• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
Kasia Rivera Arrested After Man Dies From Silicone Shot In His Penis @ Pump Party

NEWARK, N.J. — A New Jersey woman who police say injected a man’s penis with silicone, resulting in his death, has been charged with manslaughter.

The Essex County prosecutor’s office says 34-year-old Kasia Rivera gave 22-year-old Justin Street the injection on May 5. Such injections often are used to enlarge body parts, such as the buttocks.
Street died the day after his injection. His death was ruled a homicide following an investigation and a medical examiner’s determination he died of a silicone embolism.

Rivera also faces charges for the unauthorized practice of medicine. She was arrested Friday and is being held on $75,000 bail. It’s unclear if she has a lawyer.
[..]
http://www.washingtonpost.com/natio.../09/gIQAl408iO_story.html?tid=pm_national_pop

1255ngh.jpg
Kasia Rivera​

'Pumping Party' for Penis Enlargement: Silicone Injection Leads to Death & Arrest!
December 10, 2011 07:36 PM EST
A penis "Pumping Party," hosted by fake doctor Kasia Rivera, leads to one death and an arrest. Justin Street, 22, was looking forward to pumping up his penis at a penis enhancement procedure party. Who thinks up the idea of a "Pumping Party?" Insanity aside, the fake doctor without a license botched the job.

After Rivera pumped silicone into Street's penis the night before, the 22-year-old New Jersey man died the next day. Street had suffered a fatal blood clot after his alleged penis enhancement. Was it worth it? Unfortunately, Street didn't even get the excitement of trying out his new pumped up penis, before he died at the hands of Rivera. Sigh!

Of course, Rivera never intended on killing Street (hopefully), but the fake doctor should never have been taking money for penis enhancements that she was not licensed to perform. The "Pumping Up" party occurred last May, but Rivera was just arrested for Street's death on Friday after an investigation ensued by the Essex County police and prosecutors. Busted!

What is the deal with people pretending to be licensed doctors and practicing unauthorized medicine on patients? Are the clients trying to save money by going to these unlicensed doctors? Street must have realized that performing a penis enhancement in one's home was not a good sign that she was a licensed doctor. Did he know it?

Did Street realize that his choice to get his penis enlarged by an unlicensed doctor such as Rivera could lead to his untimely death?

However, Kasia Rivera is not the craziest doc in America. This honor goes to Oneal Ron Morris, who was arrested for "injecting a mixture containing cement into the faces and butts of several victims." Cement? Morris is truly insane. Lock him up and throw away the key.

For now, Rivera's "Pumping Parties" are the talk of New Jersey, as she sits and awaits a visit from the judge. Rivera is being held on $75,000 bond.
[...]
http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474980886842

She is as fugly as the he/she that did the concrete mix in the person's buttocks.

If you go for plastic surgery and the Dr. looks like this, run far and fast!

Didnt even know men could inject silicone in their penises, if I had one dont think I would be trying it.

I personally think silicone injections make body parts look abnormally bloated ~ not attractive or enticing. Not sure that's the effect I would want my penis to portray (if I had one).

Newark, NJ — A woman accused of injecting silicone into a man’s penis at a “pumping party” earlier this year has been charged in his death. Kasia Rivera, 34, was arrested Friday on manslaughter charges and unauthorized practice of medicine in the death of 22-year-old Justin Street. Street, presumably on a quest for the perfect penis, went to Rivera’s home on May 5, where she allegedly injected his babymaker with silicone…he died the next day. The medical examiner listed the cause of death as silicone embolism as a result of the injection and the death was ruled a homicide. After a thorough investigation, Rivera was taken into custody and ordered held on $75,000 bail.*Police are continuing their investigation and are asking other potential victims to please step forward. While discussing this story with a friend, I was told of a man who claimed to have injected silicone into his dick on a pretty regular basis. And by regular basis, I mean about six years. I was also told that there was video of this man on the ‘net. Yes, I Googled it. Yes, it appears to be true. Yes, I wish I could*unsee it. I’m not going to post a link because the video is NSFW. I will tell you this much, though… he calls his willy The Blob.
This article is from The Dreamin' Demon, the Internet's self-appointed buzzkill.

More...

