• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

cubby

Live Long and Prosper
Bold Member!
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...an-ar-15-deputies-say/?utm_term=.16864b75ac34

Gunfire rang out Monday afternoon in a home in Broken Arrow, an Oklahoma city 15 miles southeast of Tulsa. Three intruders were killed after the son of the homeowner fired a semiautomatic rifle in what local law enforcement officers later described as an act of self-defense, though their investigation remains open.

The intruders — a 16-year-old, a 17-year-old and a man thought to be 18 or 19 — had smashed open the back door of the house, the Wagoner County Sheriff’s Office said in a statement posted to Facebook. Their plan was burglary, authorities said.

They wore gloves, masks and all-black clothes, Wagoner County Deputy Nick Mahoney told Tulsa World. Two of the teenagers were armed, one with a knife and the other with brass knuckles.

The trio reportedly exchanged words with the 23-year-old son of the homeowner, whose name has also not been released. He fired on them with an AR-15, a popular semiautomatic rifle, officials told Fox 23.

The shots seemed to shatter the day like a thunderstorm, one neighbor told CBS affiliate KOTV-TV.

“Upon making entry to the home one of the residents fired a rifle striking all three of the suspects,” the sheriff’s office statement said.

Two of the intruders died inside the kitchen. The other “was able to run to the driveway before succumbing to his injuries,” the statement said.

The homeowner and his son gave formal statements at the sheriff’s office.

Authorities later said the suspected getaway driver, Elizabeth Rodriguez, turned herself in at the Broken Arrow Police Department, the Tulsa World reported. The 21-year-old was arrested on charges of first degree murder, three counts, as well as three counts of burglary. “A person who is committing a felony when a death occurs can be charged with felony murder,” Tulsa World explained.

This story cracks me up...Imagine the pant shitting once the bang bang happens!
I have less than zero sadness when scumbags die during crime.
The taxpayers have been spared a trial and appeals and mommies crying about their sweet young boys who are "really good decent" sons.

Fuck 'em!

They went to steal and assault, and the son at home gave them all the hot lead they could take.
Damn generous if ya ask me.
If the shooter is single, women in the neighbourhood should be hitting this guy up for dates or "thank you for cleaning up town" BJ's.
Safest guy to date and you know he has your back.

Give him a Double Oh designation and license to kill.

30w18vl.jpg

Zach Peters, victim

262xs2v.jpg

Elizabeth Rodriquez, the apparent ringleader. Holy hell, the wonders of photo filters. :nailbiting:

rm5ipz.jpg

outa3o.jpg

2n0v8g2.jpg

The plot thickens! These thugs were asking for it, what the hell were they thinking. It's all fun and games, until all of y'all have your brains splattered all over a driveway.

Masked teenage burglars who were gunned down by homeowner's son had struck property ALREADY that day

The three teenage raiders who were shot dead while breaking into a house had already robbed the property hours earlier, DailyMail.com can reveal.

They went back for a second robbery and paid with their lives.

They had stolen alcohol from a garage at the rear of the detached house before returning and breaking into the main house and meeting their deaths.

Police say that having got away with the first raid they decided to chance a second robbery in the belief that the house was unoccupied.

But they were met by Zach Peters, 23, who and opened fire killing all three intruders in what police are classifying as a strong case of self-defense.

Officers are awaiting toxicology reports to ascertain whether the trio were drunk when they returned to the scene of their first crime.

Their getaway driver Elizabeth Rodriguez, 21, is facing charges of first degree murder and burglary after surrendering to police.

She is already a mother and had been in a relationship with one of the dead men Max Cook, 19.

Police have ruled out claims that she was pregnant with his child and they had been driven to carry out the robberies to fund the arrival of their baby.

The other dead youths are Jacob Redfearn, 17 and Jake Woodruff, 16.

Rodriguez, who is facing three counts of first degree murder and burglary, is accused of being the link to the respectable Peters family who live in the home which has a swimming pool and games room.

In Oklahoma, those suspected of committing a felony that results in a death can face murder charges even if they did not kill anyone under a joint enterprise law.

She is reported to have got to know the house when she dropped off a delivery item there and recommended the residence as a favorable burglary target for the gang.

They first broke in on Monday morning, stealing booze from the garage which is separate from the main building without disturbing the Peters family.

Having got away successfully, Rodriguez drove the three masked teenagers back.

But when they returned for a second raid they broke into the main house by smashing a glass door.

The 23-year-old was at home around 12.30pm on Monday when he was woken up by a loud noise.

