• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
How am I not the mom they need I spend every moment with them when they are awake an when I'm not working I buy everything they need an want. They know how to talk right. Color ,count ,so how am I not takin care of them if dcs didn't think I did a great job then why let us keep them??? That's what I want to know if we was such bad parents then why do u think we still have our children unlike most ppl. An where is the proof that the child was covered in shit? Cause I didn't fuckin see it cops just want to make their self look good I guess they forgot to say me an their dad found him we knew where he was. So what ????
[doublepost=1490788198,1490788135][/doublepost]An I got my tubes tide an we have it to where they can't get out again

Obviously you DON'T spend "every moment" with them.. Seriously, quit the excuses, take responsibility for your MAJOR fuck up and do better, BE better. For the children.

Don't tell your children that ... Don't let them hear you say it either ... Kids need to think that the police are good guys ... because they are and it could save their life someday.
I don't have to tell my kids cops are bad they hear it on the news like everybody else about cops shooting ppl for no reason. Or shall I say cause they are diff color. An how that one killed a lil kid yea they save lives alright more like kill lives..

And this, this ignorant line of thought, this is why you shouldn't have your kids. You're going to turn them into ignorant little assholes, just like their Momma... :banghead:
How is that ignorant? Its the truth. An my kids are pretty Damn smart to be their age.

Oh, you were home. Pilled out while your babies watched themselves.
[doublepost=1490804622,1490804441][/doublepost]Hell, the kid was probably trying to find someone to change his damn diaper!
See how do u get he was wearing a diaper if it says was only wearing a t shirt...
[doublepost=1490894207][/doublepost]
Um, they're going to be that age regardless of their level of smarts... they didn't wake up smarter because they turned 3 ya know...

What do you know of the statistics behind the shootings? What do you know of the circumstances? What do you know about the eventual outcomes of the investigation that happens with EVERY officer involved shooting? What do you know about the crime rates in the areas that the shootings happen? Or do you just go by what the evening news tells you? Do you know that in the majority of the officer involved shootings that the officers are cleared and the shootings considered justified? Unless you can answer those questions factually, you're intentionally ignorant...
See u don't like it when I mentioned cops on the news not knowing what really happened. So u all need to keep ur fucking mouth shut about us. By going what the news said An u don't really know what happened. Call me fucking stupid all u want that don't bother me one bit but when u say my kids are going to be stupid yea that makes u look real tough calling children stupid. I hope the parents out there that have children that are mentally ill see what u wrote.. U got something to say come say it to my face.
[doublepost=1490894387][/doublepost]My kids are above average in their grade level. So don't be judging them all because of my mistakes.

You stupid fucking idiots my kids are well taken care of DCS don't support mine and their mothers kids nor does law enforcement or anyone else we take cere of them not none of you if we were on drugs like you think we are why do we pass every drug test if we were bad parents why did they leave the kids in our custody no we haven't spoke too soon our children are at 97 percent on knowledge I made a mistake on falling asleep I agree I should've been awake but if you all are such great people and supposedly Christians why are you judging you should know that God is the only one who has any right to judge a person we aren't perfect but you have no right to judge anyone and it will come back on you so don't talk about stuff you have no knowledge about no reply necessary
[doublepost=1490895567,1490895170][/doublepost]
This right here? Super hard to read because you speak like a child. I speak like an adult, not a tweener that needs a nap and some English lessons. Want to try again, without the "ur" and "u"? I did NOT say your children would be stupid. I never said anything negative about your children at all. I said they would be as ignorant as you (<--- that's the word, not u)are if you maintain that line of thinking. There is a VAST amount of difference. Ignorance and a lack of intelligence are not the same thing. Great! Your kids are above average in school. They will still be ignorant if they leave your home as adults believing that cops are just out looking to shoot people of color. Do you get that now? They may be headed off to Harvard. If they think that all cops are bad, they will be heading there ignorant. Do you get it now? I am not judging your children. I'm judging your parenting. And as I said earlier, if you don't like, or strongly disagree with the newspapers on this, prove them wrong and force a retraction. It is really THAT simple. So put your dukes down. I don't need to travel a couple of thousand miles just to beat you down. I'm doing it just fine from here...
U think UR beating me down ha ha u just making me stronger an more popular. Like posting this on the internet. U all R just making me famous. An u want to talk about my spelling about the guy who spelled brekkie like what the fuck..
[doublepost=1490895725][/doublepost]
You stupid fucking idiots my kids are well taken care of DCS don't support mine and their mothers kids nor does law enforcement or anyone else we take cere of them not none of you if we were on drugs like you think we are why do we pass every drug test if we were bad parents why did they leave the kids in our custody no we haven't spoke too soon our children are at 97 percent on knowledge I made a mistake on falling asleep I agree I should've been awake but if you all are such great people and supposedly Christians why are you judging you should know that God is the only one who has any right to judge a person we aren't perfect but you have no right to judge anyone and it will come back on you so don't talk about stuff you have no knowledge about no reply necessary
[doublepost=1490895567,1490895170][/doublepost]
U think UR beating me down ha ha u just making me stronger an more popular. Like posting this on the internet. U all R just making me famous. An u want to talk about my spelling about the guy who spelled brekkie like what the fuck..
An I don't tell them all cops are bad I let them know there R some cops out there that R good

