• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Snoods

Trusted Member
2laygdl.jpg

Avery Edwards

25g4etk.jpg

Ellen Tran

Baby Avery had not seen his father, Dr. Trung Tran, for ten months after a restraining order was placed against Avery's step-mother, Ellen Tran. Avery had been returned to his mother with unexplained bruising at ten months of age.

After the order was lifted (which Avery's mother was wisely appealing), Avery was spending his first visit with his father when he was killed from blunt force head trauma while in the care of said step-mom.

Dad seems to be making excuses for step-mom, saying Avery hadn't been eating well because he was ill (or perhaps because he was terrified of step-mom?) and that he was clumsy and bruised his legs. He also said the boy hadn't "bonded well" with his step-mom, and always wanted to be with him when he was home. (Maybe he didn't like being abused by her?)

Dad also says Avery did not like running water and he had already given him a bath, so he didn't know why Tran would have had him in the shower. (Punishment?)

According to the criminal complaint, a forensic pathologist has listed the child's cause of death as blunt force trauma to the head. The complaint also refers to a "bleed" in the child's brain and includes a statement from a doctor at St. Joseph's Hospital in Marshfield attesting that the child's injuries do not match the information supplied by his stepmother.

The complaint states the investigation began with a hang-up phone call from the Tran residence in Newbold on Friday evening. When the dispatcher called back, Ellen Tran reported that her stepson had not been acting right since she got him out of the bath. She was directed to perform CPR on the child and medics were dispatched to the scene.

According to the complaint, Tran told authorities the boy fell in the shower. However, the boy's father, Dr. Trung T. Tran, told investigators he didn't know why his wife would have bathed the child as he had bathed him earlier in the day. He also noted the boy did not like running water and reported the boy and his wife were "not bonding well" and the boy always wanted to be with him when he was home.

According to the complaint, Dr. Tran told investigators he left for work between 5:30 and 5:45 p.m. and learned that his son was at the hospital when he got to work. He told police the child hadn't been eating well since the visit began on April 1 and had a respiratory infection. Trung also said (the boy) "was clumsy and had some bruising on his legs."

After his son's death, Dr. Tran asked investigators if they were going to arrest him for failing to protect the child, the complaint also states.

In her interview with investigators, Ellen Tran said she could not remember how the child fell in the shower but knew that he had. She also said she was caring for her nine-year-old and 15-month-old children, as well as her stepson, at the time.

In an interview with law enforcement, the boy's mother advised that "she knew this was going to happen" and accused Dr. Tran of having something to do with the death, the complaint states.

The mother's child custody attorney contacted investigators to report that there had been a temporary restraining order (TRO) placed against Ellen Tran preventing her from having contact with the boy. The attorney said the TRO had recently been lifted but an appeal of that decision was set to be heard April 20 in Virginia, the complaint states.

The attorney said the TRO was sought after bruising was found on the boy after he was returned from his last visit with his father and Ellen Tran had been the primary caregiver during that visit.

According to the complaint, it had been approximately 10 months since Dr. Tran had visitation with his son.

http://www.wjfw.com/storydetails/20...s_reckless_homicide_charges_in_stepsons_death
http://www.rivernewsonline.com/main.asp?SectionID=6&SubSectionID=103&ArticleID=76912

Dad also says Avery did not like running water and he had already given him a bath, so he didn't know why Tran would have had him in the shower. (Punishment?)
or
Head trauma. She did what most idiots do right after they bash a kids head in... put them in a cold shower.
Because cold water is a cure for traumatic brain injuries.

or
Head trauma. She did what most idiots do right after they bash a kids head in... put them in a cold shower.
bitch thought it would make the swelling go down OMG, daddy is an idiot and hooked up with a psycho. the poor mother, I can't even imagine

or...he wasnt ever in the shower...she beat the shit out of him and all she could come up with is that he slipped in the shower. Why the fuck would dad even let this bitch anywhere near his baby? Obviously he knew there were problems. I hope he gets charged too. Sounds like he kinda admitted that he didnt protect him when he asked the cops if they were going to arrest him.

I feel horrible for this babys mom. It sounds like she was doing everything she could within the law, and the system failed again!

Are step mom's blow jobs that great? Because let's face it, and asian man left his SON in the care of a step mother who'd had a restraining order? Maybe now he realizes there was a good reason for the RO?
I suppose legally there is no case, but IMO the father should at least be charged with child endangerment.

