• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://www.al.com/news/birmingham/i...abama_children_ages_2.html#incart_river_index
[....]
About 11 p.m. Friday, Dothan police officers were sent to the 700 block of Alabama Avenue to do a welfare check on a man and his two children at that address. The City of Dothan/Houston County Emergency Operations Center was told that Lorenzo McCullough was suicidal and was threatening harm two children, ages 2 and 4. Neither McCullough nor the children were at the apartment [....]

Saturday, officers found McCullough walking in Johnson Homes alone. He took off when officers tried to talk to him, and ran into the back door of another apartment. McCullough was found hiding in a closet, but the children were nowhere to be found.

A massive search was launched [....]

At 2 a.m., the children were located alive inside a locked brick waste container area at Johnson Homes. Both children were covered in ants, and taken to the hospital for treatment. Lt. Will Glover said the children - a 2-year-boy and 4-year-old girl- were asleep when police found them.

They were checked out at the hospital and then released to their mother. [....]

McCullough, 25, is charged with two counts of torture or willful abuse of a child under the age of 19, attempting to elude law enforcement officers and unlawful breaking and entering of a vehicle.He is being held without bond.
[....]
22536473-mmmain.jpg

Am I the only one who's getting awfully sick of seeing these mother fuckers in suicide smocks?

These monsters can't handle being caught. Are they trying to use this as a form of defense of remorse? Because they have to know by now that isn't the case. They can't handle prison. Once the other prisoners find out what they've done, they become a target. And they know it.

Fuck the suicide smock with these fuck faces. To me that screams they know they are guilty and are screwed. Let them take care of themselves. No need in wasting money to house these degenerates.

Back