• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

thatsmallgrl

Tiny Warrior
Bold Member!
To be honest I'm only posting this because of the stupid look on Josh's face.

kclbbp.jpg

Joshua Huff looks pretty damn pleased with himself. Jaclyn Grindstaff looks all dead eyed.

These two idiots left their children home alone. One of the kids got out wearing only a t-shirt and a diaper. He was also covered in feces. Lord only knows how long it had been since that diaper was changed.

The child ended up on a neighbor's back porch. Apparently this is not the first time the children have been left home alone.

The two morons are being charged with felony neglect and are being held on a $10,000 bond.

http://www.wcyb.com/news/tennessee/...r-charged-with-felony-child-neglect/145881136

fucking morons ... the kid can't shit on the fucking toilet yet. He is truly to young to be left alone while you're out pimping...tricking or scoring drugs.

The fact i kniw these two is bad. They have three children and they don't need them these two shouldn't be parents at all.

A comment from the link in the original post.

These two drugged out lizards have got 3 children that they don't care for. It's about time these poor kids had a change of address.

fucking morons ... the kid can't shit on the fucking toilet yet. He is truly to young to be left alone while you're out pimping...tricking or scoring drugs.
If u only knew the truth u all have it all wrong the kids wasn't left alone. Thank u very much we was asleep an he got out the front door. U try working all night an waking up at 7:30 in the morning. U would look like shit too uh. An he is potty trained.

A comment from the link in the original post.

These two drugged out lizards have got 3 children that they don't care for. It's about time these poor kids had a change of address.
How in the world do u think u know them. U call smoking cigs drugs then I guess this whole world is on drugs. Stupid fuck. An we love them to death so Idk who ur thinking of. An they still got the same address an we still got custody. An didn't get charged with a felony. So ha

If u only knew the truth u all have it all wrong the kids wasn't left alone. Thank u very much we was asleep an he got out the front door. U try working all night an waking up at 7:30 in the morning. U would look like shit too uh. An he is potty trained.
If he was potty trained, why was he in a diaper? And no felony, does that mean you have a misdemeanour? Also, what is up with how you are typing, you know you can get a fee waiver for city college if you want to be better educated for these kids you supposedly love.

How in the world do u think u know them. U call smoking cigs drugs then I guess this whole world is on drugs. Stupid fuck. An we love them to death so Idk who ur thinking of. An they still got the same address an we still got custody. An didn't get charged with a felony. So ha
You communicate pretty much as I'd expect you to.

. An they still got the same address an we still got custody.

Get off the internet and parent you stupid bitch ... you got three kids you should be busy doing something else like folding clothes, making meals, reading stories and doing puzzles or
giving your kid a test on how many fingers and toes they have ... something ...or otherwise anything except scrolling Google for your name ... Fucking parasite!

Mommaof3 what??? Kids? Well its easy to call yourself a momma.. actually being a momma is a entirely different thing!
You will see maybe one day you will be the mom your children need!
Until then.. you need to stay away from them! let them be with people who can take care of them properly

If u only knew the truth u all have it all wrong the kids wasn't left alone. Thank u very much we was asleep an he got out the front door. U try working all night an waking up at 7:30 in the morning. U would look like shit too uh.

Well gee, that makes it all better....

It doesn't really matter whether you people were home or not. Fact of the matter is, the child got out.

You're absolutely right, working all night and getting up so early would make you look like shit. And? What's your point?

There are plenty of us here and throughout the rest of world for that matter, who manage to work nights and still not lose their children during the day. That's a fucking cop out. And to be honest makes you people sound even worse. Can't handle it? Welcome to the real world.

You pop out three kids, you have to be able to take care of them. That's how it works. No one cares if you were tired. No one. That's not how it works. If you can't handle staying awake to take care of the children, keep you fucking legs closed or wrap his dick up. See? Problem solved.

Last edited:
Barrel bolts. They're like $2.50 a piece at Wal-Mart. You put em up high on your external doors where your wanderers can't reach and voila, no more escaped children. It's a pretty well known parenting hack, like locking guns away and not leaving your baby in a hot car unattended.