PS: what a cute smile on that little tyke. And I'm rather immune to human babies.

Last edited:
Good catch, Nell! I didnt even put that together! Im sure thats probably exactly what the issue was! Damn women jealous over some dick! Dont they know theres enough to go around!?

The babies of both wife and mama are only five months apart in age. He obviously cheated and the bitch stepmom took it out on Avery.

As soon as I read she has a 9 year old and a 15 month old I thought two things. First I wonder if both kids are from Dr. Tran. Second thing I thought of was Dr Tran cheating... Glad it wasn't just me, Nell.

The babies of both wife and mama are only five months apart in age. He obviously cheated and the bitch stepmom took it out on Avery.

SNAP! :jawdrop: Great catch, whoa. She obviously hated Avery, and this is why. I bet he looks like his mother, too.

The fucking dad even acknowledges that his wife never bonded with Avery (she didn't want to, she hated him) and feared getting arrested because he failed to protect his son. I'm with @Muriel Schwenck, how could he have left his son in the care of someone he knew previously harmed his child? And he knew. Yes he did.

After his son's death, Dr. Tran asked investigators if they were going to arrest him for failing to protect the child, the complaint also states.

He should be slapped and then arrested just for asking. Obviously you didn't protect him fuck face. The vagina was more important.

not only all the above which good call Nell for catching ad everyone else for chiming, my thought last night that I didn't put down but keeps going through my head is the child support money he had to pay his poor wife for upkeep of his little boy, this cunt probably thought that was money she could spend on herself and her brood] and was goig to cook up an accident. She already was a proven nutjob when it came to this little baby and hs sperm door obviously didn't care much over the poor little things welfare as much as his skank. She deserves to be flayed alive as who knows what all she did to that little boy during his short life. This is another one of those cases where the custody issue should be decided in favor of the baby I don't cae if tran s sperm was used to create him he had no right to custody after the first time. He does deserve to be charged for not protecting him more as this creatures should never have been around the baby alone

Anytime you cannot wake an unconscious person, cold water does it! Except, not at all, if screaming in someone's face doesn't work, cold water won't either!

I feel awful for the baby and all, but really - the mom has my greatest condolences here. She knew something was wrong with that step mom and she tried to protect her baby, but it wasn't enough.

Wait the guy was a doctor and he married that? What the fuck? Whats the point of attaining a high paying job, one with quite the positive/respectable rep no less, if youre not going to pursue high class tail? She's fucking ghastly. Barf.

Anyways, why has he not been charged?

Who puts a 20-month-old in the shower? Even if he did fall, I'm arresting you for stupidity.

Yeah, I'm going with the baby falling in a slippery shower was the best excuse she could come up with to try to justify his injuries. But Dad said he had just given him a bath and said she had no reason to put him in a shower, plus Avery hated running water.

The fact that he asked if he would be arrested for failure to protect screams guilty conscience to me. He knows he failed. And he should be arrested.
There was a restraining order, for a reason. His failure came when he stayed with her after the restraining order, then again when he left the child with her to care for.
Now a mother has lost her son, after doing all she could to protect him. The system failed this mother and her son.

The fact that he asked if he would be arrested for failure to protect screams guilty conscience to me. He knows he failed. And he should be arrested.
I doubt the cops patted him on the back and said .... No buddy you're the victim here,
I would bet my dog that at least one cop asked him ... Do you think you should be arrested?
Because you're right ... guilty conscience.
What a prick ... both of them. Poor Mother.

Ellen Tran, 30, is sentenced to 15 years in prison and seven years of extended supervision for killing her 20-month-old stepson in April 2017.

A jury found Ellen Tran guilty first degree reckless homicide in October.

The boy, Avery Edwards died while he was in the care of Tran and her husband at the time, Trung Tran.

Autopsy results showed the boy died of blunt force trauma.

Investigators said the toddler spent most of his time with his biological mother in Virginia, but occasionally stayed with his father and stepmother in Rhinelander.

Ellen Tran's defense attorneys attempted to place the blame for the boy's death on Trung Tran.
https://www.wsaw.com/content/news/R...SSzDJWOw06G1IEv1G3Pd9f5FVOX-M8xXc7Ihs7EZaZeFc
1544567028758.png

Fuck this rat faced bitch and the idiot who fucked her.
I don't generally like other people's kids but I know enough to not abuse and mistreat them. Just fucking evil.

Back