• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

CbabyRKO

Trumperdink Mussolini
lubbock3n-1-web.jpg

A Texas man has been indicted for beating and kicking his pregnant girlfriend because he worried the unborn child wasn’t his.

Jacob Pauda, 30, faces charges of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon for the attack last month, Lubbock County jail records show.

The heavily tattooed man was high on cocaine early Feb. 8 when he accused his girlfriend of cheating on him and questioned whether he was the baby’s father before punching her in the face repeatedly, according to KCBD-TV.

“Don’t try and scratch me or it will be worse for you,” he reportedly growled during the assault.

The unnamed girlfriend, who denied she had cheated, was able to break free, but Pauda went into the kitchen and grabbed a large butcher knife and began to chase the woman around, according to documents obtained by the TV station.

When he finally caught her, Pauda grabbed the woman by her hair, threw her down and kicked her, she reported.

The victim was then able to call her mother to ask her to pick her up, but Pauda began the assault anew, throwing the woman against “several metal objects in the living room,” according to KCBD.

Pauda eventually went and grabbed his sons and left the house. He wasn’t arrested until days later and was indicted on Wednesday.

The alleged abuser has a fully inked face, which is covered with a tattoo of what appears to be a skull.
LINK

Just what about this guy screams responsible individual willing and able to carry a 9-5 job? He had no business putting his hands on her but come on woman look at him!!! I know love is blind but even Stevie Wonder would see this guy coming and cross the street.
Where do these women find this trash?

This guy looks like that and has a girlfriend and kids and here I can't even get a text back from anyone. :banghead:

I also wonder if people with crazy tattoos like that ever think about how much more ridiculous they will look at 80 years old with their walker and saggy diaper. I cant imagine a grandpa with a mug like that. Scary. :YOW:

This guy looks like that and has a girlfriend and kids and here I can't even get a text back from anyone. :banghead:

I also wonder if people with crazy tattoos like that ever think about how much more ridiculous they will look at 80 years old with their walker and saggy diaper. I cant imagine a grandpa with a mug like that. Scary. :YOW:

I laughed but then remembered something I saw months back that showed some old tattoos, and they still looked good. In his case he'll probably be dead long before 80 at the rate he's going.

Really...imagine: that's the face you see while boinking each other. Should I presume they always did it doggy-style so she couldn't see his face? Of course, we haven't seen her. She might - I daresay, probably is - the freakier of the two if she liked to bone that shit.

if only she had some kind of subtle early warning that he might end up beating her

Sometimes, ya never see it coming.
[doublepost=1457714967,1457714909][/doublepost]
Really...imagine: that's the face you see while boinking each other. Should I presume they always did it doggy-style so she couldn't see his face? Of course, we haven't seen her. She might - I daresay, probably is - the freakier of the two if she liked to bone that shit.

Good point. Hard to imagine she looks like Suzy Creamcheese.
[doublepost=1457715040][/doublepost]
Holy fuck that guy just looks like a walking bad decision.

I just lol'd a lot. And loudly.

Nasty! I know people who would say that if the woman was fucking a dude that looks like that then she kinda deserved whatever she got!! Of course I'm way too nice to say anything like that...lol, but I know people! Either way the baby didn't deserve all that!

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/03/2...s-prison-for-beating-pregnant-girlfriend.html
A Texas defendant with a massive face tattoo was sentenced Monday to 15 years for beating his pregnant girlfriend last year.

Jacob Pauda, of Lubbock, was convicted of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon for hitting and kicking the victim.

This is Pauda's second aggravated assault conviction; the last was in 2005.

Prosecutors say Pauda was intentionally attacking not just the woman but his own un-born child.
[....]
the victim did not testify willingly, is trying to mend their relationship, and even brings the children to the jail to see him. :wtf:

Back