on the run. Can't use facebook at work, but a search of Dustin Putnal GA brings it up.

Police haven't said what led to little Ella's death. They did say she was with two men at the time, including 27-year-old Dustin Putnal.

I realize that leaving your child with DOTM is convenient and cuts child care expenses which can be daunting but this is her 21 month old child that she left in the care of DOTM and another male. I'd like to know what Dustin Putnal was on probation for and if he shared that fact with Ella's mom. I highly doubt it but all mom had to do was press a few keys on the keyboard to gain that knowledge before entrusting her child into his care.

14681864_1385511624822508_6983340243655591784_n.jpg

Look at this sweet cherubs little face. One more bud that will never come into bloom.

14900430_616770518494414_8411940898076766917_n.jpg

Dustin Putnal

Last edited:
I realize that leaving your child with DOTM is convenient and cuts child care expenses which can be daunting but this is her 21 month old child that she left in the care of DOTM and another male. I'd like to know what Dustin Putnal was on probation for and if he shared that fact with Ella's mom. I highly doubt it but all mom had to do was press a few keys on the keyboard to gain that knowledge before entrusting her child into his care.

14681864_1385511624822508_6983340243655591784_n.jpg

Look at this sweet cherubs little face. One more bud that will never come into bloom.

14900430_616770518494414_8411940898076766917_n.jpg

Dustin Putnal

Good luck in Georgia Prison fuckface.

To be fair she left her with her boyfriend and her room mate. Most people would feel fairly secure leaving a child with not one but two people to look after them, especially when you are in a relationship with one and live with the other.

His probation violation is for drugs.

The family said Ella’s mother left her with her boyfriend, Dustin D. Putnal, and a roommate while she went to work. The men were questioned in connection with the case.

[..]

Putnal, 27, was arrested, but for a violation of his current probation conditions, police said. He was previously arrested on drug and theft charges.
http://www.ajc.com/news/crime--law/toddler-family-thinks-she-was-murdered/vV30IKoykr8d8ymNmWhC2O/

~@Sudonim~ Thanks for the link to the previous charges of theft and drugs that Putnal was serving probation on.

As to being fair, I'm tired of being fair. How long had this mother been in a 'relationship' with this parolee charged with drugs and theft? Just how well did mom know the male roommate before she allowed him into her home to cohabitate with the 21 month old Ella Grayce? I'm betting he has a criminal record as well.

How fair was Ella's mother to her 21 month old child when she left her with an individual with a record for drugs and theft?

I respect you Sudonim for your sense of fairness in this case and others that have made there way here to the Demon. For a whole host of reasons I have become jaded and feel that the balance of fairness when it comes to crimes against children is with the rights of the perpetrator(s).

Last edited:
POLK COUNTY, Ga. - A Cedartown man charged in the murder of a Polk County toddler is facing the death penalty.

Dustin Drew Putnal is accused of murdering Ella Grayce Pointer, who was just 21-months-old when she died. Monday morning in court, an attorney for Putnal said the State intends to seek the death penalty.

Putnal was the boyfriend of Ella Grayce's mother. He's set to return to court in July.

"Ella Grayce was so precious, such a beautiful child. She was always laughing and giggling and playing," said grandmother Dorothy Garner.

On October 28, 2016, Polk County Police and EMS personnel were dispatched to Putnal’s apartment at 45 Adamson Drive where they found the child not breathing. She was taken to Polk Medical Center in critical condition and then flown to Egleston, where she later died.

The girl’s grandfather said the family was told by staff at the hospital that the girl had been beaten and assaulted. According to police, she had possibly been sexually assaulted and suffered severe head trauma.

The Georgia Bureau of Investigation was called in to assist the Polk County Sheriff’s Office with the investigation.

According to police, Putnal is facing a number of charges including murder, felony murder, two counts of aggravated child molestation, aggravated sexual battery and felony cruelty to children.[\quote]

http://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/250332009-story

Im glad theyre going for the dp. I really hope they get it. I do live in arkansas, though and im watching my local news right now. They just executed an inmate here at 720 tonight after sitting on death row over 20 years. The one executed last thursday had been on death row for 27 years. Theyre supposed do execute another one tonight also for a crime he committed decades ago. If the prosecutors get the death penalty in this case, i hipe the family doesnt have to go through all this crap and clemency hearings and all that junk like the victims families ive seen in arkansas recently.

