• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Mata Hari

Dirty Gutter Bitch
WEST PHILADELPHIA (WPVI) --
Philadelphia police have released the name of the man they say sexually assaulted, beat and strangled a recent Drexel University graduate inside her West Philadelphia apartment.

56-year-old James Harris of West Philadelphia is now facing murder, rape, robbery, burglary and related charges.

Police say fingerprints and DNA evidence connected Harris to the crime.

The body of 27-year-old Jasmine Wright was found last Thursday in the rear bedroom of her third floor apartment in the 200 block of South 50th Street....

Harris has been held for days on burglary charges. Police say he is a career criminal who had been hired to do maintenance work in her West Philadelphia building.
Police say they later learned that when Wright arrived home she was on her cell phone talking to her mother, and it was then that Harris attacked her. Wright's mother told police she heard a struggle before the phone went dead.
Investigators believe Wright was beaten and strangled next to the bed, but she was placed on the bed after the attack.

As for a motive, police say that remains unclear. At this point, Harris is not cooperating with investigators.
Philadelphia Police Captain James Clark described Harris' violent past by saying, "He's 56 years of age, he has 31 priors. Back in '82 he was arrested for killing his own father. He's been arrested several times for sexual assault, several robberies, several burglaries. I mean, he's a monster. We're very happy to get him off of the streets."

Wright graduated just four weeks ago from Drexel with a Masters in Environmental and Occupational health. She had a bright future mapped out.

Ok, people help me out here. WHY THE FUCK WAS THIS GUY NOT IN PRISON????

This happened 6 fucking blocks from my own apartment and at first the assumption was a boyfriend did it. The fact that this apartment complex didn't change the locks is beyond frightening and I swear I have seen this guy in the neighborhood before. What the actual FUCK?

Why didn't the mom call 911?

Motive? How about he's a rapist piece of fucking shit?

This poor girl, her future sure was bright. JUST graduated with a damn Master's??? That's not an easy task.

RIP Jasmine, I know this guy will not rest where he's going.

Police say he is a career criminal who had been hired to do maintenance work in her West Philadelphia building.
WHAT THE FUCK??? Did the person that hired him NOT do a background check on him BEFORE they handed him the keys to these apartments.

I hold them responsible.

Don't subject yourself to his mug shot, milky eye is so creepy (what is up with the recent influx I saw one last wk on another case)

So I'll post one of Jasmine she looks like a lovely woman.
8axiJI3.png

Don't subject yourself to his mug shot, milky eye is so creepy (what is up with the recent influx I saw one last wk on another case)

So I'll post one of Jasmine she looks like a lovely woman.
8axiJI3.png
That she does....apart from the lipstick on her teeth. But why would anyone hire a guy that looks like that anyways especially without doing a background check. Even if he didn't have a murder background, wtf would you hand a guy that looks like that keys to other peoples homes with sex assault on his record.

I think a law suit needs to be in progress, like right now, right now.

Back in '82 he was arrested for killing his own father. He's been arrested several times for sexual assault, several robberies, several burglaries. I mean, he's a monster. We're very happy to get him off of the streets."
Hold the fuck up. You're "happy" to get him off the streets? He shouldn't have been "on the streets" to begin with. He was already a rapist and a murderer. What fucking half-wit decided this fucker was a good parole risk?

Everyone who either low-balled his sentences or helped get him out need to be sitting in a cell next to him.

More creepy details released...

Maintenance man charged with killing, raping Drexel grad

JamesJasmine.jpg

James Harris and Jasmine Wright - Source
In March, James Harris left a comment on Jasmine Wright's Facebook page, words forever branded on her public, electronic memorial.

"All in," he posted, with a picture of a dozen roses that said: "For you."

Under other circumstances, it would have been an innocuous gesture. But with Friday's news, it twists into something ominous and morbid.

Harris, a/k/a James Camp, has been charged with allegedly raping and murdering Wright, 27, on July 15 inside her apartment in the West Philly building where he had been the maintenance man, police said.

Homicide Capt. James Clark said at a news conference that Harris was fired from his job a week before Wright's slaying, but his former employer didn't confiscate his keys, which gave him access to the apartment building.