Since this moron is mentioned in this article, I will put this here.
This is the tranny with the huge ass.
A man accused of posing as a doctor and giving toxic buttocks injections to patients and a man accused of being his accomplice entered not guilty pleas during an arraignment Monday morning.

An alleged victim said Oneal Ron Morris injected her with a toxic cocktail that made her ill and caused her to be hospitalized and undergo several surgeries. Investigators said they found Fix-A-Flat, superglue, cement and mineral oil at Morris’ illegal practice and alleged that they were used on his clients.

Attorneys for Morris and Corey Eubanks, who is charged as an accomplice, entered pleas of not guilty. Morris chose not to appear in person at the arraignment.
Quick Clicks

Police: Fake doctor injected cement...

"Fix-A-Flat, cement? Please. It’s a joke," Eubanks said.

Eubanks said he was a client of Morris and had buttocks enhancements without complications.

"I had a slight enhancement on my butt," Eubanks said.

Eubanks said Morris did enhancements with mineral oil.

I had a slight enhancement on my butt," Eubanks said.

Eubanks said Morris did enhancements with mineral oil.

Because doing it with mineral oil is so much better than using cement /endsarcasm

A New Jersey woman has pleaded guilty to administering a fatal injection of silicone to a 22-year-old man's penis.

Kasia Rivera, 38, now reportedly faces five years in state prison for the botched 2011 injection, which left Justin Street of East Orange suffering a silicone embolism one day later.

The fake cosmetologist, who has had no medical training, struck a plea deal with prosecutors to reckless manslaughter charges Tuesday, NJ Advance Media reported.

In exchange, the criminal quack escapes previous charges of injecting silicone into a woman's buttocks and breasts — up to four times over the last two years — as well as possessing a stun gun.

Her guilty plea, however, faces her with possible deportation back to her native Jamaica upon her sentencing early next month.

"I don't know whether that'll happen or not, but you understand that that in fact may happen," Judge Robert Gardner told her Tuesday, according to the Advance Media.
[…]
Back in May, three jurors said they were approached by a man associated with Rivera. Two of the jurors claimed they were offered $5,000 bribes as a means to influence the trial's outcome.

That same month the judge ruled that Rivera participated in the tampering and revoked her bail while dismissing all members of the jury.

She denied wrong doing on Tuesday, claiming that the male friend of hers did it on his own volition.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...ilty-deadly-penis-injection-article-1.2353794

Such horseshit this poor woman was charged, let alone sentenced. I see nothing she did as being the least bit wrong. This story makes zero sense.

Holy crap, I'd never let anybody inject anything into my pecker. Don't even come within 100 ft if you have a syringe in your hand. Yeah, I want a bigger rod, but I also want to be able to continue using it. I guess I just have to deal with what Nature gave me. Dammit.

How did his penis not invert into his body at the sight of her? :confused:

Good God, she's one rough, fugly broad.:eek:

I'm thinking about getting silicone injections. I want a bigger vagina. . . . .:woot:

Said no woman ever.. . . :stop:

Men are so weird sometimes. :eek:

Actually they make pumps for that, fairly prevalent fetish when it comes to weird fetishes at least. Do a quick google search, you'll see. Big interest in this for some creepo reason.

Fake doctor gets 10 years for bogus, deadly butt injections

FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. (AP) — A judge has imposed a 10-year prison sentence on a South Florida transgender woman who performed illegal buttocks-enhancements, injecting her clients with toxic materials including tire sealant and superglue and causing one woman's death.

Local media outlets report that 36-year-old Oneal Ron Morris was sentenced Monday in Broward County court. She pleaded no contest last month to manslaughter and practicing medicine without a license.

Morris previously served more than a year in prison for injecting toxic materials into the rear-ends of clients throughout South Florida.
https://apnews.com/527840b3a1d144f3...w&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=APSouthRegion

This is actually about the other person in the story. Didn't realize it until after I posted.

Last edited:
Sorry, that sounds so f'ing painful and bizarre to go to some rando who injects unknown shit into your body. FYI, I'll inject asbestos into your ass and spray roach killer in your face for a small fee. I'll stick macaroni in your nose for free. Come to my clinic, I operate out of my Daewoo behind the Circle K in the back alley.

Last edited:
Back