Yes, a reply IS necessary. You don't get to assume I'm anything and tell me how I should be reacting. FYI, I'm NOT a Christian. I'm a realist. I don't believe in heaven/hell. I don't believe that Jesus walked on water and I don't believe that some dude you all call GOD is going to strike me down for judging your parenting skills.

"Brekkie" is a legitimate word dear. Your ignorance is showing again... From the Oxford English Dictionary:
Definition of brekkie in English:
brekkie
(also brekky)

NOUN
mass nouninformal
  • Breakfast.
You think your famous? You think that it is a good thing to be known as the skanky twat that couldn't wake up to care for her shit covered kid? FFS, I'd slit my wrists if the world thought that was me. I wouldn't be calling myself "famous" or "popular" by any stretch of the imagination...
So can I say ur typing like a child say FYI. If I am just by typing u, an ur. Haha an ok it may be a word but that just means ur to last to type out breakfast. An sounding like a child.. I don't care its all funny to me. U don't know how we raise our kids. An everybody that does says we are great parents if u don't agree than just kiss my ass. Its all talk is all ur doin. Least I have a life with my kids instead of commenting on stupid shit about the news.
[doublepost=1490904792,1490904584][/doublepost]Yea slicing ur wrist open while having three kids. All because she got put on the news for her youngest one open the front door An got out. That would make me look worse than a child getting out. So yea

@MommaOf3..Smh...You have just stated the abusers mantra "only God can Judge me" here is the thing, every person in here? They advocate for YOUR children. You are calling out the wrong people. Yes, parents make mistakes, the difference is, not all parents search their name in order to come defend their mistakes. You have your children? That's great! You just got a second chance, however if you keep justifying your mistake, instead of owning it, you WILL make it again and you may not be so lucky next time. Having your children taken only causes THEM harm. You come here, getting angry over us judging the "story", which I can guarantee you would and have done the same, you think you're famous? Is this REALLY what you want to be famous for? Seriously get a grip. Stop fighting the internet, you're only making yourself look ignorant. Take all the fight you have here and channel it into being the best mother you can be. I hope, we ALL hope for the best of everything for your children and I hope you will get off here and get on your knees and thank whatever God you believe in that you still have them and take the time and energy you're spending here, and give it to your kids. They need it.

Even I say brekkie, and bikkies (biscuit as in cookie) and I am american.

U think UR beating me down ha ha u just making me stronger an more popular. Like posting this on the internet. U all R just making me famous.
@MommaOf3
Are your friends and relatives reading this thread too? Kind of a sad claim to fame to get into a semi-literate argument over a parenting fail and some bad grammar.
I was willing to give you a break after you said you had your tubes tied, but you keep coming back and judging us for judging you.
Drop this and go watch over your children.