Zach, 23, a qualified small airplane pilot, rushed down stairs with his AR-15 assault rifle.

As he turned a corner from the hallway and into the kitchen he saw the masked intruders and sprayed them with gunfire.

His bullets thudded into the walls and refrigerator and also killed the three youths with each suffering a single bullet wound to the upper torso.

Zach, in his 911 call told police he had shot two burglars and did not realize that a third had crawled out of the house and had succumbed there.

He barricaded himself into his bedroom and called police, telling the 911 operator he could hear one of the burglars still talking, despite being gunned down.

He pleaded for the emergency services to give the shot teenagers first aid immediately.

In a recording of his 911 call released today he pleads: 'And you guys need to start EMS, I believe one of them is shot bad.'

He believed he had shot two of the intruders and was unaware that a third had been hit.

Wagoner Sheriff deputy Nick Mahoney, who was one of the first at the house after the 911 call, said he was confronted with a scene of 'blood everywhere.'

He added: 'Two bodies were in the kitchen and a third was outside.'

He said police were able to dismiss Facebook rumors that the trio had broken into steal narcotics and that with a warrant police had examined the house and no illegal drugs had been found.

[...]

Zach, who is set to be cleared of any offense because he acted in self-defense, was said to be 'somber' and has been sent to spend time with counselors to help him come through the trauma.

DailyMail.com revealed that his first words to officers were about inquiring whether the trio would be OK.

He was repeatedly asking officers: 'Are they going to be alright…are they alright?'

HARROWING 911 CALL PETERS MADE AFTER SHOOTING GANG
Peters: I've just been broken into. Two men, two I've shot in my house

Dispatcher: Was one of them shot?

Peters: Yes, two of them.

Dispatcher: Are they bleeding?

Peters: Yes. I believe one... one's down, you need to get here now.

Dispatcher: And they broke into your home?

Peters: Yes.

Dispatcher: What's your name, sir?

Peters: Zach Peters.

Dispatcher: OK, sir, we're getting people out that way. And they attempted to break into your house and then...you shot them, correct?

Peters: Correct. They are in my house. Two are still in my house.

Dispatcher: OK, are they white males?

Peters: Um, I didn't get a good look.

Dispatcher: OK, can you see them right now?'

Peters: No, I'm, uh, I shot two of them, now I'm barricaded in my bedroom.

Dispatcher: You're barricaded in your, in your bedroom? OK.

Peters: Correct. Southeast corner. They broke in a back door. I can hear one of them talking.

Dispatcher: OK, what are they saying?

Peters: I can't hear them.

Dispatcher: OK, where were they shot?

Peters: Upper body.

Dispatcher: Upper body?

Dispatcher: Are you hurt, sir?

Peters: No.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4362076/Burglary-mastermind-pregnant-gunned-perpetrator.html

Hope this guy can get on with his life, home invasions alone can really fuck with you.. Let alone ending some lives, poor dude seemed really concerned about hurting the scum after.

Hope this guy can get on with his life, home invasions alone can really fuck with you.. Let alone ending some lives, poor dude seemed really concerned about hurting the scum after.

Right? He seemed more concerned about them then about himself, he sounds like a great guy. I'm glad he is getting counselling and hope he is able to move forward and live a healthy and happy life, and realize he did nothing wrong.

Great post back there, Snoods. Hard to have any sympathy for them after getting the whole story and I didn't have much before. Glad they got taken out now instead of after racking up more crimes and victims.

mommies crying about their sweet young boys who are "really good decent" sons.
Women like this need a punch in the mouth.
She is already a mother and had been in a relationship with one of the dead men Max Cook, 19.
Fucking losers!
His bullets thudded into the walls and refrigerator
His mom is getting a new fridge for sure!
He was repeatedly asking officers: 'Are they going to be alright…are they alright?'
What a nice guy!

And this kids, this is an example of how one stupid decision can truly fuck up the rest of your life. Little Miss "I'll Drive!" is now facing three counts of murder... :banghead:
she'll get full prosecution as she deserves too.
[doublepost=1490883189,1490883025][/doublepost]
Three men break into my home wearing masks, gloves, and dressed in black? Aw hell no. Have gun, will use.
they wouldn't have been wearing masks if they thought the house was unoccupied. Good for him and rural even if they are on your property you have the right to defend that, your animals and your self.

Going back for a second try? That's a special kind of stupid. What's really fucked up in my opinion is that most of the shooters in these self defense shootings are typically good people.

Back