Oh... wait...

Mommaof3 what??? Kids? Well its easy to call yourself a momma.. actually being a momma is a entirely different thing!
You will see maybe one day you will be the mom your children need!
Until then.. you need to stay away from them! let them be with people who can take care of them properly
How am I not the mom they need I spend every moment with them when they are awake an when I'm not working I buy everything they need an want. They know how to talk right. Color ,count ,so how am I not takin care of them if dcs didn't think I did a great job then why let us keep them??? That's what I want to know if we was such bad parents then why do u think we still have our children unlike most ppl. An where is the proof that the child was covered in shit? Cause I didn't fuckin see it cops just want to make their self look good I guess they forgot to say me an their dad found him we knew where he was. So what ????
[doublepost=1490788198,1490788135][/doublepost]An I got my tubes tide an we have it to where they can't get out again

Cause I didn't fuckin see it cops just want to make their self look good

Don't tell your children that ... Don't let them hear you say it either ... Kids need to think that the police are good guys ... because they are and it could save their life someday. And until you can manage that don't come on here and try to tell us what a good parent you are or someone will send screen shots of all of your remarks to Children Services ... and you'll be the girl that spoke to soon, and regretted it.

Well according to the article about you none of what your saying matches it

just going by what the article said

Cops have better things to do then to make up shit. Its what they reported and i believe it

Nice try though

Mommaof3 are you really saying your tubes are tied !?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CORRECT ME IF IM WRONG BUT SHE IS THE FIRST PERSON TO BE KNOWN TO GET HER TUBES TIED AFTER BEING A NEGLECTFUL POS TO HER KIDS!!'Instead of hearing the typical story about kids being left alone and mom is knocked up again.. she was actually smart and got her tubes tied. Hallelujah
Just had to point that out. Its so rare to see that happen!

I got them tied after the third child was born... So tell how does that make any since of what u just said??
[doublepost=1490802745,1490800423][/doublepost]
If he was potty trained, why was he in a diaper? And no felony, does that mean you have a misdemeanour? Also, what is up with how you are typing, you know you can get a fee waiver for city college if you want to be better educated for these kids you supposedly love.
How do u get he was in a diaper if it says he was only in a t shirt? An my bad at the time he would wear diapers at night so he wouldn't per in the bed. But now he is potty trained all the way. An yea we got charged with a misd. Better than a felony.. I'm not hear to start shit with ppl I just got on to show my sis what the report says. An I saw ppl sayin that. It was a mistake that shouldn't of happened. But it did an it won't happen again. I'm not perfect I make mistakes an I'm pretty sure everybody does. An that nobody is perfect. Yea u may be better than me but still. I had never been in trouble an never been arrested till that day. I work my ass off everyday except two days I'm off I been there for two years. Just so I can't support my kids. They don't go without food, they have shoes clothes, an they basically get what they want. Who doesn't do that for their kids??

U all want to talk about me an look down on me that's fine. But there are way worse parents out there that do drugs in front of their kids blow smoke in their faces, beat them an even throw them in dumbsters. An my kid gets out the door chasing the dog to come back in the house. An I get talked to like I beat the child. An he was at the neighbors house next door it's not like the news made it seem like he was miles away from us...

Bitch you tried it.
@MommaOf3 just admit youre irresponsible and be done. I have been drunker than Cooter Brown and have managed to not be as stupid as you and the dick you ride.
And for someone who says their kids are potty trained I find that hard too believe.
My daughter is 3 and hates having poop on her. She would legit clean herself before going to knock on a neighbor's door.
Crazy huh? But I guess thats the benefits of being a good mom.
Your kids deserve so much better and I am surprised they weren't malnourished or dead.
[doublepost=1490849726,1490849603][/doublepost]
Smart people of course ... you shouldn't give kids what they want. You give them what they need.
Amen to this.
I have a 3yo and she would have candy for Brekkie if she had her way.

Back