Last edited:
I don't have to tell my kids cops are bad they hear it on the news like everybody else
You let your kids watch the news ... what the fuck is wrong with you? To a small kid in trouble the cops are always the good guys always. Your kids better know it too !
[doublepost=1490915807,1490915550][/doublepost]
brekkie is commonly used in the UK, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa for breakfast.
Malta too ... My mom says it.
[doublepost=1490916037][/doublepost]
U all R just making me famous.

Really? So you have an agent or otherwise some kind of pimp and you're getting paid! All I have to say about that is lose the pimp ... keep every dime for yourself. Just kidding you're not getting paid and you're not famous !

@MommaOf3 I'm going to give you my most sincere and practical advice ... Don't waste your children's hands. You have three kids you have three extra sets of hands that can help! You said you work, you said you're tired ... okay fine. Working moms are tired its a fact. The best way to help yourself and your kids is to give them a purpose ... they want to contribute. They need too. It gives them a sense of achievement and without it a child is nothing. Those hands are precious and you can give them power so don't you dare waste those.

Last edited:
I am not one for waxing poetic about law enforcement becos there are a lot of rotten apples in that particular barrel but I'd say in this instance they did their job right.
Pretty sure @MommaOf3 youre just mad that your name is now synonymous with white trash in every Holler within 50 miles of your trailer park. No need to project your inadequacies onto the cops who were just doing what you and yours couldnt, look out for your kids.
I dont understand how the hell you can sit here and defend this. Your babies were naked and helpless begging strangers for help becos you were too stoned ignorant or inconsiderate too care.
There is no defense for what you did so just stop.
Its clear you arent remorseful for your actions and no matter what you say you can't convince me that you or your kids are alright.
[doublepost=1490924365,1490924271][/doublepost]Also if I ever got a chance to say anything to your face I'd say it with my fists.

I am not one for waxing poetic about law enforcement becos there are a lot of rotten apples in that particular barrel but I'd say in this instance they did their job right.
Pretty sure @MommaOf3 youre just mad that your name is now synonymous with white trash in every Holler within 50 miles of your trailer park. No need to project your inadequacies onto the cops who were just doing what you and yours couldnt, look out for your kids.
I dont understand how the hell you can sit here and defend this. Your babies were naked and helpless begging strangers for help becos you were too stoned ignorant or inconsiderate too care.
There is no defense for what you did so just stop.
Its clear you arent remorseful for your actions and no matter what you say you can't convince me that you or your kids are alright.
[doublepost=1490924365,1490924271][/doublepost]Also if I ever got a chance to say anything to your face I'd say it with my fists.
Oh yea your so bad aren't ya. Like I said call me all u want. It don't bother me. Just makes u look stupid calling me trailer trash an say I live in a trailer park. When I don't even live near a trailer park. I live in a big ass house that has 4 bedrooms 2 baths an 2 kitchens with 2 sinks. With a full den, dining room, laundry room, an a big ass living room. I had never been in trouble before in my life. I had my first child after I graduated high school. An it was just a big mistake. People say we should of been awake to watch them well if they wake us up everyday when they get up. An then that day they didnt. How else you expect us to wake up. I'm sure there are thousands of parents out there that don't wake up until their kids wake them up. An my 5 year old told me the youngest was in the house an the cop let him walk right past her. If she was a such a great cop why let him do that if she didn't see his parents around?

If I in lived such a big ass house with such shitty walls and drapes, I think I'd rather live in a trailer. Nice try though..... Please stop. No one here cares about you. This shit is done and over with. You suck at life. Josh sucks at life. Your house isn't a awesome as you think it is. You aren't as awesome as you think you are. Keep an eye on your children. This is not the place for you.

nn2xlc.jpg
96dwk3.jpg
2885f1w.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100005551724675

Last edited:
if we were on drugs like you think we are why do we pass every drug test

How many is "every"? Having drug tests often enough that you can boast about passing "every" one is not that common unless there is a reason for it. I'm 46 and I can list the drug tests I've been given in my life on one hand with fingers left over - one for immigration and the other 2 or 3 for jobs.