Clark said Harris - whom he twice described as a "monster" - was seen entering the building 30 minutes before Wright came home. It's unclear if he had a copy of the key to her apartment, but he managed to get inside, and pounced when the moment was right.

She was on the cellphone, talking to her mother, who lives in Virginia," Clark said. "At that time, he attacked her. We know that because the phone goes dead."

Read more HERE.

He actually does look like a mutant Obama

Good job justice system, they share full blame with this guy on this.

Occupational/environmental health sounds like a throwaway,junk degree. What is that some kind of pyschology but not quite? Waste of time no doubt. Sad.

It's unclear if he had a copy of the key to her apartment,

The maintenance man had a master key to all the apartments, that's what happens when you hire a monster without a BG check and let him loose with master keys to women's apartments and then don't take them back when you fire him. There should be charges brought against the company that hired him for not doing what they should have done in regards to the background check and the keys, they are complicit in what he did, without the keys, he may have still done it, but not as likely.

Occupational/environmental health sounds like a throwaway,junk degree. What is that some kind of pyschology but not quite? Waste of time no doubt. Sad.

Environmental and occupational health would be to do with pollution standards, work place safety, ensuring good working conditions or keeping us all safe from hazards of the environmental kind, depending on which side of it she chose to emphasize. With the amount of chemicals in an average household these days, I should say such a degree would be very useful and highly necessary to society.

Environmental and occupational health would be to do with pollution standards, work place safety, ensuring good working conditions or keeping us all safe from hazards of the environmental kind, depending on which side of it she chose to emphasize. With the amount of chemicals in an average household these days, I should say such a degree would be very useful and highly necessary to society.

Except...they don't really do any of those things. They sit in an office correlating various reports that serve no purpose. They get paid 50 to 100 thousand dollars per annum for doing virtually nothing.

Except...they don't really do any of those things. They sit in an office correlating various reports that serve no purpose. They get paid 50 to 100 thousand dollars per annum for doing virtually nothing.

Just because you cannot see them sweat and there is no physical "produce", it doesn't necessarily mean nothing is going on, Mr Bondurant. Was it cattle futures you were in the business of buying and selling?

From the website of Drexel University School of Public Health...
Environmental And Occupational Health

The mission of the Department of Environmental and Occupational Health (EOH) is to prevent adverse health effects related to environmental and occupational exposures through research, education and service. These activities are carried out in the context of the school’s focus on communities, social justice, and human rights. The central theme of EOH is prevention, focusing on initiatives which will ultimately decrease, in a measurable way, the burden of environmental and occupational health effects.

Research within the department focuses on airborne contaminants, lung disease, asbestos, patient and workplace safety, injury prevention, emergency preparedness and counter-terrorism, and more. EOH faculty work closely to improve the health of disadvantaged populations within the Greater Philadelphia Region, and also travel extensively to help train environmental health officials and agencies to better improve lives on a national and global scale.

From the website of Drexel University School of Public Health...

So you can be a county health inspector. It should just say that. Meh, i guess that's a necessary position, weird someone would choose to spend 4-5 years of hard work and a shit ton of money to pursue it though via this degree.

So you can be a county health inspector. It should just say that. Meh, i guess that's a necessary position, weird someone would choose to spend 4-5 years of hard work and a shit ton of money to pursue it though via this degree.

You know she didn't have to pay tuition.

Sentenced to life!

http://6abc.com/news/man-gets-life-in-rape-murder-of-drexel-university-grad/1825457/

PHILADELPHIA (WPVI) --
A west Philadelphia maintenance man has been convicted of first-degree murder and sentenced to life without parole in the rape and strangulation death of a Drexel University graduate student.

The Philadelphia Inquirer reports that 58-year-old James Harris was convicted by a Common Pleas Court judge Wednesday after a nonjury trial in the July 2015 death of 27-year-old Jasmine Wright

Judge Sandy Byrd imposed the mandatory life term and added consecutive sentences totaling 30 to 60 years on rape, involuntary deviate sexual intercourse and burglary counts.

Authorities said he had recently been fired from the apartment complex where the victim lived.

Before he was sentenced, Harris denied that he was responsible. He waived his right to a jury trial in exchange for prosecutors not pursuing the death penalty.

Back