Man this shit is sad like no other my heart reaches out to the family of Ella Grace but I know many many things such as I know the roommate personally. And i was with him that night all night when it was happening. I think it's a damn shame that he even had to go to jail for nothing and now every time if you look his name there are slamp pages with his name on it and that's wrong considering that his name is clear and clean from any and all accusations. Now as for Dustin Drew Putnal I hope they hang this bitch bye his fucking balls and they do unspeakable things to him before his execution.we all knew Dustin no one never expect this type of behavior from him. And David he is not scared of anybody and he is still out and about in public and willing to give out his exact location but he is alive healthy and well and lives with the fact that if he was there he would have killed Dustin putnal and maybe a life would have been spared.

Last edited:
Oh nice. A thread I missed the first time around.
A thread that hasn't been commented since April.
A forgotten thread.
Good job.

David cann or some shit ya know but I do kno that wasn't there of the night of events and I was personally investigated too it kinda messed me up alil bit too cuz i cleaned houses in the area. And they knew him as one of my employee.

Nvm.

I don't want to know how one person does this and the other is present.

Nope. Don't wanna know.

Last edited:
I know many many things such as I know the roommate personally. And i was with him that night all night when it was happening. I think it's a damn shame that he even had to go to jail for nothing and now every time if you look his name there are slamp pages with his name on it and that's wrong considering that his name is clear and clean .

What is the roommates name?

David cann or some shit ya know but I do kno that wasn't there of the night of events and I was personally investigated too it kinda messed me up alil bit too cuz i cleaned houses in the area. And they knew him as one of my employee.
Troll much?
You know all about this case, you were with the roommate the night of the abuse and yet, you say his name is *something like that.
Do you know as much as you claim or are you trolling?

Last edited:
@Wrongfullyaccused 29,
We had barely mentioned the roommate on this thread until you showed up. His name only appeared once.
Thanks for bringing it to our attention, because we had been focused on the murderer, now we are focused on the roommate.
Your semi coherent text has not added useful information, and revived a forgotten thread.

Last edited:

So you're defending a guy on a random forum...whose name you're not sure of? "Or some shit"???

Get your shit straight.
I didn't write any of these articles. Perhaps you should redirect your saltiness toward those who published his name is articles. Hopefully your boy has higher standards for who he associates with from now on.

A Georgia man has been sentenced to life in prison without parole after pleading guilty to sexually abusing and then murdering his girlfriend's 21-month-old daughter.

Dustin Drew Putnal, 29, entered his plea on Thursday, admitting to killing Ella Grayce Pointer while babysitting her in the fall of 2016.

Police and paramedics responded to Putnal's home on Adamson Drive in Cedartown on October 28, 2016, and found Ella Grayce not breathing.

She was rushed to Polk Medical Center and then airlifted to Children's Healthcare of Atlanta Egleston in Atlanta, where she died two days later.

Hospital staff later told the girl’s family that the toddler sustained head trauma and was sexually assaulted.

Ella Grayce was in Putnal's care at the time of the incident, and the man was arrested in connection to the death a month later.

In December of that year, Putnal, who had a prior criminal record, was charged with murder, felony murder, two counts of aggravated child molestation, aggravated sexual battery and felony cruelty to children.

District Attorney Jack Browning said on Thursday that the plea deal was arranged and accepted by a judge with the blessing of Ella Grayce's family.

‘Ella's family has made clear that they approve of this sentence because it brings certain and definite closure, without the worry of appeal-after-appeal-after-appeal over the next unknown number of years,’ Browning said in a news release. ‘[Now] they can live their lives without the constant fear that Putnal's conviction might be overturned for some reason and he be allowed to go free.’

'We felt like this was an appropriate resolution,' Putnal’s attorney, Gerald Word, told the Atlanta Journal-Constitution. 'Mr. Putnal was remorseful and was willing to accept his punishment.'

Had the case gone to trial and resulted in a conviction, Puntal could have faced the death penalty.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ting-murdering-girlfriends-baby-daughter.html
4ECD556800000578-6024063-image-m-51_1533314254938.jpg

Oh that poor baby girl.

Oh he was remorseful and willing to accept his punishment. Fuck, why did they have to put that in tha article. Give a fuck that he was remorseful. He needs his face cut off, remorse doesn’t cover what he did to that baby. He was willing to accept his punishment.... of course he was, no DP. Burn him alive.

Back