As far as how are you expected to wake up without your kids to do it, get an alarm clock. Set the alarm on your phone or get a cheap one from a discount store. As your kids progress through their school years they will likely become more and more reluctant to get up in the mornings and you will not be able to rely on them to wake up early and get you up. If they're not at school on a regular basis you're gonna have a whole new shitstorm to deal with and because you already have a history you're going to be under more scrutiny. If you're telling us the truth and it happened because you were out of it from late night working hours you're going to have to look to the future and make a schedule that puts your kids first.

Last edited:
Oh yea your so bad aren't ya. Like I said call me all u want. It don't bother me. Just makes u look stupid calling me trailer trash an say I live in a trailer park. When I don't even live near a trailer park. I live in a big ass house that has 4 bedrooms 2 baths an 2 kitchens with 2 sinks. With a full den, dining room, laundry room, an a big ass living room. I had never been in trouble before in my life.I had my first child after I graduated high school. An it was just a big mistake. People say we should of been awake to watch them well if they wake us up everyday when they get up. An then that day they didnt. How else you expect us to wake up. I'm sure there are thousands of parents out there that don't wake up until their kids wake them up. An my 5 year old told me the youngest was in the house an the cop let him walk right past her. If she was a such a great cop why let him do that if she didn't see his parents around?

Oh my, I gave you another awesome @MommaOf3, just for your writing style.

"I had my first child after I graduated high school. An it was just a big mistake."
It sure was a big mistake to have a child right after hi
gh school! But I understand: you meant the mistake was your small children going outdoors before waking you. (And you not latching the doors in a childproof manner.) Have you ever considered making paragraphs when introducing a new train of thought?

Most people would describe a 4BR, 2BA, 2 kitchen, 2 sink home as "large" or "spacious". You describe it as "big ass". Twice. Based on the smudges and graffiti in the photos, it's also rather dilapidated.
Also, kudos for getting married and having all the kids by your husband. Hope it lasts. We don't see that often on dreamin demon, and I like to give credit where due.

Last edited:
Most drug testing doesn't include more stringent measures such as hair follicle. Very easy to be a methhead and pass tests if you aren't doing hair follicle.

Drug addicts who brag about passing tests are about the least trustworthy asswipes on the planet.

How many is "every"? Having drug tests often enough that you can boast about passing "every" one is not that common unless there is a reason for it. I'm 46 and I can list the drug tests I've been given in my life on one hand with fingers left over - one for immigration and the other 2 or 3 for jobs.
/QUOTE]
Oh thank god. She keeps making me question that I'm abnormal over here. I was sitting here thinking "other than jobs when have I needed a drug test?" I never trust people who brag about drug tests. It's weird to me and makes me think they are up to something. How does someone think that's something to brag about?

I had my first child after I graduated high school. An it was just a big mistake.

WFT ... I hope you're not talking about your child being a mistake.
[doublepost=1491172878,1491172342][/doublepost]
Don't parents wake kids up?

I had one that woke me up everyday at five ... With his face so close to mine that his eyelashes would tickle my cheek. He was my little early riser ... We'd make lunches together, he was my cupboard climber for sure ...get me two of this or that and he would. Or we would make mini muffins before every one else was up. I miss it now that he is bigger ... that little bit of one on one time we had in the mornings.
[doublepost=1491173261][/doublepost]
Drug addicts who brag about passing tests are about the least trustworthy asswipes on the planet.

@MommaOf3 ... your big ass house is ghetto. Gloomy! Dark! It looks like a hell hole.

I passed 18 months worth of drug test with a guys piss. You know if you get caught with a shit load of cocaine in your car they take your licence same as if you had gotten caught with a DUI. I would have passed for coke ... that shit was easy to quit once I decided that I would. but marijuana became my nice safe, can't get into too much trouble smoking it drug of choice so I had to fluff those tests ... @JackBurton. I had to ... I hope you understand.

Last edited:
Damn this has turned into a back woods shit storm! Dont get me wrong , its entertaining as shit to read. I do have one thing thats been on my mind i would like to get cleared up. This tube tide thing, is that something that they do at the laundry mat, or could one do that at home? Thanks for the clarification in advance!

I have been fighting sending a screenshot of "tubes tide" to Alonzo Lerone. But the longer this goes on, the more I'm losing that battle.

Back