• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Keepalowprofile

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/broward/article145121399.html
A mom of two young children was arrested Sunday in Pembroke Pines on charges including child abuse and resisting arrest after police say she was found passed out in a parked car with a nearly empty bottle of vodka next to her.

“The driver awoke and opened the driver-side door,” an officer wrote in a police report. “I was able to observe an open alcoholic beverage clear glass container with a label that stated Absolut Vodka in blue letters.”

Police say Carolina Buitrago, 39, pulled her gray Honda Accord over in the 11000 block of Southwest 16th Street at about 11 a.m. Sunday and fell asleep with her 2- and 4-year-old children in the backseat.

The older of the two children rolled down the window and asked two people standing nearby by for “help to wake up his mother,” the officer wrote.

At that point the car was off and children were sweaty, the witnesses told police. Buitrago then woke up, went to the driver’s side back door and hit one of the children with an open hand, according to police.

The witnesses went back to where they were standing and then came back a short time later to check on the children.

When they returned they found the car running and Buitrago asleep again, police said.

They tried to wake her up, but called police when their efforts were unsuccessful, [...]

Buitrago told police that she bought the bottle of vodka earlier in the day “and was drinking while driving the vehicle with the two juveniles in the vehicle, but that she never hit her children,” the officer wrote.

The officer then placed Buitrago under arrest, but she resisted, according to the officer.
[doublepost=1492609492,1492609340][/doublepost]Shes never too drunk to be a good disciplinary.

Buitrago told police that she bought the bottle of vodka earlier in the day “and was drinking while driving the vehicle with the two juveniles in the vehicle, but that she never hit her children,” the officer wrote.

Skank. So she was drinking that straight, no mix, no ice ... like a bum.
Who the fuck wants to drink around kids, or alone, (no other adults) or in a car.
All of that That would kill my party for sure.

I'm rather amused by the fact she admitted everything else but denied hitting the kids. There goes your bargaining chip for a plea deal, lady.

Last edited:
Who the fuck wants to drink around kids, or alone, (no other adults) or in a car.
I dont think there is much party left in her. Just straight out sloppy sloshy drunk. Ewww.

Last edited:
“I was able to observe an open alcoholic beverage clear glass container with a label that stated Absolut Vodka in blue letters.”
Was anyone else surprised by the vodka of choice? Usually drunks with this level of epic:cheers: DGAF go for the good ol' Popov or Stoli.

My car is where I actually hang out. I pour a drink, head to my car and watch a movie while I'm in my driveway. It's kind of a tradition. My best friend and I did this every Saturday before I moved away. :( I miss her

My car is where I actually hang out. I pour a drink, head to my car and watch a movie while I'm in my driveway. It's kind of a tradition. My best friend and I did this every Saturday before I moved away. :( I miss her

That sounds like an awesome tradition, I'm sowwy you had to move away from your best friend. :hug:

You mean y'all's tradition didn't involve driving around drunk on Absolut, passing out on random streets with the police rousing you awake, and beating your children? Lame. :hilarious:
[doublepost=1492682943,1492682588][/doublepost]
Stupid bitch

Hope shes hideous in her mugshot!!

Too lazy to care to look

6t2qkp.jpg

Well, now I had to find her mugshot!

http://www.local10.com/news/crime/s...-in-car-with-children-in-back-seat-police-say

That sounds like an awesome tradition, I'm sowwy you had to move away from your best friend. :hug:

You mean y'all's tradition didn't involve driving around drunk on Absolut, passing out on random streets with the police rousing you awake, and beating your children? Lame. :hilarious:
[doublepost=1492682943,1492682588][/doublepost]

6t2qkp.jpg

Well, now I had to find her mugshot!

http://www.local10.com/news/crime/s...-in-car-with-children-in-back-seat-police-say
Thanks,funny,awesome response!! My 3 other options i choose lol

You mean y'all's tradition didn't involve driving around drunk on Absolut, passing out on random streets with the police rousing you awake, and beating your children? Lame.
Yeah I'm super lame in that aspect :hilarious:. We sometimes carry on our tradition via phone. Gotta love modern technology!

Don't forget McCormick's vodka. That shit will make you regret ever.
She's got money for Absolut but not a reliable baby sitter?
Why did she even have kids if she wasn't able to hide her drinking like all the other suburban house moms.
I'm drinking Mimosas at that hour if it's really that serious.

The most awesome thing you should NAWT drink is my homemade cherry bounce! Spread a sheet under a wild cherry tree; shake the tree limbs. Wash the cherries in cool water, them pour them into a glass carboy, add a cup or two or whatever you like. You add a LITTLE sugar. Add about 3 or 4 cups of water. Stopper that carboy, I use candle wax. Roll the carboy every day! It'll take a week or so to ferment; then strain it thru cheese cloth. This stuff must be kept in glass bottles...no empty milk jugs or other plastic shit.

My very bestest friend drank a LOT of it...then ran around the back yard yelling, "WOOHOO!" Yup, she did! At least we kept her from taking her clothes off!

It is potent and tastes like cherries. It may knock you on your ass, but you won't care. It's like rocket fuel.
OH! use cheese cloth to strain thru. The cherries won't hurt you, but they will break a tooth if you chomp on one.

The most awesome thing you should NAWT drink is my homemade cherry bounce! Spread a sheet under a wild cherry tree; shake the tree limbs. Wash the cherries in cool water, them pour them into a glass carboy, add a cup or two or whatever you like. You add a LITTLE sugar. Add about 3 or 4 cups of water. Stopper that carboy, I use candle wax. Roll the carboy every day! It'll take a week or so to ferment; then strain it thru cheese cloth. This stuff must be kept in glass bottles...no empty milk jugs or other plastic shit.

My very bestest friend drank a LOT of it...then ran around the back yard yelling, "WOOHOO!" Yup, she did! At least we kept her from taking her clothes off!

It is potent and tastes like cherries. It may knock you on your ass, but you won't care. It's like rocket fuel.
OH! use cheese cloth to strain thru. The cherries won't hurt you, but they will break a tooth if you chomp on one.
Im not a drinker. I've only been drunk once. But i feel i must add this to my bucket list.
#8 drink some of CB's cherry bounce and run around yelling WOOOHOOOO.

Hey! I got 2 wild cherry trees:woot:! You shake the limbs :nana: and I'll try not to eat all the cherrie:whistle:.
WOOHOO is the war cry of wild wimmen:nailbiting::shame:! We even have our own song..."Wild Women Don't Get The Blues.":smug:
I'll protect you...no I won':nana:t; I'll take pictures and put 'em on the internet! :wideyed: I hope you have a Speedo:woot:... if you don't, it'll have to be COMMANDO!:woot::smuggrin::wideyed:

Here's our anthem...
[doublepost=1493558228,1493466372][/doublepost]All y'all ho's must learn this song! And sing it loudly in public. You'd be suprised how many total strangers will join in!
Now I must go yell at the tv...Donald Trump is being reviled. I also plan to make fun of our governor. The mister will NAWT let me go to DC and join a protest. Protesters have the best weed.<--- I have never touched that stuff! Because it's against the law; all y'all know how much I respect the law.

I am a terrible person because I am able to pretend that this is a cartoon and no real children were involved and suffered. Then i giggle at the whole ridiculousness of the cartoon playing in my mind.

Since it is not a cartoon and a real little girl was involved, I hope she is able to grow into a great person and maybe discovers strength by gaining a wicked sense of humor to use when she must cope with the idiot adults in her life.

Back